Prebirth Experiences
At RoyalChild.com Sarah and Brent Hinze investigate Prebirth Experiences. They define these as when "a parent, sibling, aunt, uncle, or grandparent, etc., receives communication from a child before she is born, or in many cases, before he was even conceived." I hadn't heard of this particular variety of psychic (or spiritual) phenomenon before. It seems like a strange offshoot of past-life communication... except that instead of talking with people who once existed, you're communicating with people who are waiting to exist in the future. My question is: what if a 'parent' communicates with their child-to-be, but then they end up never having a child. Who, then, were they chatting with? Would the Hintzes define this as an imposter pre-birth experience? (via Holy Weblog)
ParanormalPsychology
Posted by The Curator on Wed Dec 22, 2004

Native Americans call it a vision quest, others call it the heavy use of hallucinogenics.
Posted by Craig  on  Wed Dec 22, 2004  at  08:08 AM
Dewey, a character on the US sitcom "Malcom in the Middle" experienced this in one episode, but it wasn't given a name. I thought it was a bizarre and hilarious invention of the writers, but perhaps someone on the staff had Prebirth Experiences.
Posted by Matt  on  Wed Dec 22, 2004  at  11:33 AM
I don't believe that 'spirits' hover about worrying about earthly things. This seems like one of those things hippies come up with to make people get 'in touch' with things like auras.
Posted by Maegan  in  Tampa, FL - USA  on  Wed Dec 22, 2004  at  01:17 PM
Ok, my mom has been pulling this pre birth crap on me for the past 3 years, telling me she can "feel" her grandchildren. It's a aham, they just want us to get knocked up. She's a new age flake, and for that matter, so am I, but the woman as a bag of socks and assorted baby stuff she's been collecting for the kid. I'm 25. I'm gonna go drink now.
Posted by Angela  in  Las vegas  on  Wed Dec 22, 2004  at  02:33 PM
That
Posted by Evey  on  Wed Dec 22, 2004  at  03:16 PM
In my (very humble) opinion, it seems like the sites is mostly an anti-abortion site. I think they made everything up to scare people who might come across it. But that's just me!
Posted by Sarah  in  San Diego  on  Wed Dec 22, 2004  at  03:58 PM
I see a potentially lucrative racket in something like this. You charge pregnant women to "talk" to their unborn babies and tell the Mom what the kid is going to turn out to be in life. Hey, if it doesn't work out, that'll be decades after your "reading" so who's gonna be around to ask for the money back?

OR you do "readings" on aborted fetuses for the relatives of the woman who oppose abortion. You feel them a big load of crap about how the fetus WAS going to become a rich mogul or President or some other twaddle and thereby confirm their anti-abortion sentiments. It's golden (and bulletproof)!
Posted by crankymediaguy  on  Wed Dec 22, 2004  at  10:46 PM
Yes, now not only are fetuses people...unconceived fetuses-to-be are people, too!

If you "communicate" with your child-to-be, and then use a condom, is that tantamount to abortion? Of course, this would solve the abortion debate once and for all: maybe your baby is actually a person with hopes, dreams, etc--but then again, you can know for sure that your child's dreams will only reach as far as smokin pot in his garage apartment (over your garage, of course) on his 30th birthday. This will assure that only the smart fetuses, the ones capable of becoming "responsible adults," will be born.
Posted by James D  on  Thu Dec 23, 2004  at  04:28 AM
All I am saying is that it is possible. After all there are millions of people who are christians who believe seriously in jesus, and that mary was tolled about jesus from an angle perspective about her soon to be born, unborn child. Now many people can argue about brainwashing into this kind of believe system. As well as formulate other arguments that may go off topic. But that is another subject and for another time. I do no a peer student whos mother had a dream befoure she, this student was born and her dream was about her and what she would name her. In the end the name was Ray. So it comes down to the simple question and that is, What do we know of the supernatural world? and truly what we are capable of in the hole psysic relm of our minds. The answers is ether absolutly nothing, or those that do have these abilities very little they know. Which is more then any of us. As well as one can not pass judgement that it is full bullshit and one can not pass judgment that it is full turth. The point is, is you do not have any fucken clue. With me I remain opean minded and believe in the posiblitie of it. It is when we start hindering the posiblities that we go further away from the turth. If it is the turth that we are looking for. smirk cool hmm
Posted by Catherine Elizabeth Bryant Wickett  in  Canada ONT.  on  Fri Sep 23, 2005  at  08:01 PM
Well, skeptics abound everywhere. Having had several prebirth experiences with my children before they were born, and with most of them years before they were ever conceived, I know these are for real. At the site you mention and which I've explored extensively, there is no attempt by anyone to bilke people out of money in order to psychically communicate with their unborn children. Gimme a break. If you'll bother to look at it closely, every single experience put up on the site has the distinguising characteristic of being spontaneous, comforting, and uplifting. Hello, what is so bad about something that is so positive? What are you so afraid of, that you have to condemn just because you don't understand?

