Bigfoot Potato Chip

Don't miss out on this gem on eBay. The seller says: "I have here for auction one ruffled potato chip that looks like Bigfoot. Just for fun, let's call him Chipfoot. grin The chip is in very good/stable condition and should ship quite nicely."

I'd make a bid, but at $3 it's already too pricey for me.

eBay Food Pareidolia

Posted on Tue Apr 22, 2008

Comments

more like winnie the pooh
Posted by sadsadsa  in  as  on  Tue Apr 22, 2008  at  09:30 PM
It's Jesus !
Posted by Christophe Thill  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  05:06 AM
Looks like a Womble, possibly a dancing Womble. Definitely not big foot.
Posted by Torpid Rat  in  Yorkshire  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  06:40 AM
....so does this make bigfoot a religous figure?
Posted by JoOdd  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  02:12 PM
It's the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man, right foot forward, be-ribboned cap tilted slightly backward. (Ray's gone bye-bye, and I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought))
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  02:50 PM
Eh, looks like a dancing ewok to me.
Posted by Captain DaFt`  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  03:26 PM
Changed my mind. It's Spanky McFarland with his hair on fire. With a stiffy (If I don't go camping, my mule don't go camping)
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Wed Apr 23, 2008  at  05:31 PM
He's not big at all. :( My feet are bigger than his whole body.
Posted by Sakano  in  Ohio  on  Thu Apr 24, 2008  at  03:42 PM
Looks like Emmitt Kelly wearing a cowboy hat.
Posted by Big Gary  in  Alice, Texas  on  Fri Apr 25, 2008  at  10:30 AM
Emmet Kelly Jr. or Sr.? Just axing. (Take your dirty clown hands off of me! Damn you clowns, damn you all to hell!) Sorry, I saw Planet Of The Clowns last night. Damn dirty clowns
Posted by Hairy Houdini  on  Fri Apr 25, 2008  at  10:46 AM
It's so easy to make such a potato chip yourself.. And people pay for it, lol.
Posted by Milla Valkeasuo  on  Tue May 13, 2008  at  04:33 PM
Exactly..it looks like the Pooh. Smiles and cute look. I like it buddy. Your Bigfoot Potato Chip gives me amusement. Thanks
Posted by winnie the pooh free coloring pages  in  USA  on  Wed Sep 09, 2009  at  08:58 PM