Paris Hilton’s Pubic Hair
Celebrity body parts seem to be the thing to sell on eBay. A few weeks ago George Best's liver was up for sale. Now we have Paris Hilton's pubic hair. According to the description on the auction, "This bundle of Pubic Hair was taken from Paris Hilton's bathroom sink at one of her hotels when she visited Australia late last year, Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!! She isn't a natural blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!" The auction was yanked by eBay soon after it was put up, confirming that it was almost definitely a hoax. But a screenshot of it can be seen over at Fleshbot (safe for work). I just watched American Wedding which has a scene involving pubic hair in a hotel bathroom, and I suspect this auction might have been inspired by that.
CelebritieseBaySex/Romance
Posted by The Curator on Fri Apr 16, 2004

Whoever tried to pull this one off must have somehow been under the delusion that there's somebody out there who doesn't already have some of P. Hilton's pubic hair.
Posted by Gary  in  Dallas, Texas  on  Sat Apr 24, 2004  at  11:29 AM
This is a great site. I think Gary was right, though, little bits of Paris are scattered all over the globe. It's amazing that money can make a mosquito so attractive to so many people. I've got a little series called "Interview with a Dealer of Celebrity Memorabilia" in the archives at a blog I co-write. They're short 100 word pieces. I think you'd like them. Yes, shameless self-promotion, I know.
Posted by Josh Maday  in  Saginaw, Michigan  on  Mon Feb 21, 2005  at  11:27 AM
auctioning pieces of Paris Hilton is as coherent as selling your late aunt's dog's clothing to walmart, see, nobody cares, and nobody wants to care, infact if they were informed by it the informer would probably be assassinated in a dark alley

so keep carry on those work you have there soldiers, keep it on my list of Blehz0rs in Sp
Posted by DaniCesium  in  Rijswijk  on  Wed Jan 04, 2006  at  07:40 PM
it was a joke
y ru taking it seriously
Posted by kt  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  04:02 PM
Oh my bad I thought this was a discussion forum.
Posted by Dani Cesium  in  Rijswijk  on  Mon Jan 23, 2006  at  04:31 PM
Hello:
I would just like to comment how sick and tired I am and most people with a brain of having to hear about paris hilton. She is so over exposed and such a useless human being, thanks CAH Houston
Posted by cindy haas  in  houston  on  Thu Sep 14, 2006  at  10:53 AM
So how much did it go for?
Posted by Scene Hair  on  Tue Mar 25, 2008  at  02:47 PM
Now everything's on sale at ebay buy anything, as long as you dare to.
Posted by hairloss  on  Sun May 09, 2010  at  10:12 AM