There is so much more to this life and this world than what our five senses tell us. Those who focus only on the physical things and miss the spiritual altogether miss out on the most enriching and fulfilling part of life.

Prebirth Experiences are real. Thousands of people have had them. And I guess there will always be those who scorn and laugh and think they are hilarious when they joke about other people's transformative experiences. But it doesn't change the reality of those experiences to those who are open to believe in the possibility of more than the physical.
Posted by Kathy  in  Arizona  on  Mon Jan 16, 2006  at  01:21 PM
Kathy said:

"Well, skeptics abound everywhere. Having had several prebirth experiences with my children before they were born, and with most of them years before they were ever conceived, I know these are for real."

I'm fascinated. How, pray tell, did you "communicate" with something that DIDN'T EXIST YET? What energy did these non-existant beings utilize to communicate with you?

At the site you mention and which I've explored extensively, there is no attempt by anyone to bilke people out of money in order to psychically communicate with their unborn children."

So what? The absence of a profit motive in no way "proves" the truth of the claims made.

Gimme a break. If you'll bother to look at it closely, every single experience put up on the site has the distinguising characteristic of being spontaneous, comforting, and uplifting. Hello, what is so bad about something that is so positive? What are you so afraid of, that you have to condemn just because you don't understand?"

Ah, it's the old "you must be afraid" argument. How about we don't believe in this nonsense because it doesn't make any sense? Isn't THAT a possibility?

Do you also believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy? If not, why not? After all, aren't they "uplifting" and don't those beings allegedly do kind things for humans without a profit motive? Gee, they MUST be real then, right?

Please don't tell me there's no proof of the existance of Sants; I've seen him many times at the mall with my own eyes. I've seen the presents under the tree on Christmas. In fact, there's FAR more evidence for the existance of Santa than there is for the existance of "pre-birth communication."
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Tue Jan 17, 2006  at  04:42 PM
You're right. Saying your afraid is a fallacious argument. Of course, so is your argument that "it doesn't make sense" is proof that spiritual experiences don't happen, or proof that our souls or spirits don't exist prior to our physical existence.

When a difference of opinion is based on fundamental belief differences, there can never be agreement. You will never agree with me -- unless such an experience happened to you. At the same time there is the possibility that, because you at your core do not accept that such spiritual experiences happen to people, you would talk yourself right out of belief of any spiritual experience you might have. So, we are at a standstill.

You have no evidence that disproves my witness and testimony that I have indeed seen three of my children years before they were conceived, wrote about the experience in my journal that same year, and what I saw came to pass within the next five years. You have no evidence that disproves the truth of the accounts at royalchild.com or the IANDS site, or any other site.

You made a claim here that prebirth experiences were a hoax. That they aren't real because it doesn't make sense. Have you no more evidence than your own opinion, your own lack of belief, to back up your claim that spiritual experiences such as PBEs are not really happening? Because according to the latest study about spiritual experiences in America, approximately 150 million people claim otherwise. http://www-news.uchicago.edu/releases/05/121305.norc.pdf

I'm more likely to believe the overwhelming numbers of people who bear witness of the spiritual than I am one skeptic.

