Sewer Horse 2
I came across another picture of a horse in a sewer. I guess when it rains sewer horses, it pours. The previous sewer horse
was pretty implausible. After all, you had a horse sticking its head out of a sewer, and no one was even looking at it.
This sewer horse is more believable. I could imagine a horse wandering around in an open field, which happens to back into an open hole. And at least the firemen are looking at this horse.
However, the shadows seem wrong. The angle of light hitting the firemen looks slightly different than the angle of light hitting the horse. And based on the length of the mens' shadows, shouldn't the horse's shadow be longer? But I'm not good enough at interpreting shadow angles to call this one a definite fake.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.
- There's no struggling signs on the ground or on the horse, as if the horse has been totally standing still.
- The firemen seems to be looking in front of the horse, or rather at the "blood stained" blanket(?).
- The head shadow is too short and "fuzzy".
- The thickness or the sewer "pipe" is quite thin.
Just my observations.
2. I think the blanket is just a really sun faded red rescue blanket.
3. The kick marks appear about 9-12 inches to the foreground of the forehoof, and continue in a semi circle past the rescuers foot.
Pretty real from my view
I'm just wondering why the horse's shadow is so much lighter than the firemen's?
It's not exact...but similar.
The ear should be present in the shaddow!
And, yes, what are they looking at?
The horses are climbing out of the sewers to get away from the alligators.
this is not a hoax or photoshopped here is a link to the horse being resuced