Nigerian Bulldog Scam
image The latest in the long series of what are known as 'Nigerian Scams' is one featuring bulldog puppies.

Three red flags went up when Mindy Gorman enquired after a $500 bulldog advertised on the Savannah Morning News website. When she emailed the sellers, they replied with an announcement that the puppies had been sold, but:

"... You're lucky to have mailed at this time because the puppy has just been placed on adoption by one of my customers, who went on a veterinarian work transfer with the West African veterinarian commission Lagos Nigeria, West Africa. He is giving the pup up for adoption because he cant take good care of the pup due to his busy and tight state of work. All he wants is someone that's homely and with a good christian home to adopt this young and lovely human best friend."

Then there was the fact that the seller was in Nigeria. Thirdly, when she offered to pay to the transport of the puppy using Pay Pal, the seller, who identified himself as 'Pastor Harry', said that he would only accept a $500 payment sent to Lagos via Western Union.

Ms Gorman did not go through with the transaction, but another customer in the area lost $900 on the scam.

Jeff Thomas, with the Savannah office of the U.S. Secret Service, was unaware of the Nigerian puppy scam. But the details, including the offer of English bulldogs in a state where the biggest football mascot is the same breed, didn't surprise him.
"These folks are not dumb," he said. "They may do their homework in terms of regional interest. People here are nuts about Georgia football."
Thomas suggests puppy lovers approach any Nigerian offers with skepticism.

The website no longer runs the advertisement.
AnimalsCon Artists
Posted by Boo on Mon Oct 09, 2006
Please be aware of a Pastor Sermon Wright and Bruce Donel. Bruce is posting an english bulldog on livedeal.com. He will email you in a couple of days and give you a cute story about how she was already adopted, but there is a Pastor Sermon Wright who has been called into the mission field of West Africa who can not keep the two bulldogs that he purchased. The email address is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). He wants $700.00 for two bulldogs or $400.00 for one. He wants you to western union the money and he will ship the bulldog right to you. Yeah I bet he will. The emails he sends are in broken english. You will even receive a phone call from Africa. (Country code 234) They are passing off as receiving a PHD from Concordia Theological Seminary. After researching it, Concordia has no record of a Sermon Wright ever attending. I know, Shocking. Please be aware of the livedeal scam.
Posted by Amanda  in  Fort Wayne, IN  on  Fri Mar 09, 2007  at  11:17 PM
Don't just think it is just about the dogs. Take a look at the 20/20 article that aired tonight. Still scamming everyone on everything from animals, to houses, to illnesses, you name it!
Posted by Sheila  in  Canada  on  Fri Mar 09, 2007  at  11:21 PM
I always knew that something was fishy about the ad that I was replying to. First off, I was also with an English Bulldog. Secondly, it was going to be $600.00 for two "beautiful babies" with shipping.
Suprise! My person was living in West Africa too!
"I am presently on a work transfer with the international veterinarian commission to Benin cotonou ,west africa chapter. ln resent times, l have been going through 24-7 busy working conditions, and due to my great love for my Babies"
The person's name is Kristy Queen so watch out! The email address .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

So I had been emailing her back and forth for the past couple of days. I thought something was up but I wanted to talk to her more about these "Babies". She was always refering to them as that. She was very persistant about shipping them (not a suprise) and she rarely answered my questions about the dogs.
Today I got an email from "Wilson Smith" from some airport saying that they had the puppies and were shipping them today! So, obviously this was a scam.
"we want to inform you that we will be shipping to your airport, babies breed type English bull dog, we have two babies in our care to ship
down to you, please verify the shipping information bellow so as to proccess your babies shippings to your airport, as soon as your payment is confirmed at our airport shipping desk today the babies will be ship, and their departure and arrival time will be sent to you immediately the departure has take place,
this will enable you track down the babies at your airport."
Notice the similarities..babies. It set it off.

What i'm worried about is that they have our physical address as well as my name and our phone numbers. I luckily had never proceeded with and information about sending them money. Does it matter that they have this information about me or no? Please reply back. As well, how do I report this or can I even report it to anyone?

