William Hung Not Dead Yet
image I've noted before how popular celebrity death hoaxes have become. In fact, it's kind of like a weird sign of status for a celebrity to have their death falsely reported. It shows people care, in a sick and twisted way. Britney still leads the pack, having been killed in car crashes many times, but now American Idol anti-star William Hung has joined this elite group of prematurely-reported-dead celebrities. Reports of his death via heroin overdose have been spreading all around the internet. They originated from a faux-news piece on Broken Newz. His suicide note was particularly touching: "I have no reason of living... my art which is my importance to the best everybody laugh to... I make end here... goodbye world of cruel." (via David Emery's Urban Legends and Folklore)
CelebritiesDeath
Posted by The Curator on Sat Aug 14, 2004

You mean Willy Hung isn't dead!!!!
Posted by Laurie  on  Sun Aug 15, 2004  at  02:32 AM
Such a pity! downer
Posted by Sarah  on  Mon Aug 16, 2004  at  05:07 AM
I wouldn't give a damn if William Hung DID die. lols! cool smirk
Posted by Shah  in  Singapore  on  Sun Aug 22, 2004  at  02:15 PM
It's pity he's not dead. He's a horrible singer.
Posted by Dany  in  Texas  on  Wed Aug 25, 2004  at  04:15 PM
William Hung is better off dead.
Posted by Shah  in  Singapore  on  Thu Sep 30, 2004  at  08:44 AM
He is a bad singer, but he knows it. And he knows he can make money off of singing bad.

he knows this, he is not dumb.

he used to be funny, but now hes out.

but still u kidz should respect him cuz hes really embarrassed, but he makes big money
Posted by George  in  Dublin, Ohio  on  Wed Jan 26, 2005  at  10:22 PM
Yeah, it sucks that hes not dead. He cant sing at all!
Posted by nate  in  New Hampshire  on  Thu Feb 03, 2005  at  09:52 AM
that sux hes a terrible singer but funny. i seriously hope he stops. he gets too much cash fer singin crap cool smirk
Posted by kozak  in  new hampshire  on  Thu Feb 03, 2005  at  09:53 AM
he is funny very funny good thing hes not dead we can get a couple new song out of him lol
Posted by style  on  Mon Feb 07, 2005  at  01:34 PM
cool mad It is most deff. not cool to be sayin' this type of stuff.
Posted by megan  in  Plainville  on  Thu Feb 10, 2005  at  10:12 AM
hey everybody out there that is sayin that it would be better if william hung was dead is a horrible thing to say he is a human like us even if his singing is bad dosnt mean he deserves to die...... you people should be thinking a little more better about william ....and i really dont see you guys on american idol huh?.....atleast he made it. tongue laugh well even if he isnt respected by you, dosnt mean hes not respected by everybody else!!!! you guys should think a little more in your heart than in you anger!!! wink atleast listin to me and spread this on!!
Posted by Samantha Lozier  in  Alliance ohio , 15049 greenbower street  on  Thu Feb 24, 2005  at  06:43 PM
cool mad YOU GUYS ARE MEAN AS HELL, AND YOU ALL ARE GOING ON A SLOW BOAT RIDE TO HELL WITH GASOLINE DRAWS ON FOR TALKING ABOUT WILLIAM HUNG LIKE THAT!!! Y'ALL JUST HATE BECAUSE Y'ALL MONKEY*ASSES AIN'T DOING SHIT WITH YOUR LIVES!!! GO DO SOMETHING!!!!
Posted by Nikki Harden  in  Columbus, Georgia  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  01:56 PM
Nikki, did we not take our MEDS today??? Remember, if you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding, how do you expect to have any pudding if you don't eat your meat???
Posted by X  in  McKinney, TX  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  02:08 PM
STEPHEN, DARLING, I AM ON NO MEDICATION AT ALL, LIKE YOU ALL SHOULD BE. I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO UNDERSTAND THAT A HUMAN LIFE IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY AND SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE SAID THAT YOUR WOULD BE BETTER OF DEAD?!?!? AND WHAT WAS ALL THAT MEAT AND PUDDING BUSINESS--YOU REALLY DO NEED MEDICATION, OR A NAP, OR A ROLE MODEL, OR SOMETHING!!! TAKE $5.00 AND BUY A CLUE AND A LIFE TO GO WITH IT!!
Posted by Nikki Harden  in  Columbus, GA  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  03:07 PM
Oh, come on. You can do better then that. Why you using phrases from the 80's for????
Posted by X  in  McKinney, TX  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  03:20 PM
I HOPE THERE ARE MORE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN MCKINNEY, TEXAS THAN YOU----AND YOU WOULDN'T KNOW A PHRASE FROM THE 80'S LIKE A HOLE IN YOUR ASS (AND YOU DO SEEM LIKE YOU HAVE A HOLE IN YOUR ASS IF YOU GET MY DRIFT!)
Posted by Nikki Harden  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  03:24 PM
Stephen may not "know a phrase from the 80's like a hole in your ass" (whatever that means), but Nikki is obviously well acquainted with the caps lock key.
Posted by The Curator  in  San Diego  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  03:28 PM
YES!!!!! there we go. That was good! That one was kinda original, kinda vulgar, and showed anger. I luv it!!! You need to come in here more often...
Posted by X  in  McKinney, TX  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  03:30 PM
STEPHEN, DON'T WRITE ME ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE. HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!!
Posted by Nikki  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  03:33 PM
Alex, I need more POWER!!!! Give me Give me, I need, I need. I realized I am powerless when it comes to topics on main page. I was gonna go change her caps and I couldn't. I felt weak.
Posted by X  in  McKinney, TX  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  03:33 PM
"DON'T WRITE ME ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE" - Nikki

