Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)
Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.
Health/Medicine
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jun 26, 2003

I need a doctor note stating Please excuse Christina she's been sick w/ flu from 3/21-25
Posted by Christina Green  in  Dayton, Ohio  on  Sat Mar 25, 2006  at  11:51 AM
i need a doctors note because i called in sick and my employer said that if i don't get a doctors note i will loose my job and i can't afford it
Posted by Tamra Short  in  Borger  on  Sun Mar 26, 2006  at  07:28 PM
I am very sick and dont have a doctors note and i need one for work as soon as possible. so will you please send me a doctors note stating that i have to stay out of work for today(monday March 27,2006) and wendsday march 29th, 2006 because i am really sick and cant stand for long periods of time without having to sit down because of light headedness and dizzyness.
Posted by Danny Henry  in  Piqua,Ohio  on  Mon Mar 27, 2006  at  11:33 AM
I need a doctors note saying that i'm preg nant with twins
Posted by Tara Hilst  in  Terre Haute, Indiania  on  Mon Mar 27, 2006  at  11:58 PM
I need a doctors note saying that i'm pregnant
Posted by Tara Hilst  in  Terre Haute , indiania  on  Tue Mar 28, 2006  at  12:01 AM
look i need a letter for m school because i break my lehg and i did not went to the hospital thahnk you
Posted by luis  in  new york  on  Wed Mar 29, 2006  at  10:44 AM
I need a doctor's note for being diagnosed with strept throat dated on March 29, 2006 around 4:00pm.
Posted by Brandon Goewert  in  St. Charles MO  on  Wed Mar 29, 2006  at  05:41 PM
I need a Dr's note because of mono. Already been out a week. Just one more week to be out. I need a note.
Posted by Rebecca Angle  in  Scottsdale, AZ  on  Wed Mar 29, 2006  at  06:52 PM
hey i need a doctors note from march 7th 2006- march 27th 2006, saying that i am suffering from severe case of dysthymia and forms of bipolar disorder. thank you
Posted by neshan asrula  in  brampton, ontario  on  Wed Mar 29, 2006  at  08:29 PM
Excused from class due to bronchitis.
Posted by Jon Travis  in  Newport News Regional  on  Wed Mar 29, 2006  at  11:17 PM
i need a doctors note for march 30, 2006 saying that i have a cold and that i dont have to participate in gym.
Posted by Eva Yuen  in  Boston  on  Thu Mar 30, 2006  at  03:43 PM
i need a doctor's note for march 30, 2006 saying that i have a cold so that i dont have to participate in my gym class.
Posted by Eva Yuen  in  Massachusetts  on  Thu Mar 30, 2006  at  03:45 PM
I have been sick with strap throat from March 24th through March 29th, 2006
Posted by Nicole Scott  in  Gainesville, FL  on  Thu Mar 30, 2006  at  04:16 PM
I HATE SCHOOL someone tell me hoe to make a fake doctor note ! holla
Posted by erika  in  kentucky  on  Sun Apr 02, 2006  at  04:55 PM
I need a doctors note to return to class without loosing any credit
Posted by Jasmine R. Streater  in  Bangor, Maine  on  Mon Apr 03, 2006  at  01:47 AM
i need a note that says that i was in the hospital on april 1st do to a real bad pain that i had im stomach
Posted by jessica rodriguez  in  villa park,IL  on  Mon Apr 03, 2006  at  02:21 AM
I need a doctor's note excusing me from class March 10-26 due to mono.
Posted by Tripp Gandy  in  Columbia, SC  on  Tue Apr 04, 2006  at  12:41 AM
I need a doctors note saying i seen a doctor for a hurt back.
Posted by Chris Hubac  in  Houston,Tx  on  Tue Apr 04, 2006  at  12:16 PM
yeah, i've been out of work for a couple of days due to "illness" and need a doctors note to return. I really have a ligit excuse for missing work but it's not something that work would excuse as excusable. So is this something I can make? Does it need a doctors contact info on it? Anyway, any help within the next day or two would be appreciated.
Posted by Matt  in  Ohio  on  Wed Apr 05, 2006  at  09:57 AM
need a note that gets me off exams
Posted by pablo Escobar  in  mississauga  on  Wed Apr 05, 2006  at  11:14 AM
I need a note that excuses me from work from monday april 3-wednesday april 5 and go back to work on thursday april 6 due to influenza and dehydration. thank you
Posted by Mark White  in  Medford,MA 02155  on  Wed Apr 05, 2006  at  12:21 PM
I need a doctors note saying i was sick for March 3rd 2006, with influenza
Posted by Jonlambono  on  Wed Apr 05, 2006  at  11:47 PM
I need a note for work saying I didnt come into work on April 5,2006 because my irritable bowel syndrome was bothering me and I went to the doctor,April 7,2006 to check on it
Posted by Michael Joyce  in  chicago,Il  on  Thu Apr 06, 2006  at  12:49 PM
Hey! I need a note to get out of gym class for a while. I need a note that say I can't play because I sprang my wrist or something like that. THANKSSSSSS AAA WHOOLLEEE LOTTTT
Posted by Courtney Bennett  on  Fri Apr 07, 2006  at  09:34 PM
I need a doctor's excuses because my mother needed to goto the dentist and needed someone to take her. i miss school twice because of her.
Please help me !!!!

04/11/06
Posted by Christina Rivas  in  Dickinson  on  Tue Apr 11, 2006  at  09:43 AM
I need me a doctor's note saying I had Strept Throat on April 10, 2006.
Posted by Joaquin Moreno  on  Tue Apr 11, 2006  at  04:07 PM
i need a doctors note for april 12, thanks
Posted by matt johnson  in  atlanta. ga  on  Wed Apr 12, 2006  at  07:21 AM
I need a note from the doctor, I was in a fender bender and couldn't go to work the other day. they said I need a note about my back injury. Thanks
Posted by melissa armendariz  in  texas  on  Wed Apr 12, 2006  at  12:12 PM
i need a dr. note for bronchitis for 4-12-06 & 4-13-06 please help thanks.
Posted by jason perez  on  Wed Apr 12, 2006  at  01:41 PM
i need a note excuseing me from class on april 11, 06 beacuse i was not able to breath and had to go to the hospital

thanks
Posted by Raz  on  Wed Apr 12, 2006  at  06:53 PM
Comments: Page 28 of 30 pages ‹ First  < 26 27 28 29 30 >