Kirbie
Posted by Kirbie  in  Canada  on  Sun Mar 11, 2007  at  03:27 PM
hmmmm....well i can first start i lost my bully in january and iam sooo very sad .but i have been looking for one for my daughter she 3 and she misses him and we all do.we dont have the money for another one we got him 9 years ago.but i have contacted several of theses adds 1 even came from my local newspaper.i have got 5 responses back all saying the same thing about rev this and rev that,i cant keep because of the weather if your a good christin,you can have them (thats 5 )so please dont fall for it i was kinda leary about the first one and then when i got the 2,3,4,5 i was like ohhh nooo.how can they do that to people is behond me.iam sooo sorry for anyone who this has happened to i hope they can stop it.(or want to stop it)i keep all the people that sent them to me if anyone knows what to do with them and some have phone numbers .
Posted by michelle  in  ohio  on  Mon Mar 12, 2007  at  08:21 PM
WOW! i am so glad that i was curious enough to find out what west african vet. commison was and i am glad that i got to read all of this before i got scammed. i recieved 2 emails from this person and i got a little concerned when they told me that they were in africa for some vet thing and then in another emial they said it was a medical thing. anyway i emailed them back saying that i knew it was a scam and that they will get theirs one day, because God knows that they are doing wrong. and i cant believe that they are saying that they are Gods people. i feel for all the people that they scammed, i am just glad that everyone has posted their experiences so that i wouldn't have to go through this.
Posted by Brittney  in  Orlando, FL  on  Tue Mar 13, 2007  at  05:04 PM
I was scammed yesterday and the day before. Here's what they've said:
Hello,
I am sorry the english bulldogs babies have been adopted,hopefully i will be having a new litter by september year,if you would be interested in adopting else where i could refer you to one of my old client who adopted 3 english bulldogs babies (1 Male and 2 Female) from me 3 weeks ago he is a doctor and was formally with,
International Federation Of Red Cross and Crescent Societies. Dallas Area Chapter,
4800 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas,75234,TEXAS.
Part of their project is a joint initiative of International HIV/AIDS Alliance which is been sponsored by World Health Organisation(WHO) and World Bank.he is part of the NGO(Non Governmental Organisation)movement and have just been transfered to West Africa to head a Center in africa.Before leaving for africa he adopted 3 english bulldogs babies from me,but due to her work in Africa which has created less time for him to take good care of the puppies he has asked me to help him put the 3 adorable babies for adoption for free.all you have to do is pay the cost of shipping,the puppies are currently 12 weeks old and are akc registered,with complete papers.he is presently in west africa with the puppies,contact him immediately if you are interested.You can reach him at
Em.ail:::(.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))
Full name---travis mcdonnald
Address----2800 king street,Lagos.
Nigeria
23401
FROM: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Posted by J.  on  Wed Mar 14, 2007  at  08:25 PM
Hello J,
I have attached a pics of the puppies along with this email,the pups are vet checked and a certified certificate of health have been issued for shipping,i have a copy paper of all paperwork for immediatel shipping,the puppies are all house trained,well scialize with kids and other home pets,the only boy i have is David,he is very calm,like playing around,he is quite gentle and does not bark any how,i would be willing to let you have him if only you can assure me David would be loved and well taken care of.
All proper shipping arrangement have been conluded,the puppies are vet checked and are ready to join a very good home.
Get back to me asap.
Travis.
Hello J,
thanks for the information,i would be willing to let you have David as long as you promise to take proper care of him,also he is very friendly with cats and other home pets,so he would be a prefect match for your other puppies,all you need do is send payment through western union money transfer to the shipping agent incharge of shipping asap,immediately after your payment is confirmed,David would be shipped asap to a nearest airport to your home.
Which airport is nearer to your home?

