Is This Jaleel White?
image A photo of a young, trendy-looking guy has been doing the email rounds (click here for a larger version), with the caption: "This is Jaleel White." Jaleel White, of course, is better known for playing the character of super-nerd Steve Urkel on Family Matters (I've also heard many rumors that he plays the Mr. Six character in those Six Flags commercials, but I don't think that's true). I guess people are just amazed that White wouldn't be more like Urkel in real life. As for whether the picture really shows Jaleel White, I'm not sure. There's a recent picture of him on his blog on NBA.com. I guess it could be him if he shaved his hair off. (via thighs wide shut / You Can't Make It Up)
CelebritiesPhotos/Videos
Posted by The Curator on Tue Nov 23, 2004

[correction:] *its NOT funny.

excuse my typo.
Posted by Anon.  in  TX  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  08:54 PM
How could he have died on MONDAY May 29th when he posted a blog entry on TUESDAY May 30th on NBA.com????

See http://www.nba.com/blog/blog22.html
Posted by BigTone  in  Atlanta, GA  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  10:42 PM
I want to know if Jalee, White is alive ? i had receved some bad news about my favorite Acter. I haved been in Love with him from the start.. pleas let me know some thing??? IM all trars ....
Gia
Posted by Gia  in  Houston tx,  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  11:18 PM
Jaleel White is neither gay or dead. That bald head dude above is of some hair stylist who favors him a lot. He is also supposed to be starting in some movie called Miracle Dogs. Entertaining, but those rumors are not true.
Posted by Truth  in  New Jersey  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  11:36 PM
First of all, that is not Jaleel White. I do not believe he is dead. There has been nothing in the news about it. He is a popular celebrity and his demise would be reported all over the news. If there is anyone who knows him personally and know the truth, please let all his fans know.
Posted by Erica  in  Birmingham  on  Sun Jun 04, 2006  at  09:54 AM
Big Tone,

I wondered the same thing, how could he have died Monday when there is something posted for Tuesday on the Blog. But the date is May 30 2005.
Posted by Erica  in  Birmingham  on  Sun Jun 04, 2006  at  10:04 AM
DannyC,

I think you are very ignorant. How could that possibly be funny.
Posted by Erica  in  Birmingham  on  Sun Jun 04, 2006  at  10:06 AM
JALELL IS NOT GAY ! HE WAS/IS, I'M NOT SURE DATING MY COUSIN ! THEY MET AT CAL-BERKLEY AND HAVE BEEN DATING !
Posted by T FROM HOUSTON  in  HOUSTON, TX  on  Sun Jun 04, 2006  at  12:24 PM
LOOK FIGURE IT OUT I WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH AND FOR EVERYONE CONCERNED AS TO WHETHER OR NOT HE'S GAY WHY DOES IT MATTER HE'S STILL A VERY TALENTED YOUNG MAN AND ABOVE ALL HE'S STILL HUMAN ONE HEART TWO LUNGS A BRAIN YOU KNOW ALL THAT STUFF THAT MAKES YOU HUMAN GIVE IT A REST I WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH AND PERSONALLY MY FINGERS ARE GETTING TIRED OF CHECKING ALL OF THESE WEBSITES TO FIND IT OUT
Posted by Syreeta Barry  in  Florida  on  Sun Jun 04, 2006  at  12:44 PM
no i don't belive that is jw one reason is from the fact that eb from long beach is a big fat liar. how can you work for an ad agency and you spell it "add agency". not only are you a walking falsehood but you are not very smart about. l.b. c ya!
Posted by robert  in  baton rouge  on  Sun Jun 04, 2006  at  03:08 PM
Well thank you for the information on Jaleel,
White. I knew it had to be a joke or something
cause i didnt find anything on his death.. thank you verymuch... Gia
Posted by Gia  in  Houston tx,  on  Sun Jun 04, 2006  at  11:08 PM
this is not him, but i would do who ever it is! LMAO
BA B BOI
Posted by BA B BOI  in  Texas  on  Mon Jun 05, 2006  at  10:47 AM
That is SOO not Jaleel. that picture is horrible. Why does that man have a pair of Parasuco jeans on??? I mean really.
Posted by MissP  in  Where I am  on  Mon Jun 05, 2006  at  12:27 PM
If Ed from Long Beach really worked for an advertising agency he'd know it was Ad and not Add...DUH

