Aicha Kid Suicide Video
image One of the many random viral videos that floats around the internet is this 'Aicha Kid Video' that shows a skinny teenager singing and dancing to the song 'Aicha'. But before you click on the link to see the video, first read about the urban legend that accompanies the video, because I think it makes the video itself much more interesting. According to the UL, there's an 'uncut' version of this video, and in this uncut version... well, this poster from ebaumsworld summarizes it better than I could:

it is hard to get the unedited one, most of them stop after he is dancing. In the full version after he dances, he gets a knife out from under his minnie mouse comforter and slits his throat. He bleeds out all over his adidas sweatshirt and falls on the floor. The camera keeps taping for another 5 minutes until the tape runs out. I think you can get the full version on www.rotten.com. Ya it is sad.

So does this uncut suicide kid video actually exist? I don't think so. At least, if it does I can't find it anywhere. Though in a variant of the UL, the non-existence of the extended video is explained away by the fact that the skinny kid's parents supposedly filed a lawsuit to get it removed from the internet. If the video does exist I'm sure that I'll hear about it eventually, but I'd bet good money on it just being a stupid rumor.
Categories: Death
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jan 20, 2005
I'm alive, you morons. oh oh
Posted by Gel  on  Thu Jul 21, 2005  at  10:45 PM
the song is not about any one he knows its a propas song sang by sum 1 else
Posted by alice  on  Fri Jul 22, 2005  at  01:52 PM
Fuck... I would give anythingfor a prove that he is dead and for that tape with a suicide....
Posted by Anti-50-Cent  in  Here  on  Mon Jul 25, 2005  at  04:21 PM
wellity, wellity, wellity...it seems to me...that the freakishly ugly belgium boy is dead...i wanna see the uncut version (if it exists) which i hope it does... why would you kill yourself and let you friend (possibly your only/best) see it...FOR SHAME Gellieman, for shame... and what i wanna know is...if he did die the kids parents certainly wouldnt want his half-brained friend editing it and placing it on the internet for the whole world to see (except Iraq, because they smell bad)...they would have first cried like fuck, taken the tape and burnt it, or gave it to some snuff film makers...plus they would have had several court hearing to get it off the net, i mean, shit, i would want my ugly child ending up as fucking StarWars Kid. And who the fuck is Aicha? is it is ex-girlfriend? his sister? his grandmother? and if it is one of them...i hope she is spinning in her cold, cold grave. stupid bitch, killing poor,defenceless Gellieman, HE ONLY WANTED TO SING GODDAMMIT! WHY WOULDNT YOU LET HIM LIVE!... anyways...ive had my bitch...and it was bitch-tastic...later...
Posted by randomHERO  in  australia  on  Thu Jul 28, 2005  at  06:41 AM
To randomHERO, Glellieman wasn't ugly, he was actually quite cute be just had bad acne. And for another Aicha was no one to him, it's just a french song that someone did an enlish cover to and Gellieman wanted to sing it. I've had a Hell of a lot of singing training, and it's sad to see that Gellieman won't be singing anymore. Dead or alive, I doubt he'll be putting it on the internet. Gellieman had a good voice, a bit nasal and he flat a few times, but still a good voice. smile

~Vampy
Posted by Vampy  in  Canada  on  Thu Jul 28, 2005  at  07:56 AM
On my website, http://www.symptomz.com, it used to have a little summary of this false-hood. Me and my friend investigated and found out the kid is still alive. http://www.google.com > image search > symptomz, it still has a picture in their database I was hosting which is the kid now at age 16.
Posted by digital anaphase  in  PA  on  Tue Aug 09, 2005  at  09:32 PM
Alright alright ALRIIIGHT.. I've read this whole siiiick thread.. and there remains to be only one important question after filtering through the complete bullshit.... WHO posted the kid's Aicha video on Ebaumsworld.com? If the kid really did commit suicide because of the humiliation, I hope his sick friend who posted it dies in his sleep. Actually I hope (s)he can't sleep at night and is suffering from serious delusions about reality. Because in this world, you cannot deserve to continue living a normal life if you could do that to someone you personaly know. Peace kid.
Posted by Erkatnatstefdran  on  Wed Aug 10, 2005  at  09:44 PM
Nah I dont reckon he's dead. I think he was an actor, if it was just some girl who had put it on the net it wouldn't have spread as much as it did - she wouldn't have known the right hands to drop it into.

I think any rumours of an unedited version is a load of rubbish, unless someone made one for a joke - like the wardrobe thing mentioned above. Anyone on here claiming to know GellieMan I wouldn't trust. I mean yes it is possible but I wouldn't believe them.

And anyway, its clearly not a suicide tape...the vid is choreographed and cuts into a few different scenes. It mustve taken a while to make. If it was a suicide tape chances are it would of been in one shot, I don't think he'd of been faffing about editing it before he got the knife out if he really did kill himself on cam.

