Top 10 Worst Excuses Offered by Students for not Turning in Papers
Teacher Larry Wilson offers up these gems, all of which really were told to him by tardy students:
- "I had too much homework in my important classes."
- "I'm having a baby this weekend, can I turn it in later."
- "I turned it in, and I guess you lost it."
- "Glee was on."
- "I'm a crack baby."
- "I'm working on my essay at home."
- "My allergies are extremely bad right now, and I'm on my period. It's VERY heavy flow, so I apologize in advance if I freak out on you or anyone."
- "It's at my mom's house, and I'm at my dad's this week"
- "My mom wouldn't let me do my homework."
- "I ran out of paper, so I did my homework on this paper towel. Is that okay?"
Read the full article at anchoragepress.com
Commenting is no longer available in this channel entry.