Kathy
Posted by Kathy  on  Thu Jan 19, 2006  at  10:57 AM
I forgot a couple of things. First, you asked what energy they used to communicate with me because they don't exist. It is, again, only your opinion that they don't exist spiritually before they exist physically. I should say we, since we all experience the same conception and birth in essentials. Anyway, what proof do you have that we don't exist prior to our conceptions? What besides your own opinion that it doesn't make sense do you have to disprove the purported hundreds of accounts Hinze has documented? Have you ever interviewed her? Listened to her speak? Asked to see her files? Interview the people who claim such experiences? What makes your opinion more valid than hers?

You asked, What energy did they use to communicate with me? What a silly question -- no offense. How would I know what energy they used? Some eternal one governed by eternal laws I imagine. I didn't claim to know HOW I experienced what I experienced. I only said that it happened, that I have had prebirth experiences.

You say it doesn't make sense. I say it makes perfect sense that we are eternal beings having a brief mortal experience. That is my fundamental belief, and so it makes total sense to me that we can at times experience that spiritual realm from which we came; that the door to that eternal place we came from and go home to is not closed to us all the time.

I accept wholeheartedly that this is anathema to you. That's fine. No skin off my nose. What I refute is your claim of absolute truth simply because you think it isn't possible. With God nothing is impossible. Of course, we probably disagree that God even exists. Whatever. You have no evidence either way. I have my experiences and the witnesses of hundreds, even thousands, and if that study I mentioned is even remotely correct, millions worldwide on my side.

Kathy
Posted by Kathy  on  Thu Jan 19, 2006  at  11:16 AM
Kathy said:

"I forgot a couple of things. First, you asked what energy they used to communicate with me because they don't exist."

Well, it's a perfectly fair thing to ask of a person who asserts the existance of something for which there appears to be no evidence, isn't it? Your entire "argument" seems to be try to get we skeptics to prove that something doesn't exist. Sorry, that dog won't hunt. If you say it exists, the burden of proof is on YOU.

"It is, again, only your opinion that they don't exist spiritually before they exist physically."

I refer you to my previous paragraph. YOU need to prove that what YOU claim exists actually does.

"What besides your own opinion that it doesn't make sense do you have to disprove the purported hundreds of accounts Hinze has documented? Have you ever interviewed her? Listened to her speak? Asked to see her files? Interview the people who claim such experiences? What makes your opinion more valid than hers?"

My "opinion" is that things for which no evidence exists probably do not exist. I said "probably" meaning that if you can't demonstrate to me that they DO exist, using actual FACTS, I will update my opinion of them, as logic demands.

"You asked, What energy did they use to communicate with me? What a silly question -- no offense. How would I know what energy they used?"

Um, do you REALLY think it's a silly question, given that YOU are the one who is saying that they exist, despite an apparant absence of any evidence? So, basically, you're saying that you "know" these beings exist although you're at a total loss to explain how that is possible given that--by your admission--they haven't even been conceived yet. Then you get pissy when someone asks what energy such a being could possibly use to "comminicate?" Interesting.

"Some eternal one governed by eternal laws I imagine."

Yes, you're right in that you're imagining ALL of this.

"I didn't claim to know HOW I experienced what I experienced. I only said that it happened, that I have had prebirth experiences."

I probably should have asked you earlier, but what exactly is a "prebirth experience" anyway?

"You say it doesn't make sense. I say it makes perfect sense that we are eternal beings having a brief mortal experience."

You have every right to believe that, but you have ZERO right to expect that others won't challenge you about it, since you have NO evidence whatsover that any of what you are proposing can exist. The sincerity or depth of your belief DOES NOT constitute proof of anything.