He obviously didn't take the picture which only further proves that this is a hoax
Posted by DC  in  Texas  on  Mon Jun 05, 2006  at  12:33 PM
Okay, enough speculations and suppositions. Who has read any valid communication from say a UP Wire release, newspaper, etc. stating that Jaleel AKA Steve Urkel is in fact dead? Let's search for the facts yall! God bless and my condolences to his family if this is true and my apologies to them (for ingnorant, insensitive people) if it is not.
Posted by Emee  in  Tri-Cities, VA  on  Mon Jun 05, 2006  at  12:33 PM
Ummm...yeah this is definitely false..the fact that they said a note was left behind saying "did i do that" shouldve tipped every1 off...including myself...some people have way 2 much time on their hands 2 be making up rumors about actors being gay, or dead...GET A LIFE!!!
Posted by Kalika Glover  on  Mon Jun 05, 2006  at  12:54 PM
Jaleel is not dead. I am his first cousin. This rumor initially caused some panic in our family members who live out of state and saw this article. The rumors have caused panic and it's not cool. Jaleel is alive and kicking and currently working on a project. When you spread trash like this, please remember that people have families that can be upset by what you are posting.

Thanks
Posted by Family member  in  Los Angeles, CA  on  Mon Jun 05, 2006  at  01:38 PM
ED's claim that he knows this picture is authentic because he took it for an "ADD" agency can be easily dismissed since this dude can't even spell the abbreviation for advertising. It does not look like Jaleel to me & I check these types of things at google news when I receive them. Recall the Christopher Williams death rumor a few months ago.
Posted by Tonya  on  Mon Jun 05, 2006  at  02:15 PM
i say that it was very cruel for someone to play a dumb joke like that on anyone. especially when you say his line from the t.v. series "did i do that" that wasnt right at all and to say he's dead! you dont play with death and sickness on anyone!!1
Posted by joan  in  va beach  on  Mon Jun 05, 2006  at  02:35 PM
According to a couple of websites I've seen, this is a hoax. And no, Jaleel White is not gay. We always seem to hate on our people when they become rich and famous.
Posted by Black Phoenix  in  New York City  on  Mon Jun 05, 2006  at  02:55 PM
tHIS IS REALLY STUPID. WHOEVER THE REJECT IS THAT IS SPREADING THIS KIND OF RUMOR REALY NEEDS TO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE. NOT ONLY IS THIS NOT FUNNY BUT IT HURTS TO EVEN THINK THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED EVEN IF IT IS ONLY FOR A MINUTE. IF YOU WANT TO SPREAD RUMORS AND PICTURES, PUT YOUR OWN PHOTO OUT THERE AND WE'LL SPREAD SOME RUMORS ABOUT YOU.
Posted by MISS ANN  in  RICHMOND, VA  on  Mon Jun 05, 2006  at  03:28 PM
Not him in that picture. It's really sad to spread such bad rumors.
Posted by brown sugar  on  Mon Jun 05, 2006  at  05:42 PM
that is not him!!!! definately not
Posted by lolita  in  new york  on  Wed Jun 07, 2006  at  10:02 PM
That definetly is not Jaleel. This guy looks gay.
Posted by K  in  Georgia  on  Thu Jun 08, 2006  at  09:18 AM
This guy puts off a different definition. I know that he is not Mr. White. Mannerism tells the truth.
Posted by Maria  in  Baltimore  on  Thu Jun 08, 2006  at  03:12 PM
For goodness sakes. Why are people so desparate that they have to lie like this? We'll pray for ya! Wow! I'm happy to know that Jaleel White is fine.
Posted by Judy Bloom  in  Chicago, IL  on  Sun Jun 11, 2006  at  11:42 AM
That negates the theory that all black people look alike. Get glasses people!!!
Posted by Savior of lost souls  in  baltimore md  on  Mon Jun 12, 2006  at  07:52 PM
cool smile WORD UP, FAMILY MATTERS WAS THE FUNNIEST SHOW EVER AND STILL IS. One of my favorites is when I saw you and the other young lady going to the prom. That episode is dedicated to anyone.
Posted by Marcus E. Arline  in  Oakland California  on  Tue Jun 13, 2006  at  12:16 AM
"you dont play with death and sickness on anyone!!1"
Yes I do!!1. That catch phrase as his suicide note is a blaring red flag that this is a fake. I've been spreading this message about to see how many people are actually duped. You'd be suprised. Calm the fuck down.
-the hoaxing coroner
Posted by s.davis  on  Tue Jun 13, 2006  at  10:43 PM
That's definitely him.
Posted by A. Gurl  in  FL  on  Thu Jun 15, 2006  at  10:42 PM
Comments: Page 3 of 4 pages  < 1 2 3 4 >