Ted Kurts is a humble guy. All he asks is that you recognize that he's the Messiah and the second coming of Jesus Christ. You doubt his claim? You want proof? Then check out his photo to the right. Doesn't he look eerily like certain portrayals of Christ? What better proof could you ask for? Oh, and please don't refer to him as Ted Kurts. It's Ted Jesus Christ God
, to you. When I come across sites like this it's hard to know if they're supposed to be taken seriously or not. I kinda suspect Ted is serious. Or maybe not. Who knows. But Ted Jesus Christ God says that anyone who links to his site will be blessed, so if he does turn out to be the real thing, then I've got my bases covered.
Nobody who would really believe they were Messiah would do that IMHO.
"Angels of Light that are Female Spiritual Living Things Wives of THE ONE LIVING GOD are getting increased in numbers!"
"TJCG is INSISTING that HE is THE CREATOR and what therefore is THE CREATOR going to WANT to give self and have in the future? This is a Face and Body that on a Scale of 0 to 1000 is 1000 FINE and YOUNG and HANDSOME and GOOD LOOKING and ATTRACTIVE and MORE that is DESIRABLE for any Wife of HIS!"
And it gets a lot worse... but I'll leave out the explicit portions.
Check this guy out...We need to get these two together...it's dueling nut-balls.
To reply to a few of the comments left already-
1) Jessie- The Christian New Testament/NT part of the Bible says many will come saying they are "the *Christ/messiah*" (Matt. 24), NOT that they are "Jesus" himself. The claim isn't a big deal, since there were contemperaries of when the NT Jesus suppose to have lived that said they were the messiah, just as there were and are after him. There are perhaps more now, but there are more people. A historical Jesus claiming the same would be one among them. It already was occuring when the NT Jesus suppose to have said it.
2)MJ- "That" cannot be a demon, if you refer to a site. Demons allegedly are beings, not websites. People who are doing spoofs or are mentally challeneged/etc., are not demons. They are people. If you mean demon-possessed, they are not that, either. Even if I were still a believer in the NT version of Jesus, I would be more careful & would think more than that. Isn't it nice & wonderful how many Christians have just slapped demon or demon possession on people like that?! How charming! Perhaps that was the problem with the NT stories of demon possession-if they happened at all- it might have been mental/psychological issues.
3) Jules- I found that the evidence for the NT Jesus being God, and the NT being divine revelation failed. That is much more important.
I used to be a born again Christian, and I saw that the so-called case for its Jesus fails. The Google ads for Lee Strobel's defense of the Christian New Testament portion of the Bible and its Jesus fails, the others I went to fails, my studies in the Bible alone showed this, going to defenses of bornagainism and the Christian Bible failed, and going to Jewish & skeptical sources weren't prefect, but they were more than enough to confirm so much of what I already found and could not find justifiable answers from the texts themselves. I could not find enough to trust it from its defenders. My areas of studies were the supposed 'messianic prophecies' about the NT Jesus (in the Jewish/'Old Testament' and Christian NT passages) and the 4 NT accounts of the trial(s), crucifixion, burial, resurrection, and ascension of its Jesus and related NT passages.
See my profile:
with a link to my decponversion story and other web links. Search them!
Do a search on:
on any Christian defender and see what happens. There are replies to many of them.
Also there-books, many articles, a lot of stuff.
On infidels.org/The Secular Web, put in:
and read the replies and links in the responses to him. I could write to expose weaknesses to him, and I hope to get the time to do so. I would go at it somewhat differently than the article I read does, but it and others are good with food for thought there.
Didn't anyone else notice this guy looks 100%, absolutely, totally and completely, NOT like jesus?
Sorry to burst the bubbles of the so called "good christians" but jesus was born/raised in an area of the world where people have a much darker skin color. Since the soldiers needed someone to "point him out" it means jesus didnt stand out in a crowd or he would have been easy to spot.
That basically means, jesus wasnt white. At least no where near as white as all the paintings, pictures, and other crap that people pass around that's supposed to look like/be jesus.
Also, saying that 'Jesus' is not God, but the Son of God answers nothing. Traditional Trinitarians believe both- definition & evidence for your view?
About AMY's comments: Thanks for the concern, but you miss it on a few levels:
1) If you think that "If Claim[ed] that" my research "definitely explain[s] God, world, and how it all works", then " [you'd] worry that [I was] starting to cross the line to join the nut cases claiming deity", then you just labeled many of the Bible writers as either crossing or at nut case-hood! Just because you believe them to be the only ones to give divine scripture as the Christian Bible, or they have been accepted by so-called 'orthodoxy', doesn't prove it.