"That is my fundamental belief, and so it makes total sense to me that we can at times experience that spiritual realm from which we came; that the door to that eternal place we came from and go home to is not closed to us all the time."

Again, your belief proves nothing at all. The fact that something "makes sense" to you proves NOTHING.

continued...
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Thu Jan 19, 2006  at  08:39 PM
...continued

"What I refute is your claim of absolute truth simply because you think it isn't possible."

I have made no such claim at all. What I have done is to ask you to prove any of what you claim is true. You have admitted that you cannot provide such proof. Therefore I submit that your belief is most likely NOT true.

You offer anecdotal evidence of something you haven't even defined here. I've read books by people who claim to have been abducted by aliens and taken to other planets. I guess I have to accept those claims uncritically, too, right? After all, they've given me the same "proof" as you have--nothing other than anecdotes.

"With God nothing is impossible. Of course, we probably disagree that God even exists. Whatever. You have no evidence either way."

You are correct; I do not believe in God. Again, the burden of proof is on YOU, not me. Sorry, but that's just how things work.

"I have my experiences and the witnesses of hundreds, even thousands, and if that study I mentioned is even remotely correct, millions worldwide on my side."

Once upon a time, the majority of people on Earth believed that their planet was flat. The number of people who believe in something does NOT constitute proof that what they believe is correct. If I could produce a poll that said that more people do NOT believe in pre-birth communication, would you immediately conclude that they must be right? That, of course, would be consistent with your apparant belief that the fact that a lot of people believe in something proves that it's correct.

"Enjoy your skepticism. I will enjoy my personal knowledge of the spiritual, and we can both be happy in our beliefs. I appreciate that you give people a chance to respond and tell the other side here. That's pretty cool."

Oh, I'm sure that you will continue to enjoy your belief in the fantastic and unsubstantiatable. I will continue to insist on FACTS before I decide to invest myself emotionally in something.

I agree with you that this is a cool site. I've had the absolutely BEST debates I've ever had here and that's terrific.
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Thu Jan 19, 2006  at  08:39 PM
Burden of proof. That's interesting. This has been the debate for Millenia regarding spiritual things. It is impossible to measure spiritual things using a physical measurement, simply because that which is of spirit is not made of physical matter. I believe there are some people out there who are seeking to find a physical way to measure spiritual things, but since that hasn't been something that concerned me, I haven't kept up on it. What I do know is we aren't talking about the belief of those 150 million people, or myself for that matter. Or, if we just take only the study's sampling which was a bit over 1000 people. Half of them reported having had a spiritual or religious experience that altered their lives. These were people who don't merely believe. These were people who had spiritually transforming experiences. Eye-witnesses, although their experiences weren't all regarding literally the eye, so we'll just call them witnesses. Not just believers. Believers are a much higher percentage.

The apostles in Jesus' day struggled with the same thing you are -- Here was Mary Magdalene telling them that she had seen the risen Jesus, physically seen him with her own eyes, but the apostles all thought she was crazy, that such thing was impossible and she was likely deranged with grief. Until Jesus appeared to 11 of them in the upper room and they all went forward one by one to actually touch and feel and see the wounds in his hands and feet, and they saw him eat with them. Thomas later was given the same opportunity and became the 12th witness that Jesus had in very fact rose from the dead as had been prophesied.

They couldn't explain by what power it had happened, by what energy or laws such a thing could happen, but they could not deny the evidence of their eyes and ears and fingers. Jesus, whom they knew to be dead, was dead no longer. From then on they bore their witness of the risen Christ, and never denied their sure knowledge and witness of him, and were each -- apparently except for John -- martyred, most in pretty gruesome ways, for that witness.

It was more than belief, more than faith. They had solid proof presented to them, and they bore witness of that fact. Later, Saul of Tarsus also bore testimony that he had seen a light, and Christ was in that light and spoke to him, and from that day forward Paul also never denied his sure knowledge and witness, and was killed for it. They could no more prove their witness than I can.

