THE SUBSTITUTE IS HERE!
OK, with Alex on his way to Africa, the substitute teacher is officially in charge. That doesn't mean you can throw spitballs or run in the hallway, though.

I'll have some stuff up in a little bit. I'm still figuring out how all this works.

Behave.
Miscellaneous
Posted by Cranky Media Guy on Sun Jun 24, 2007

Good luck, Cranky. If you need any assistance,let me know. I'm not leaving until next Saturday.

Flora
Posted by Boo  in  The Land of the Haggii...  on  Sun Jun 24, 2007  at  09:38 PM
Whatever you do, Cranky, just DO NOT push the big red shiny button!!!
Posted by Accipiter  on  Sun Jun 24, 2007  at  11:51 PM
Yes. Definitely. Push the big, red, dull button.
Posted by Tah  in  Idaho (Yes, Idaho)  on  Mon Jun 25, 2007  at  12:14 AM
Oh, and I agree: don't push the red shiny button. Nor the yellow greasy one. You don't want to know what's sticky on that anyway....
Posted by LaMa  in  Europe  on  Mon Jun 25, 2007  at  05:57 AM
"It's a conspiracy. We came too close on the trail of the Illuminati, so they decided to eliminate Alex and put a patsy in charge."

That's just silly.

Everyone knows Alex was replaced with a robot by aliens ages ago.
Posted by zooloo  on  Mon Jun 25, 2007  at  08:54 AM
I'm convinced that the real Alex was indeed replaced some time ago by a cybernetic simacrulum, and now Evil Alex must go in for yearly reprogramming. I'm also convinced that CMG is really Alex's incredibly large Great Dane, imbued with unatural cognizance by some alien implant. Either that, or Alex really is on vacation, and CMG's just asking to have a few tacks on his substitute teacher's chair. Here, Crankster, have a seat. Get comfy. You can trust us kids. Hey, who threw that?
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Mon Jun 25, 2007  at  10:38 AM
**whooosh**
</paper airplane flies by Cranky's head>
Posted by Captain Al  in  Vancouver Island, Canada  on  Mon Jun 25, 2007  at  01:41 PM
/*paper airplane flies by Cranky's head*/
Posted by Captain Al  in  Vancouver Island, Canada  on  Mon Jun 25, 2007  at  01:42 PM
Welcome CMG smile

As a fan of your comments, I'm looking forward to reading your posts.
Posted by MadCarlotta  in  Canada  on  Mon Jun 25, 2007  at  05:01 PM
*sits at the back of the classroom, whispering and passing notes* grin
Posted by Madmouse  in  Edinburgh  on  Mon Jun 25, 2007  at  07:24 PM
Substitute, you for my Mum. Who?
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Mon Jun 25, 2007  at  07:38 PM
Thanks, Flora. I'll keep that in mind.

Also, thanks everyone else for the kind words. I'll try not to screw up too badly (although that can be pretty entertaining).
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Tue Jun 26, 2007  at  05:25 AM