2) Where did you get that far-fetched idea? I never even hinted at that! This is how far off I have seen Christians go when they come across objections, or people who have left the fold. You should deal with what I said, not what your imagination can come up with which I never said/hinted/thought. That would be more honest.
3) There are Christians, Jews, and others who would assert THEY have divine revelation on those issues, not I.
4) The Christian Bible is far from being "definitely" shown as inspired by a perfect deity! You should check out the links I gave on June 2, and do an honest & open minded/hearted search through what my story has, and what others have written on the Christian Bible:
That has a link to my deconversion story located on another site, and other links.
Go through this link topically, a search on defenders of Christianity, etc.
Also, please read Tim Callahan's "Bible Prophecy: Failure or Fulfillment?" Not perfect, but many good points.
5) I plainly said that I used to be a born again Christian but left after seeing that the case for the NT Jesus fail & I went into a little detail. If you read that, checked out my Yahoo profile link & checked it out and believed what I myself said, you would know that when I did my studies, I WAS a born again Christian and did not start my studies "skeptically and without the Holy Spirit", as you said. Again, you went off of what I said and really didn't deal with what *I* said. I believed in 'Jesus' and the alleged physical resurrection of the NT Jesus. Romans 10:9-10 says that qualified me to be a Christian, and therefore I, according to your own NT in Rom. 8:9, HAD 'the Holy Spirit'. I wanted to check out what Jewish & other sources said about the Christian Bible and wanted to believe. I had NO intentions of leaving, but wanted to know truth.
Sorry, but you are off here.
More next post.
More about AMY's comments:
6) The mindset you have is a danger of conservative Bible belief. Just because someone doesn't agree and convert to your version of Christianity, they are ipso facto at a disadvantage. They are blind, they can't understand, etc., which clearly is not true. It closes any converts' mind and heart to really take an HONEST look at objectives.
'Born again' Protestants, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses and others can and have used the same as you, and it is a quick cover to keep converts in the fold.
It is intellectually dangerous and inherently dishonest. People are people. Some can understand the Bible more than others, no matter what they believe or don't about converting to your brand of the Only True Faith.
One of the things I can understand best is the Christian Bible.
7) I never said I left bornagainism over someone giving me pain, but because of what I found in the Christian Bible. The pain was from the failure of the Christian Bible as a divinely inspired and infallible collection of documents that I could trust on its collective Jesus being the messiah and its accounts from the trial(s), crucifixion/death, resurrection and ascension of its Jesus.
Why didn't you deal directly with what I shared? Why did you just state some outlandish comment about knowing "all", etc., when that is far from what I shared, far from what happened, far from what I claim?
Since your name isn't a link to your account, I also assume you just commented and left with no desire to read a reply from me or others. This isn't the first time professing Christians have read my words which clearly stated that I left over my studies in the Christian Bible, not hurt feelings, etc., but they were blind to what I said.
Not too much confidence of divine enlightenment when they will not or cannot read simple English and answer what is there without wanting, needing, whatever, to label people as they wish instead of how they are.
Please read what I say and understand what I wrote, especially when it is clearly before you.
I apprereciate the concern in your words, but it is misplaced and unfounded.
but if this guy claims to be j.c. and you guys are discussing the possibilty, "idont see a difference , do you see a difference", youll all end up on the same ward folks.
I started out by feeling sorry for Mr. TJCG. He is very clearly a deeply disturbed, mentally challenged individual. This messiah complex has evidently taken over his life. But at least he is providing entertainment to the masses by going public with it all.
But then my sympathy was redirected to poor saps like Harry who profess to have once believed in Christianity and now obviously are spending their lives researching everything that is wrong with the Christian faith and its teachings and now have to spread their new-found "wisdom" everywhere they can.
Harry, if this is how you really feel, that the Christian teachings are all bunk - fine. But then move on with your life, pal, and go out and live it. Spending your life's energy this way is unhealthy and sad. A waste of time in the pursuit of something, or the burial of it, is a waste of time either way. You and TJCG are rowing on the opposite sides of the same, sad boat. Twirling in circles on the same, pathetic sea.
somehow I don't think the real Son would be that viscious sounding. God is Love, God would never say things like that. Nor would he be so incoherent. Maybe I should offer to introduce him to one of my old therapists?
If He is Jesus, then I'm the Virgin Mary.
Jesus is in Heaven rolling his eyes right now at that lunatic.
Oh well it provided amusment for 5 minutes(=
That was fun. Arent there places to put people like him? Like on his own island where he can wait for a comet to come by?
Harry made some valid logical points and was attacked and beaten up by quite a few.
Harry, your a good guy swimming uphill with some of these folks.