(cont'd)
Posted by Kathy  on  Fri Jan 20, 2006  at  04:04 PM
In a court of law, even one solid witness is enough to convict a man of a crime. Two or three is corroborative evidence, and a guarantee of conviction, unless the defense can show that the witness is somehow untrustworthy.

Why, also, cannot three witnesses, or twelve, or a thousand or a 150 million witnesses to spiritual experiences, PBEs among them, be sufficient proof of the existence of a spirit[ual] realm? At the very least proof of the possibility. Enough to cast doubt on the prosecution's claims. If it's proof in a court of law, then reason demands those witnesses to at least be considered by the jury. Twelve witnesses, or thirteen if Paul is added in, is a pretty substantial number, or would be in a court of law.

Forget my experience for the moment -- just take all the ones that are published at royalchild.com, light-hearts.com, and some other places, as well as those in the books that have been published on this subject. Taken all together, it's well over a hundred accounts, witnesses, of some form of experience with the dimension/realm/world of the pre-mortal. If that's not proof enough for you, oh well. Again, no skin off my nose. I'm not really trying to prove anything, anyway. I can't give you physical proof. Only eye-witnesses. I happened upon this thread at your site, and being aware that PBEs and other transforming spiritual experiencing are happening to people all over the world, it seemed to me that your readers deserved to hear the other side of the story, and consider the possibilities for themselves.

Yes, I think asking my by what energy this vision happened is silly. I wasn't being "pissy" (LOL), I was amused and thought it was a bizarre thing to focus on. Looking back at what you wrote, I can see that it wasn't by what power it happened that you were being sarcastic about, but my assumption that our children exist somewhere before birth or conception.

For me this is a moot point. There are hundreds of witnesses of people all around the world who have stated that they have in fact experienced communication of one kind or another with or regarding their yet-to-be-born children. It begs the question, are all these people crazy? Or are they normal people who have had an extraordinary experience that they can no more explain by what power it came than I can?
Posted by Kathy  on  Fri Jan 20, 2006  at  04:06 PM
If so many were the witnesses to a crime, the evidence would be overwhelming. Instead, they, and I, are witnesses of the existence of a spiritual dimension/world/realm beyond the physical one we live in day to day. Taking all the thousands of witnesses and testimonies of those who are otherwise reasonable, normal, honest folk, of all the different kinds of spiritual experiences people have had -- Near-death, prebirth, after-death communications, etc., -- one bit of fact becomes clear -- the possibility that our true nature is eternal; that we exist before our physical births, and we continue to exist after our deaths. Our witness is no more or less evidentiary than a witness to a crime. Only, we're witnessing to something much more cheerful. (grin).

And I do like a good debate :-D, though I don't think I'm very good at it. Definitely fun, though.

Kathy
Posted by Kathy  on  Fri Jan 20, 2006  at  04:07 PM
Kathy, your most recent postings demonstrate to me that you simply want to believe what you want to believe and actual FACTS do not enter into it so far as you are concerned.

Asking what energy a not-yet-conceived being could possibly be using to communicate with you is not a frivolous question at all. It goes to the heart of the problem with your assertion. Every action requires some form of energy; there is no "free lunch" so to speak in this universe, as far as we know.

Again you trot out the notion that since a lot of people believe in pre-birth communication, it must be true. I addressed that when I pointed out that for centuries, most people thought that the Earth was flat. Was it flat but suddenly became round when a majority decided that it WAS round? Also for centuries, people believed that epileptics were "demon possessed." I trust that you realize that epilepsy is a physical condition. Belief has NOTHING whatsoever to do with reality. Things either are or aren't.

Many people believe they have been abducted by aliens. Well, I guess, according to you, they must have been despite any actual PROOF.

Are you starting to see the problem yet?
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Fri Jan 20, 2006  at  04:33 PM
Kathy said:

"If it's proof in a court of law, then reason demands those witnesses to at least be considered by the jury. Twelve witnesses, or thirteen if Paul is added in, is a pretty substantial number, or would be in a court of law."

