Superendowed Cheney
image I believe that this picture might give me nightmares. Is it fake? Apparently not. It was taken by Dale Guldan, a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel photographer. It ran in the Journal Sentinel on Sept. 11, accompanying this article. The editors claim that they never noticed that strange bulge in Cheney's pants... until readers began pointing it out. So if the picture isn't fake, what could that bulge be? I refuse to believe, as many have jokingly suggested, that Dick is 'superendowed'. So if it's not that, could it be something in his pocket or attached to his leg? My theory is that it's either a security device, or an incontinence device. Whatever it is, I don't think they can blame this on poor tailoring. For more info see here. (click on the image for a larger version) (via blue lemur)
Categories: Photos/VideosPoliticsSex/Romance
Posted by The Curator on Thu Nov 18, 2004
Um. EW. Either way, does he have to sit in that position???
Posted by Katherine  on  Fri Nov 19, 2004  at  02:36 AM
Yarg! Yarg! And triple yarg!
Posted by Reynard Muldrake  on  Fri Nov 19, 2004  at  07:43 AM
I guess now we know where they hid the Scud missiles...........
Posted by Alan  in  Glasgow  on  Fri Nov 19, 2004  at  01:39 PM
I'd say he's got a blackjack in his front pocket, just in case any kids on food stamps or peace activists try to come near him.
Posted by Big Gary C  in  Dallas, Texas  on  Fri Nov 19, 2004  at  01:56 PM
Its just how he gets around Gulf War orphans.
Posted by Craig  on  Fri Nov 19, 2004  at  02:47 PM
OK, big news - he is the man... and not a small one
Posted by Loxx  on  Fri Nov 19, 2004  at  06:20 PM
People noticed the remote informaiton wire-pack on Bush's back for the debates, so they put Cheney's in a different location?
Posted by cvirtue  on  Fri Nov 19, 2004  at  06:30 PM
Oh GOD that's gross! Absolutely disgusting!! >__<''
Posted by Mewtaila  on  Fri Nov 19, 2004  at  09:56 PM
You do that in Gimp. Gimp is "GNU Image Manipulation Program" for the Linux platform. With the photo loaded, right click on it and select Render...distort...IWarp assuming you have the IWarp plugin for Gimp. Click the "grow" option in IWarp and reduce the effect radius to a low number. I just gave Cheney a big 'ol WC Fields nose, but this is my first post here so I haven't figured out how to post pics. This method also works for breast enhancement of pictures of females!
Posted by Hosiah  in  Des Moines Iowa  on  Sat Nov 20, 2004  at  11:47 AM
In reply to the GIMP thing...this was supposed to have been an unedited newspaper photo...
Posted by Reynard Muldrake  on  Sun Nov 21, 2004  at  11:45 AM
If I had an incontinence device stuck to me, I'd probably be super-selfconcious. I don't know that I would act that relaxed. I would probably cross my legs, or hold something in my lap. If it were REAL, then it would have been a problem for his whole adult life & he would be used to it by now & would have been able to sit or wear clothes to keep from being conspicuous (sp?). It is supposedly an unedited newspaper photo...but has anyone looked at the negatives? It might have been edited by someone who was hoping to persuade voters or turn them from the Bush/Cheney vote.
Posted by Maegan  in  Tampa, FL - USA  on  Sun Nov 21, 2004  at  01:49 PM
(not to be a post-whore, but I just wanted to add something)

An article mentions that it went thru about a dozen editors...So, all editors look at 100% of the details? If that were true the phrase, "Cop shoots robber with knife," would never have happened. Also, I bet the editors that check out photos don't necessarily look for inaccuracies in the pictures themselves, but look at their placement on the page, or the color scale...not the crotch of the subject.

P.S. Maybe he has super-fat thighs!
Posted by Maegan  in  Tampa, FL - USA  on  Sun Nov 21, 2004  at  01:58 PM
Back when I was an editor, the main thing I checked photos for was to see if the picture matched the caption and the headline-- frequently they were inconsistent.
Posted by Big Gary C  in  Dallas, Texas  on  Mon Nov 22, 2004  at  02:28 PM
i've been a photo editor for 14 years. we always look for graphic stuff like that, it's just part of the job. there's no way that would have made it past any professional photo editor.

got to be a hoax.
Posted by ad  in  new york  on  Mon Nov 22, 2004  at  10:34 PM
he had a senior moment, popped a blue pill instead of the purple one.
Posted by MrC  on  Wed Dec 01, 2004  at  12:49 AM
Well, they do call him Dick... this has nothing to do with that Lynne Cheney business, I'm sure...
Posted by GTW  on  Fri Nov 18, 2005  at  11:27 AM

The bigger picture is one with a little girl in front of big dick cheney.

How about this picture from Official Whitehouse site...nice reflection at ole Snake River.

Want to bet that dick makes the list one day? The pedophile section is five pages long.

Scroll down to 60%
Posted by eugene  on  Tue Apr 08, 2008  at  03:06 PM
Too much was read on the picture !!
Posted by Roselin  in  Atlanta  on  Wed May 21, 2008  at  09:10 AM
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.