By the way the original song is by a Danish group called Outlandish. I've seen em before, they played at our school I nearly died laughing when I found out it was them that originally sung Aicha! Haha.
Posted by rozie  in  england  on  Fri Aug 12, 2005  at  08:52 PM
salut ca va moi omar j'ai 17an ville sal
Posted by omar  in  etudoi  on  Sat Aug 20, 2005  at  06:21 AM
ca va
Posted by omar  in  etudoi  on  Sat Aug 20, 2005  at  06:22 AM
I just saw the video on consumptionjunction. It made me cry and freadked me out. It was more explicit than I thought it would be. :( Poor kid. You guys should ot be making fun of him. At least we know now it is true that he died. sick
Posted by RainDay  on  Thu Aug 25, 2005  at  09:14 PM
Everyone please take note of the message about 11 messages back. Either the individual posted that he is still alive, possible, or someone faked that note, also possible. Now, with that message in place perhaps the focus should shift to if that message is a hoax or not.
Posted by Christopher Cole  in  Tucson, AZ  on  Thu Aug 25, 2005  at  09:52 PM
k well someone above has given us a link to the actual guy on Google and I think he sounds pretty believable. I wouldn't believe the person who came on as Gellieman himself and said "I'm alive you morons", its possible but I think that a) he would have a bit more to say on the matter and b) its so easy to fake this stuff on the net, whats the chances?

But yeah I think Gel was definatly and actor. Like another girl said, he wasn't actually that bad looking he just had acne and I think they will have done stratigic make up and lighting and hairstyling and everything to make him look worse. The video is very posed. It doesn't look like a suicide tape to me...
Posted by rozie  in  leeds (uk)  on  Fri Aug 26, 2005  at  05:58 AM
The video of him singfing is not the suicide video. He killed himself during the making of that video. So the suicide is different footage. it is even from a different angle. The video of him singing is pro, the suicide video is from a camcorder. He did it after the other people filming left. The whole story was on rotten.com I also saw it on bangedup.com Sad story but whatever, it was his choice.
Posted by JohnsonRook  on  Sun Aug 28, 2005  at  03:30 PM
Ok...I saw the video. My brother found it for me. It is real. He really killed himself. Please disregard mt other message above.
Posted by rozie  on  Sun Aug 28, 2005  at  07:42 PM
send me the link or send me the video itself i wanna see it or ill never believe it damn
Posted by Thuot  in  CANADA  on  Mon Aug 29, 2005  at  01:54 AM
shock I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR THAT DAYM VIDEO AND I CANT FIND IT !!IS IT REALLY THERE OR ARE YOU TRYING TO PROMOTE YOUR SICK ASS SITE FOR SICK ASS PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF!LINK THAT SHIT OR NAME IT!!SOMETHING I DONT WANT TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE DAYM SITE SEARCHING FOR NOTHING!
Posted by UNIQUE  in  TROY  on  Fri Sep 09, 2005  at  04:59 AM
Stop yelling you idiot. Like that is going to make us help you. Don't be lazy. If you really want to see the video you can find it. I found it and believe me, make sure before you watch it that you really want to see it. I mean when it is over the kid is dead, and you SAW it. The reason it is hard to find and not talked about is because he was underage. It is a suicide video of a kid. No one wants that floating around the web.
Posted by ShannonHune  on  Sun Sep 11, 2005  at  01:31 PM
first of all i am not an idiot an honey i did look i i still havent come across it and futher morew again if u have where is it? huh !!??
Posted by UNIQUE  in  TROY  on  Mon Sep 12, 2005  at  05:47 PM
I wish it was real. Watching that sad fuck die would take away so much of the pain inflicted while watching him sing that FUCKING song. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere, and I'd have to say I'm pretty good at finding twisted shit out there on the net. Still, if anyon wants to make a NEW clip where you kill that pimply faggot and film it, I'll pay you to distribute it out here smile.
Posted by Tex  in  Australia  on  Thu Sep 29, 2005  at  08:57 AM
Anyone who believes that it's real is a complete moron.
I'm not going to post any proof, as quite frankly, it's not worth the time. But I know for a fact there is no "uncut suicide version", and Jelle Buelens is very much alive.
Posted by Ross  in  Scotland  on  Tue Nov 01, 2005  at  02:24 PM
So in other words, you don't have any proof and are only trying to be rude to complete strangers. smile
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Tue Nov 01, 2005  at  02:41 PM
I used to have a link to the longer version. There was no suicide. However my old link no longer works. The video existed over 2 years ago.
Posted by Jc  on  Sun Nov 13, 2005  at  10:55 PM
its not bloody true
Posted by Ducani  on  Sat Nov 19, 2005  at  12:46 AM
i heard the killed himself AFTER the vido spread on internet cause he was in love with a girl and recorded this for her. She... gave it to her friends... uhm.. just what ive heard.
Posted by merijo  on  Wed Nov 23, 2005  at  12:47 PM

Posted by 534535  on  Wed Nov 23, 2005  at  12:52 PM
Hoax, hoax, hoax!!!

Jelle Buelens aka Gellieman is alive and well.

For the COMPLETE story about the video and his whereabouts, check out this fansite... the FAQ and News sections covers each and every aspect of the story.

Case closed. Neeeeeext!
Posted by Flawless  on  Tue Nov 29, 2005  at  03:21 PM
Can someone just shed light on this ... My friends and i were just having a laugh about it until we heard these suicide rumours. Now we are not quite sure what to belive... and no-one wants to play it anymore... Surely someone reading this lives in Belgium and can find out more ? I dont want some crappy reply just the truth cause believe me this thing is creeping us out .
Posted by DownGirl  in  London  on  Thu Dec 01, 2005  at  01:46 PM
DownGirl... did you read the comments before posting?!

You want the truth? visit this site...

The guy is alive and well......
Posted by Flawless  on  Thu Dec 01, 2005  at  02:11 PM
This GellieMan isn't even the Aicha kid. He's said it himself he only looks like him.
Posted by Jake  on  Sat Jan 07, 2006  at  03:32 PM
Comments: Page 4 of 7 pages ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.