Hello J,
Thanks for the information,all you need do is go to any Grocery Store around your home,tell them you would like to send money,a receipt would be given to you,fil the receipt with your full contact information,then send your payment to the shipping agent asap.
Send payment to the shipping agent.
Mr Jarred Hurdly
273 Breadfruit Street,
City............Benin
Country..........Nigeria
Zipcode.........23401
Also fill a text question and answer on the western union receipt
Question............what am i expecting
Answer................David
Email me with the western union confirmation number(MTCN)so i can forward the information to the shipping agent to confirm your payment,then fixup a shipping date for david.
Travis.
Hello J,

I got the information,i would forward the information to the shipping agent to confirm your payment,then fixup a shipping date asap.
I would get you all flight information by tomorrow morning.
Travis
Posted by J.  on  Wed Mar 14, 2007  at  08:25 PM
Hello J,
I just confirmed the shipping information,the puppy escort wold call you at 4pm GA time as soon as your puppy arrive at AIRPORT,so you can come for pickup.
Thanks.

Hello,
David have been shipped out already,he is expected to arrive at AIRPORT 4pm,the puppy esort would all you to come for pikup as soon as they arrive at the airport.
Travis

Hello J,

I just got a call from the shipping agent a couple of minutes ago,according to him the puppy escort called him to say your David is now in UK amd he is having problems in finally shipping him to you asap,said they had a stopover in Uk and the authorities in UK asked for all paperwork including a vet certified certificate of health also with other relevant document,the puppy escort submitted all paperwork but after a couple of minutes the authorities in UK later discovered that your puppy was up to three months old and have not undergo Antirabies shots vaccination,so the authorities in UK did not allow him to finally ship your puppy to you execept your pup undergo a Rabies shots vaccination or be QUARANTINE for 60days,after much enquiries the shipping agent said he needed $200 asap for the rabies shots,so your puppy can undergo the antirabies shots vaccination then shipped to you asap,pls i do not have a dime as at now,pls kindly send the money for the antirabies shots asap,so your puppy can undergo the antirabies shots vaccination,then shipped to you asap,i would refund back the money immediately after i get paid.
Thanks for working with me
Travis

Hello J,
Pls send $300,the shipping agent called me to say the authorities in uk said the health certificate that was included along shipping of david cannot be accepted by the authorities,pls send 300 asap,so david can undergo the antirabies shots,also the health certificate can be renewed asap.
Send payment to the shipping agent.
Mr Jarred Hurdly
273 Breadfruit Street,
City..................Lagos
Country.............Nigeria
Zipcode...............23401
fill the western union receipt with thesame text question and answer used on the first paymemt.
Email me with the MTN,so i can forward the infor to the shipping agent to proceed with all arrangement,then ship David to you by tomorrow.
I would refund back the 300 asap.
Travis.

Hello J,
Thanks for your concern about getting David asap,send payment asap to the shipping agent asap,so david can get to you by tomorrow,i see no reason why i would not allow you to adopt David after all you have done,beside that i'm a christian by religion and it against my religion to take your money,then refuse to let you have what you paid for.
Thanks
Posted by J.  on  Wed Mar 14, 2007  at  08:27 PM
Pls understand i'm not scamming you of your money,i dont want David to be QUARANTINE

I dont want David to me QUARANTINE,all i'm interestted in is david getting to you by tomorrow

I'm not charging you for more money,i only ask you to send the money aap,i would refund back asap

I asked when he'd be paying me back His answer:

latest by saturday morning,i would send it through western union,all i'm after as at now is David getting to you by tomorrow.
Travis.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, I'M OUT $600 AND A BULLDOG. I'M SO DEVASTATED AND HAVE BEEN CRYING WITH A LEVEL OF GROWTH FROM THE SITUATION.
Posted by J.  on  Wed Mar 14, 2007  at  08:27 PM
THIS IS ALL VERY FUNNY ON THE ONE HAND AND COMPLETELY SCARY . I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A PUPPY IN THE UK AND CAME ACROSS A DEAL I HAD TO LOOK FURTHER IN TO . THE BREEDER FORWARDED MY DETAILS ON TO A COUPLE WHO DID MISSIONARY WORK IN WEST AFRICA WHO COULD NO LONGER KEEP THEIR BABIES DUE TO WORK AND THE WEATHER .THEY COMPLETELY MESSED UP WHEN THEY ACCIDENTLY CALLED THE PUPS YORKIES BUT I HAVE HAD NON STOP PHONE CALLS TO RESCUE THEIR BABIES . I ALWAYS LIKE TO GIVE PEOPLE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT BUT FROM THE START I KNEW SOMETHING WAS VERY WRONG . SUDDENLY I WAS IN MY VERY OWN PRIMETIME TV SHOW SO I THOUGHT I WOULD WASTE SOME OF THEIR TIME . LUCKILY FOR ME I WAS NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO HAND OVER ANY MONEY AND THE ONLY ONE LEFT WITH A BILL WAS FRANK WHO KEPT ON PHONING ME! . I ADVISE ANYONE NOT TO EVEN BOTHER RESPONDING TO ANYTHIN G THAT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE . YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR .
Posted by claire  in  UK  on  Thu Mar 15, 2007  at  03:49 PM
I also found an ad regaurding a 12 week old English Bulldog and the person being with the WAVCN. They claimed to be from Nashville TN. Which is where I am from. So I asked for the vet they use and they gave me an address to the Islamic Center Of Nashville. Guess they thought that I would not check on it. Well it is definately a scam. Though I did find out before sending money. They are using the email addresses of .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). They were also trying to get me to Wetern Union money. (this you should never do unless you know the person you are sending to) I told them that I would rather travel to them myself and did not hear back from them. So I decided to research and thanks to this website now I know why. I wish there was a way to catch people like this. I don't understand how someone could be so low. Hopefully someday there will be justice for them. But for now hopefully no one else is scammed for money. Good Luck!
Posted by Michelle Roberts  in  Tennessee  on  Sat Mar 17, 2007  at  12:07 PM
We found it and actually fell for it. We paid $250 and the guy told us he needed an extra 150 and thats when we thought it was fishy. We also found other e-mail addresses to these people they are: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