There's at least one problem with your analogy. Courts rarely have to deal with claims which defy the known laws of physics. There is no doubt that a person can kill another person, for example. What is in doubt is whether the person accused of the crime is guilty. That's very different from deciding whether a person can fly under his own power, to pick one example of an extraordinary claim.

Also, you may not be aware that juries are often told that the number of people on one side of a case versus the number of people on the other side shouldn't be considered proof of anything.

By asking for proof of extraordinary claims, we ARE considering them, not dismissing them out of hand. We're saying, "If you can prove your claim under controlled conditions, we will accept it as truth." Isn't that perfectly reasonable?
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Sun Jan 22, 2006  at  02:45 AM
Hello Cranky Media Guy

I am writing on and researching the Pre-birth concept, so I discovered this site. Okay, I am not American so maybe I just don't get the repetitious argument with words and representations like: proof, belief, disbelief, probably, and in my opinion. Oh
Posted by De' Kridge St Cyr  in  the world  on  Sun Feb 12, 2006  at  09:35 AM
No it is not, because there are events that happen with in our world that can not be explained, and may not be even proven except by the hole Idea that you had to be there to see it for yourself. Some times events happen and we can not prove it to anyone but those that are expericing it with the person. So when it comes to proff I think we should keep that in mind as well, and not just dash aways something that could have very well happened. cool cheese excaim zipper hmmm
Posted by Catherine Elizabeth Bryant Wickett  in  Canada ONT.  on  Thu Apr 06, 2006  at  05:54 PM

I know it was not my imagination, as it was like an out of body experience. My children look exactly the same now as they appeared in my dreams.

I say dont knock something if you have not experienced it.
Posted by Paula  in  Australia  on  Sun Jun 25, 2006  at  10:34 PM
Paula said:

"All i can say on the matter is that i am a normal women who is not a devoted catholic, yet i have dreamt my children, either while pregnant with them or before they were concieved."

Unfortunately, Paula, your subjective experience doesn't really prove anything. First, we don't know that you actually DID dream that your children would look exactly as it turned out they did. The mind is a funny thing; it's possible that you "redacted" the appearance of the children in your dream.

Also, isn't it reasonable to assume that your children either resemble you or their father or a combination of the two of you? That would be typical, so it would hardly be amazing that you would picture them that way. Also, at exactly what age were they when you decided that they "looked exactly like" what you had dreamed? Children's appearances DO change over time, after all.

"I know it was not my imagination, as it was like an out of body experience."

So, how does that "prove" that it wasn't your imagination? Isn't it at least possible that an "out-of-body experience" could be imagined?

"I say dont knock something if you have not experienced it."

I'm not "knocking" anything. I'm asking questions about something which appears to violate the known laws of physics.
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Mon Jun 26, 2006  at  03:16 AM
When a person makes a claim about pre birth existance they do so in the hope that someone out there will understand and hopefully come across someone that can reassure them that they are not "Going Crazy" How suprised I was this evening for me to pick up where I left off a couple of years ago, I thought I would come online and do a bit of research on what I myself feel I have experienced. in the hope some more information is out there, I was lead to about.com and found an in depth article on PBE and part of a paragragh that I had written on Prebirth.com quite a while ago,it had been a long time since I had seen those words. I have not been able to find the article for years. I don't know how to percieve the experience I have had, is it a past life, all I know is I am not meant to remember, but I was and still am determined to remember. there is much more to this life than physical matter
Posted by Gen  in  Australia  on  Wed Sep 06, 2006  at  09:05 AM
Gen said:

"I don't know how to percieve the experience I have had, is it a past life, all I know is I am not meant to remember, but I was and still am determined to remember."

What does "not meant to remember" mean? Are you saying that someone or something is deliberately trying to keep you from remembering something that happened before you were born?

The biggest objection to a "pre-birth memory" is that humans have no organ or faculty that is able to record memories at that stage. To the best of our knowledge, it simply isn't any more possible to record something at that point than it would be to walk.

