Aicha Kid Suicide Video
image One of the many random viral videos that floats around the internet is this 'Aicha Kid Video' that shows a skinny teenager singing and dancing to the song 'Aicha'. But before you click on the link to see the video, first read about the urban legend that accompanies the video, because I think it makes the video itself much more interesting. According to the UL, there's an 'uncut' version of this video, and in this uncut version... well, this poster from ebaumsworld summarizes it better than I could:

it is hard to get the unedited one, most of them stop after he is dancing. In the full version after he dances, he gets a knife out from under his minnie mouse comforter and slits his throat. He bleeds out all over his adidas sweatshirt and falls on the floor. The camera keeps taping for another 5 minutes until the tape runs out. I think you can get the full version on www.rotten.com. Ya it is sad.

So does this uncut suicide kid video actually exist? I don't think so. At least, if it does I can't find it anywhere. Though in a variant of the UL, the non-existence of the extended video is explained away by the fact that the skinny kid's parents supposedly filed a lawsuit to get it removed from the internet. If the video does exist I'm sure that I'll hear about it eventually, but I'd bet good money on it just being a stupid rumor.
Death
Posted by The Curator on Thu Jan 20, 2005
I have seen it. it is not as graphic as people say. Although I have seen all 5 faces of death movies without flinching. There is some blood, but once he hits the floor he is out of camera site.
Posted by Jim Jc  on  Tue Oct 03, 2006  at  12:15 AM
i think u guys are nuts. a few ppl say they've seen something that nobody can trace no matter how many different links they put up. no one's seen it and if they have, they were just imagining it. i don't know what else to conclude, seeing how no one can offer proof, so from here on out whatever. i enjoy watching the Aicha kid dance. the REAL aicha kid in the REAL video where he DOES NOT die.
Posted by missytiffy87  in  NYC  on  Tue Oct 03, 2006  at  09:44 AM
Posted by bob  in  salem  on  Wed Nov 01, 2006  at  12:25 PM
So, Is the video a Fake or Not? Has this been proved yet? Is this 'Case' still open? Has anyone got a link to the 'Un-edited' version where he suposably slits his throat etc, I'm not a sick maniac looking for videos of people killing themselves, i'm one of those people who can't rest until he knows what's going on, and i want to know what the feck is going on!!! Is he alive or dead lmao.

If there is no link to an un-edited then the case might as well be closed. If no one in the whole land of the Internet can not upload the video and give the Link, Then the video really does not exsist and this kid who made the video is alive, but may possibly be thinking about killing himselves because of what has became of this whole thing.

Peace

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if anyone actually has the real Un-edited version where he kills himself, would really want to know the truth.

x
Posted by Mitzarr  in  Yookay  on  Fri Nov 17, 2006  at  09:41 PM
Hi. Sorry my poor English, i am friend with him, and he is not died, he is very live and awell, he is quiet amazed about how this come a Urban Legend about there being an extra ending where he kill himself. There is no extra ending, he made video to Lip Sync this song his liked called Aicha and he girlfriend called Aicha, made video for her, because they had brake up, she put on internet. And from there it must have started with some person laugh at it and say theres an extra ending, there is not.

Thank you for time, if you want to more, reply.

Lex
Posted by Lex  in  ...  on  Sat Nov 18, 2006  at  07:00 PM
Wow, Wow, people Has anyone seen Gummo? Man look it up, he's the actor. His name is Jacob Reynolds and he still does movies. He got his hit in Gummo, by a director named Harmony Korine who helped write the movie kids and it's similar to Bully or Kids. Actually it's gotta be one of the most twisted movies ever. Case Closed.
Posted by Jack  in  PA  on  Mon Nov 20, 2006  at  02:03 AM
If he actually kills himself in the video, then how do all those really cool graphics like "Tears" and "GelliemanAicha" pop up? LOL
Posted by Pete  in  USA  on  Wed Dec 13, 2006  at  06:06 PM
Seriously people. This kid isn't dead.
I've done some researching, and here's my conclusion:

He's alive and well. His name is Jelle Buelens and he's 19 years old. He lives in Belgium.

I'm from Sweden, and there's another rumour up here in the nordics;) Alot of people are saying that this kid was a Swede, livning in a small village outside Stockholm (the capital of Sweden)According to this rumour, he recorded this video for his girlfriend... A couple of months later they broked up, and his girlfriend wanted a little "payback" so she decided to put up this video on the internet. After the movie had leaked out, He stucked up two pencils in his nose, and pushed his head into his desk so that the pencils reached his brain, and he died instantly. This rumour was discussed on Swedish boards, similar to this forum. And I decided to make an end to this stupid rumour.

--------------------------

If you don't belive me, you can check out his page at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/gellie_man

He has also got a webside (in his language... Dutch I suppose^^) I can't find the link at the moment though.