The guy is still calling us and we have filed a police report to the FBI. So we'll see i guess! They said their on a mission in Africa and still refer to them as their babies. WOW.... i mostly like the test question and answer they use to get their money from western union..... IN GOD I TRUST..... I TRUST!!!! That is BULL SHIT!
Posted by Jessica  in  Arizona  on  Sun Mar 18, 2007  at  01:55 PM
I almost fell for this I had taken the money to moneygram and then after talking with them something didn't seem right. They did some research and this is part of the scam. The new name is James West. Email addresses envolved are .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) I can't believe these people. They pulled the "they are all adopted but I know this missionary in Africa that is giving 2 up for adoption that she adopted from me" Too good to be true? Definately...I emailed the "pastor" back and said they won't get money from me unless they send them first. Meaning...I won't hear from them again obviously.
Posted by Kelly Powell  in  Indianapolis, IN  on  Mon Mar 19, 2007  at  01:38 PM
I JUST cancelled my money order to Nigeria. It was $350. Luckliy, the only real thing that happened in this whole thing was that we sent the money Saturday and the guy JAMES MOORE that was the name on the money order was in a car accident. He was unable to pick up the money order and they called wanting us to change the name on the money order so a different guy could pick it up. We didn't, feeling wierd about it. I went on google and found all this. Called Western Union and cancelled the money order. Western Union was awesome. I was so lucky that I was refunded my money. I do feel dumb though and I can only wonder how these people sleep at night, they are horrible horrible people! I have all my emails and contact numbers, I want to do something about this. I am always on the internet and up to date with current events and I had never heard about this scam. Thses were the contact names and numbers
Jenifer Favia - owner of dogs 'god loving and fearing'
James Moore - shipping agent and hopefully seriously hurt from a car accident
Emmanuel Victor - James's co-worker that wanted us to change the name on the money order to his
Numbers - 234-805-631-6390
- 234-805-830-3274
BASTARDS!
Posted by Amy Barnes  in  Drumheller, Alberta Canada  on  Mon Mar 19, 2007  at  06:04 PM
I was also wondering of this is a problem, seeing that I was exchanging emails with these people, can they get any info off my comp? Has there been any history of that? The web page the I found the add on STILL HAS IT ON THERE, with a scam alert, but why is not totally taken off?
Posted by Amy Barnes  in  Drumheller, Alberta Canada  on  Tue Mar 20, 2007  at  02:30 PM
WOW I was thinking i was the only one getting the West Africa bull crap, but aparently not, i have been looking for an English Bulldog for my boyfriend for our anniversay that is comming up, i thought hey why not check on the internet, however after replying to some ads i found something very wierd about them all, every email i got back looked as though they were using some kind of template, thats when my first red flag went up they all had a standard message and they all were saying Benin West Africa, these people are asking for the money through Western Union that was the second red flag for me, and finally when i thought i had enough i opened the photos that they sent me along with the emails and to my suprise THE DOGS WERE THE SAME, EXACT SAME PHOTO FROM TWO VERY DIFFERENT PEOPLE! wow i thought what bastards. PLEASE DON"T GET FOOLED BY THESE PEOPLE: the people who i had gotten emails from: 1) DAVID JOSEPH 2) ANGELA BLOCKER 3) Caroline Koehrer and many more please be aware and don't get fooled
Posted by Jene-Lee Alvir  in  Scarborough, Ontario  on  Wed Mar 21, 2007  at  03:39 PM
Ever wonder how the scammers sleep at night? Easy. They believe you have too much of the good stuff and they have too little. The money involved is, what about three or four days salary for most people? For them it is maybe a month's salary for most of the jobs they have available to them. Given that mindset, it is easy to justify any lie, any scam, anything thta works. Notice that the ads and emails play very strongly on images and feelings that should short-circuit your logical roadblocks to sending the money. Thus the use of Christian symbolism, which often works even for non-Christians, the seling of a puppy, the repeated comments about desiring a "good" home, etc. These people are wolves who see you, us since I've been a victim and near victim as well, as sheep who have no rights to our property. All in favor of eliminating nuclear weapons by depositing them in Nigeria say "aye" and then wash your mouth out with soap.
Posted by Christopher Cole  in  Tucson, AZ  on  Wed Mar 21, 2007  at  07:38 PM
Has anyone been scammed by a woman in Cameroon Africa with two yorkie puppies by the name of Phil and Philly. I have. I wired her $530 dollars for them and they were supposed to arrived from Douala International to Bluegrass Airport on March 3, 2007. She keeps asking for more money for CITES papers and then she said they were detained at Charles DeGalle Airport to be put in quarentine if I did not send the money. I sent no more money, still have no yorkies and she is suppose to work for the Lutheran Missionary in Cameroon. Handles nasty language for someone that is suppose to be a Christian lady. Can anyone shed some light on this and direct me as to who I can contact to get my money back?
Posted by sug combs  in  Beattyville, Kentucky 41311  on  Thu Mar 22, 2007  at  03:44 PM
Her name is Karen Dagreg.....
Posted by sug combs  in  Beattyville, Kentucky 41311  on  Thu Mar 22, 2007  at  03:47 PM
I found a baby yorkie female for 300 dollars, and emailed the guy, saying he was jeff newton (email was .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) ) asking what the catch was as to why she was so cheap. He told me him and his wife were on a CHRISTIAN mission in africa and due to the harsh weather and no time to take care of her, they needed someone to adopt her and the 300 dollars was just for the shipping. I actually bought the story. I had a feeling something was a little wrong when some emails were very unproper english and they kept repeating "as soon as the payment is confirmed my baby will be shipped to you asap". And everytime i asked him for specific information, he wouldnt answer me. I was going to just send the money, and if it were a scam, oh well i would have lost 300 dollars. so i asked him how i pay for it and he told me to make my western union check out to dustin kelvin, his shipping agent. Thank goodness i googled this name, because all of these puppy scam articles came up before i actually sent my money! thanks everyone for posting these stories because you saved me from wasting my money!
Posted by maddie  in  arizona  on  Sun Mar 25, 2007  at  01:36 AM
There's another name that got sent my way. I didn't get scammed but it was for a free english bulldog and the ad was in the Dallas Morning News Classifieds. The guys name was Jason Layton and he gave the dog to his pastor (pastor walker) who went on a mission to West Africa and upon arrival realized that a bulldog was not fit for the climate in Africa. All I needed to do was send the money to John Rike of Western Union and give my information to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and he would sent me the dog *when* he got the money. I still have all the info in case there is anything that can be done with it.
Posted by Emily  in  Dallas, Tx  on  Tue Mar 27, 2007  at  07:16 PM
Emily, I would suggest that, at the very least, you should contact the newspaper and give them a heads-up.
Posted by Boo  in  The Land of the Haggii...  on  Tue Mar 27, 2007  at  07:33 PM
I almost fell victim to the scam too. I also found the 300 dollar yorkies. I got the e-mail from the woman saying she had already got rid of them then she told me to contact Travis McDonnald. I did and he called me immediately. He told me to Western Union him the money. I was about to go to sleep planning to send the money in the morning when I decided to google his name since he supposedly worked for the House of Representatives...far fetched. Not to mention that a Travis McDonald, representing the state of georgia recently died. Anyways, I googled his name and found this website. Thank you so much to everyone who has told their story.
Posted by Anna D.  in  Georgia  on  Wed Mar 28, 2007  at  11:55 PM
-----Original Message-----
From: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
To: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Sent: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 3:21 PM
Subject: ENGLISH BULLDOG...

