World Record for Smoking
image True or False: Did Stefan Sigmond of Transylvania gain the world record for smoking by smoking 800 cigarettes in less than six minutes? If I hadn't seen the picture I wouldn't have believed it was possible, but apparently it is true, although I'm a bit wary about whether using this 'special wheel-like device' should really count. It doesn't seem like you would be fully smoking all the cigarettes. Anyway, I hate smoking, but I'd love to see someone whip out a device like this at a bar and start puffing away. (via RealityCarnival)
Photos/VideosSports
Posted by The Curator on Wed Mar 02, 2005

Yeah, I stopped smoking yesterday!! this guy makes me want to punch a nun.
Posted by a person who lives in  in  Fishers  on  Fri Aug 17, 2007  at  02:47 PM
I have smoked for a number of years and I can tell you that the device is certainly not capable of being air tight around the cigarettes. Some, if not most of, the smoke would be lost. As far as "Liz" is concerned, if you believe all smokers should die, and actually wish for it, did you not also wish for your father to die? Or did you just mean the smokers you do not know or are related to? Just keep talking on your brain tumor inducing phone to and try to keep living your "low-risk" life. Eat right, exercise, and die on your toilet of a stroke. As far as the lungs in the textbooks kids read now, is the owner of the pink "healthy" lung any less dead? I sincerely hope your father will never see this post...
Posted by Thedglin  in  Texas  on  Sun Sep 30, 2007  at  02:18 AM
My 73-year-old father smokes 5 cartons, (1,000 cigarettes) per week. Does anyone know if this qualifies as a world record?
Posted by Matthew  in  Phoenix  on  Sun Jul 06, 2008  at  10:57 PM
smokings dumb
Posted by david  in  michigan  on  Thu Feb 26, 2009  at  10:33 AM
My God is a fantasy)
Posted by droll  in  russia  on  Thu Jul 23, 2009  at  10:32 AM
Imagine all these cigarettes replaced by joints.. tongue laugh

(Legalise!)
Posted by Wally Wheris  on  Sat Jan 09, 2010  at  09:15 AM
That guy must have died after it...what's the world record for taking nicotine tablets?
Posted by Dave  on  Wed May 12, 2010  at  06:54 AM
this is shoking
Posted by me  on  Fri May 28, 2010  at  07:26 AM
It is not possible! 800 cigarettes in less than six minutes - fake! The volume of lungs can't deliver all smoke!
Posted by Andrew  in  USA  on  Mon Jun 14, 2010  at  09:02 AM
This guy is a real hard-working one, but not sure whether he could become a world record holder in running
Posted by Scarlett  in  USA  on  Tue Jun 15, 2010  at  09:58 AM
Comments: Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2