There's also alot of diffrent rumours worldwide^^

CONCLUSION: The kid is alive and well, Lives in Beligium and doesn't like that people are creating rumours about him;)

However, there is an extended version :O
http://missouri.edu/~vkhc8/vids/Aicha/aicha_altend.mpeg wink

My English is kinda bad.. For that I'm sorry., but I need to practise;P I'm going to be an exchange student in Colorado, USA in August;P See you guys in the US ;D
Posted by Andy G.  in  Sweden  on  Tue Jan 02, 2007  at  08:46 PM
I don't think he's dead. No proof = not true.
Posted by Tattoo  in  North America  on  Tue Jan 09, 2007  at  11:56 PM
Either way, don't believe everything you see in the Net, especially in myspace. There's such a thing called myspace phishing where unscrupulous people can use other people's accounts for their own personal gain.
Posted by Steven  in  Sydney, Australia  on  Wed Jan 10, 2007  at  01:55 AM
Still people believe there is an uncut-version and that he kills himself, allthough there has been a lot of good (!) evidence that it's a hoax. Nobody 'til this date has proven otherwise (no link, no precise names, no nothing, just bull of a friend of a friend and "i saw the video somewhere...").

Some good websites (the angelfire one) proof that Gellieman is still alive, that he lives in Belgium (as I) and that his real name is jelle buelens. Read it!

For people who're still not convinced: http://kapelle-op-den-bos.cdenv.be/Bestuur.8118.0.html?&tx;_pxpersonen_pi1[showUid]=8542&cHash=cf9bb73d86
This website states that Gellieman nowadays participates in local politics
Posted by pieter  in  Belgium  on  Wed Jan 24, 2007  at  09:58 AM
Okay, so according to all the delusional posters on this site, Gellieman is from Belgium, Sweden, and Canada, and he goes to about 8 different schools simultaneously. He is both alive and dead, and he is several people with a bunch of fake myspace pages.

Good job guys.
Posted by Jon  in  United States  on  Fri Jun 22, 2007  at  12:21 AM
Any of you who are still interested, the suicide video is posted right now at consumption junction although I am sure it will get taken down like it did before. It never seems to stay up os sights very long. You can see much but you can see him get the knife and you see him fall off screen after he cuts himself.
Posted by Kasey Funstall  on  Sun Jul 08, 2007  at  07:16 PM
Interesting...
This could be the proof everyone is looking for to prove it's not a hoax
got an exact link at all?
Cheers
Posted by Mitzey  in  UK  on  Mon Jul 09, 2007  at  09:22 PM
I had a look at that Consumption Junction site and all the videos they had on Aicha Kid was this:
And that's the same video as most floating around
NOTE: Does not show him killing himself.
Posted by Mitzey  in  UK  on  Mon Jul 09, 2007  at  09:29 PM
danm u guys hes alive and hes 19 y.o now and got a myspace http://www.myspace.com/gellie_man
Posted by MAX  in  canada  on  Wed Oct 03, 2007  at  12:35 AM
Sorry he didn't kill himself in the video :( myspace.com/gellie_man
Posted by The story is dead for me :(  on  Fri Oct 12, 2007  at  08:15 AM
stupid asses
Posted by erty  in  texas  on  Thu Oct 25, 2007  at  02:14 PM
gellieman is alive! he goes to a school in mechelen, a city in belgium.. the guy didn't kill himself!

respect gellieman =D
wahahha
Posted by hymke  on  Mon Oct 29, 2007  at  06:45 AM
he did not commit suicide he is on myspace, if you search gellieman you will see he is alive and well
Posted by gemma  in  new zealand  on  Fri Dec 07, 2007  at  11:48 PM
He didnt kill himself!! Ive seen his MySpace! I kno its him cuz it has a pic on it
Posted by Daveko  on  Fri Dec 28, 2007  at  07:48 PM
did this kid really kill himself? and how can you watch the video
Posted by cynthia  in  hong kong  on  Sun Jan 13, 2008  at  06:29 PM
Big deal there's a myspace page. You know how easy it is to take photos off other websites and put them on myspace it could be a fake page. And if you notice last time he signed in was 2006 when did he supposedly kill himself?
Posted by aj  in  usa  on  Wed Jan 30, 2008  at  11:18 PM
I FOUND THIS ON THE WEB http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17050&stc=1)
Posted by gohan  in  lousana  on  Fri Feb 29, 2008  at  11:19 AM
Wow, that's not even a good fake. They should have created an actual fake BBC webpage instead of just photoshopping a picture of one.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Fri Feb 29, 2008  at  12:39 PM
hes gay !
Posted by Elvin  in  fnkds  on  Sun Mar 16, 2008  at  09:09 AM
He's not dead you idiots. He's name is Jelle Buelens and he lives in Belgium. This is the adress to his site. http://www.vvzkapelle.be/jbinfo/
Posted by Charles  in  us  on  Sat Apr 05, 2008  at  09:56 PM
Wow. I can't really tell if its fake or real. Its quite interesting I must say, but is it TRUE? And some one tell me exactly what an UL is, please. I'm guessing that the story was twisted up and exaggerated, and it really isn't what people are saying. But I could be wrong. This website is very helpful, though we should make a group of people try and find out about this. We should find the person who posted the original video, and talk to THEM about it. I'm sure that it would be THAT EASY. smirk
Posted by Courtney Girl  in  CA  on  Sat Jul 05, 2008  at  06:36 PM
oh woah. the link that Charles posted is real!! it shows a pic of him and he looks older. HE'S NOT DEAD!!! TRUTH BE TOLD, ITS ALL A LIE!!!!!
Posted by Gossipgirl  in  CA  on  Sat Jul 05, 2008  at  06:40 PM
He has a Bebo page.

Posted by Claire  in  MA  on  Fri Jul 11, 2008  at  07:09 PM
Comments: Page 6 of 7 pages ‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 >