Thanks for your interest in my lovely baby,she is still very much available for new home.She is 10 weeks old,She weigh 15lbs and she will be 40 to 45lbs at full grown,she is AKC registered and her shots are given up to date.All her papers will accompany her, But right now i am in africa on a Christain mission with my wife we got posted here by our church and we have her right here with us.we are going to ship her to you via Express petsdelivery on next day delivery after shippment through a shipping agent,total and shipping cost is $300.If you are interested in having her, i want you to get back to me with your full name,address, phone number including the nearest airport to you.Please if you know that you are not going to take very good care of my baby do not reply me because i am only giving her out because we dont have time to take care of her again due to the mission work before us here. Await your response.

THE MESSIAH MISSION HOUSE
12,CATHOLIC MISSIONS STREET
City Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria, 23401

(((I did not believe him and asked for his information... date of birth where he was born...)))

(((He wrote)))

Hello,
Thanks for the fast response, i am very happy to read from you. ok i will love this but i am not happy for you not trusting me as a man of God. ok i ll be with so here is ll my details below:

henry jordan
5743 N. 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ
85017

date Birth may 31 1967
place of birth
Kingman, AZ
86401

so i hope now you can trust now and findout some thing, so you get back with your information so i can forward it to the shipping agent and start the process. i await your response soonest. Thanks and God Bless You.
Posted by Nicole  in  AZ  on  Fri Mar 30, 2007  at  12:24 PM
I did research on this before I sent money but did not find this site until today here or some of the emails from Dr. Carrick Lam
they are two puppies a male and a female and are right here with me in the ongoing W.H.O conference holding in West africa, i want the puppies to live together,you just have to pay $500 to get them ship to you i dont really have time to look after the pups again and the weather here is too harsh for the health, you'll will be making the payment direct to the shipping company secetary through money gramm. get back to me asap.
Dr. Carrick

The puppies has been vet check already and they are well healthy, All i need from you is assurance of taking very good care of the puppies and send pictures of the puppies to me when they finally gets to you.
Have just left the shipping company's Office, i have register the pups for shipping you just have to send the money through money gramm with the stated below information and get back to me with the sender's name and address,text question and answer and as well as the control number or reference number. so i can forward it to the shipping company's secetary to cash immediately, the pup will be ship for nextday after payment is confirmed by the shipping company's secetary ( John Williams ).

Name:John Williams
Address:111 Airport road.
City:Lagos
Country: - Nigeria
Zip-code:23401.
Text Question: God
Answer: Trust

waiting to read from you.
Dr. Carrick
Posted by Eve  in  Lagos, Nigeria  on  Sat Mar 31, 2007  at  11:55 AM
Good Morning Eve,
Am not feeling embarrace about this because i quite understand what you mean, it is true there is a alot of scam on the internent nowadays, Am a good christian and will never do things of such to live my life, am a Medical doctor and am satisfied with what i have.
I myself have already have a thought about this that's why i wanted you to send the money direct by the shipping company secetary's name . All i will say to you is to follow your mind and God will put you through, you are rest assure of getting the puppies as the puppies has already been registered for shipping which possibly will get to you tommorrow all depends on you. you could contact the shipping company secetary yourself for confirmation .
John Williams
Pet Chauffeur Nigeria
111 Airport Road,
Lagos Nigeria 23401
Email : .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Tel +2348025799907