"there is much more to this life than physical matter"

Well, yes, that's true, but no one really disputes that. The question is WHAT non-physical things exist. Memories and feelings, for example, aren't "physical," but there's no question of their existance. That, however, does NOT prove that any specific memory is an actually recollection of a real event.
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Wed Sep 06, 2006  at  04:09 PM
I had prebirth exprience but i did not talk with anyone. Just one mysterios person. There was some holes in the ground where i could choose my life. Only 2 holes was left. Both lifes were cruel. I choosed the better one. I wanted to be female. It worked. I meeted the other life as i was in kindergarten. It was a boy. Some months younger as me. But still...

Or does anyone know how to call THAT?
Posted by Ai  on  Wed Jul 23, 2008  at  09:40 PM
Al said:

"It was nOT my dream it was real and YES i think i am special because this is not a trick this was REAL."

Al, your belief in something, no matter how sincere it may be, is NOT proof that it is real.

For centuries, many people sincerely believed that the Earth was flat. They were simply wrong, despite their sincere belief.
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Thu Jul 24, 2008  at  02:49 AM
1. My name is Ai ^^

2. It was my first memory... i remember it so clearly... what should i do anyway? Nobody belive me...

At the first time i saw my parents i thought : I hate you all. And who are you? (I mean my parents)

I mean... hey it was no dream. I said to myself : This is not a dream . I will never forget this. I remember as i taked my first steps... i remember beeing in the thing where little kids are... i remember running away from home because i hated my family so much. I did not trust anyone!
Posted by Ai  in  Austria  on  Sun Aug 03, 2008  at  09:26 PM
Hi,

I am a microbiologist, chemist, and a physician (clinical pathologist) and have more than 10 years of post-college education, and publish articles in peer reviewed journals, and understand the scientific method. However, I also have a pre-birth memories, and only recently found, using the internet, that my memories are very similar to others'experiences and also to many near-death experiences. Specifically, I remember, in 3 dimensions, being a spirit, wanting to see God, seeing Jesus, and then having my life "preview" displayed on large TV-like screens. I was then told my memory would be erased (but I resisted), and then was placed inside of my fetal body in my moher's womb. Using the internet, I have discovered that this same sequence is experienced by others. My memory is not due to something that I read on the web, because the public web didn't exist in 1970, etc. I do not remember choosing my parents, but many people supposedly do. The erasure of memory is called by some - the placing of the "veil of forgetfullness." This is done in heaven so you get more out of life, and learn its lessons, but don't have your spiritual prebirth memories to help you out. If you visit the site nde.com (near death experiences), you will find similar stories to mine, except when these people almost died, some went to heaven and saw a life "review" (and not a preview like I did). Nonetheless, on this website, for example, the life review is often displayed on large holographic TV-screens, where you can pause each point in time in your life and discuss it with other spiritual beings. This also happened to me before birth. I remember it - just like I remember being in 1st grade. I also remember communicating telepathically with angle guides/spirits, and god, and this is also a common thread in near death experiences stories. While scientifically, when dying, brain anoxia may produce a "tunnel" that people remember going through, - my pre-birth memories are entirely different. My memories are composed of visual images, and conversations, and my feelings involved. While it is clear that human evolution has occurred, your spirit does inhabit your primate body. Life is a test and an environment to make you grow spiritually, and learn to love others unconditionally - so you can be closer to, and be more like God. No one can prove scientifically that god exists. But I know he does - because I met him. And he (Jesus) told me "Go forth my son, I will be with you." And he has been here on earth. What is it like to be around him? It is pure unconditional love, and you never want to leave his light and presence. But I did - I didn't have a choice - I had to be born, and so did everyone else hear on earth. You do get to see the planet earth before you are born.
Posted by Chris  in  USA  on  Thu Aug 14, 2008  at  02:29 AM
Comments: Page 1 of 6 pages  1 2 3 >  Last ›