Ummm, nik, DONT READ ANYTHING ELSE! GAG ME WITH A SPOON! FREAK ME GREEN AND CALL ME KERMIT! LIKE, AS IF...
Posted by Rod  in  the land of smarties.  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  03:47 PM
I think she has feelings for me!!! I tend to do that to women.
Posted by X  in  McKinney, TX  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  03:59 PM
So, Stephen, you've discovered that your power has limits!!!

I actually wouldn't mind letting other people help moderate comments on the main page, but I haven't been able to figure out how to let them do that without simultaneously giving them the power to delete the entire site, which kind of scares me.
Posted by The Curator  in  San Diego  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  04:13 PM
Ha, I can understand that. Especialy with people you have never met. Thats alot of trust to give someone.
Posted by X  in  McKinney, TX  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  04:15 PM
It's an especially scary power to give to Stephen. He really frightens me.

shock
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  04:48 PM
My only question at this point (besides what my neighbor's kid is doing to that cat outside) is...

What's his middle name? It'd be kinda funny if it was Benjamin or something....

Willie B. Hung
Posted by Rod  in  the land of smarties.  on  Tue Mar 22, 2005  at  05:45 PM
YOU'RE RIGHT, STEPHEN!!! YOU TURN ME ALL THE WAY ON TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF. I WANT YOU SO BAD; CAN YOU SENSE MY ENTHUSIASM?!!?!
Posted by Nikki Harden  on  Wed Mar 23, 2005  at  03:57 PM
AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, ROD? STAY OUTTA GROWN FOLKS BUSINESS!!!
Posted by NIKKI HARDEN  on  Wed Mar 23, 2005  at  03:59 PM
Oh, it's you......If you don't want me talking to you, why are you mocking me?????
And please play nice and don't use caps.
Posted by X  in  McKinney, TX  on  Wed Mar 23, 2005  at  04:17 PM
I AM NOT MOCKING YOU, STEPHEN. YESTERDAY YOU LIKED THE SARCASTIC SH*T--SO WHY ARE YOU BOTHERED BY IT TODAY?!?! AND WHAT THE H*LL ABOUT CAPS LOCK BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH? DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT IT THAT I DON'T--PLEASE SHARE!!!!
Posted by Nikki Harden  on  Wed Mar 23, 2005  at  04:43 PM
Comments: Page 1 of 3 pages  1 2 3 >