Regards.
Dr. Carrick
My mind picks you to have the puppies, i can assure you with anything that you'll get the puppies just feel comfortable. if you refuse where do you want to start from. I will have use my money to ship the puppies to you without even ask you to pay me back, but my allowance only remains $375 out of which i already spend $180 for register and food stuff while on the airline and it now remains 195. Anyway i can still afford to assist you in paying $150 for you to know that i really want you to get the puppies, all you have to pay now is just $350. i will be waiting to read from you.
Dr. Carrick
Posted by Eve  in  MD  on  Sat Mar 31, 2007  at  12:49 PM
Shut up all of you. We need money here in Nigeria so we are doing our job and you are falling for it.
i love you all in USA and Canada.
Bye and come for us to scam you.
Posted by Ibrahim  in  Nigeria  on  Thu Apr 05, 2007  at  06:12 AM
here are two recent emails i recieved after answering an add in the recycler. funny that they are two different adds and two different people. or are they.

Hello,

Thanks for the interest in my puppies but i am afraid, the pups I advertised has been adopted by Mr Williams Cole from PA and the pups is doing quite well with him and his family according to the recent update about the pups welfare at his home.

I will be having new pups by September this year but i will like to use this opportunity to refer you to Dr. MARCEL BOISARD who is the Executive Director of the United Nations Institute for Training and Research, (UNITAR). He bought two puppies from me as well. He has been transfered to West Africa, Nigeria in continuation to his humanitarian work. He went there with the two puppies he bought from me. Unfortunately, Africa is not the place for these types of dogs.

He contacted me some days ago to find a caring parent that will adopt the dogs back to the USA. He has no time for them, the african weather is so harsh according to him and this is really troubling him and his mission in West Africa.

Contact Dr. MARCEL BOISARD asap and tell him I refered you to him. He would be so excited if he knows you are from me.

Below is his details and email address:
Dr. MARCEL BOISARD
Phone Number : +2348059929365
Email : .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Get me informed as soon as you adopt the pups from him so that i can send you a starter kits.

Best Regards.

Hello,

The pups I advertised has been bought by one Mrs Williams Janet from Ohio and the pups is doing quite well with her and her family accoring to her recent update about the pups welfare at her home.

I want to refer you to one Deacon Morrison Collins who was a graduate of Denver Seminary and he works as the Bereavement Manager at Hospice of Metro Denver. He bought two puppies from me as well. He has been transfered to West Africa in continuations to his missionary work. He went there with the two puppies he bought from me. Unfortunately, Africa is not the place for these types of dogs.

He contacted me 2 days ago to find a caring parent that will adopt the dogs back to the USA Or UK. He had no time for them, the african weather is so harsh according to him and this is really troubling him and his mission in West Africa.

Contact Deacon Morrison Collins asap and tell him I refered you to him . He will be excited if he knows you are from me. Below is his email address.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Get me informed as soon as you adopt the pups from him. I will send a starter-kit to you.

I will also ask Pastor to contact you about the puppies

I will also forward your information to Deacon Morrison to contact you about the puppies

Best Regards
Posted by jason  in  california  on  Fri Apr 06, 2007  at  01:14 AM
Hey,

I was almost scammed until my brother googled "english bull dog dolly rev" We found this website and it saved us $500. I have called all the local papers tot let them know but they do not seemed too concerned. I can't beleive these people. I feel sorry for the people who got scammed, who are being scammed right now and who will be scammed. I'm trying to figure out a way to get these people.

Renee
Posted by Renee  in  Delta  on  Sun Apr 08, 2007  at  05:47 PM
Scam from a thief named Larry Smith, email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Here are the emails we sent back and forth.

I new it was a scam when I saw the price. So I opened an escrow account and sent the thief a reply with the escrow info.

I recommend always using escrow.

Hello ******,

Thanks for your reply.Right now am in west Africa with my babies and escrow account can not the access here.

God bless you

----------------------------------------

We want to purchase the 3 month old male English Bulldog.

I
Posted by Puppyscam  in  Scam Location - Africa  on  Tue Apr 10, 2007  at  02:24 PM
Comments: Page 5 of 14 pages ‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›