Fake Doctor Notes (are not available here)

Need a fake note from a doctor to get a day off from work or school? Visit this doctor.
Update: If you've arrived here via Google, or some other link, realize that I can't actually provide anyone with a fake doctor's note. I simply linked to an article about a guy who was writing fake notes, and because of that my site is now #1 on google when you type 'fake doctor notes'. I have no idea where fake doctor notes can be obtained.

Posted on Thu Jun 26, 2003

More content from the Hoax Museum:

i need a doctor's note excusing me from the spanish inquisition due to a bad case of uncontrollable heresy. thank you for your time.
Posted by Accipiter  on  Tue Aug 02, 2005  at  09:13 AM
I need a dr note to excuse me from work on 8/01/05 was feeling sick
Posted by nicole  on  Tue Aug 02, 2005  at  01:59 PM
I need an excuse for being punched in the stomach and missing work on 07/25/2005 and an excuse for my son who I supposedly took to the doctors for a broken out face on 7/25/2005 also Thjanks
Posted by Felisha  in  Mount Vernon Washington  on  Tue Aug 02, 2005  at  03:19 PM
My name is Angela Perry and I need a doctors apointment that excuses me from school from July 5th to July 12th.
Posted by Angela Perry  in  Tallahassee fl  on  Wed Aug 03, 2005  at  09:43 AM
Please excuse Craig from work on his graveyard shift 8- 3- 05. He has C.O.P.D due to his asthma, and occasional weather allergies.
Mr. Little will return to work 8-4-05.

Thank you Dr. Randy Buckner
Posted by craig little  in  tumwater wa.  on  Wed Aug 03, 2005  at  02:33 PM
Hey can someone help me write a doctors note for being sick with sinus problems for July 28th,2005
Posted by Morgan Fields  in  El Paso, TX  on  Fri Aug 05, 2005  at  09:31 AM
I need a doctor's excuse for missing three days of work. At my job we need a note stating that my illness justified not coming to work. I mentioned that I had pnuemonia like symptoms...
Posted by Clifford Simms  in  Atlanta, GA  on  Fri Aug 05, 2005  at  10:01 AM
I need an excuse for haveing food poison like as soon aspossable
Posted by Justin Gonzalez  in  Houston  on  Sat Aug 06, 2005  at  02:19 PM
i need a doctor note excuse me from class last week of whole week(Aug 1,2005 to Aug 5,2005) because i have a operation.

zhongwen lin
Posted by zhongwen lin  in  NY  on  Sun Aug 07, 2005  at  09:57 PM
Hmmm...where's Dr Boo when you need her?
Posted by Smerk  in  to mischief  on  Sun Aug 07, 2005  at  11:15 PM
I need a sick note saying I am ill FOR EVER (untill retirement)
Posted by Attila the Bun  in  hell  on  Mon Aug 08, 2005  at  06:17 AM
I need a Doctors note excusing me from work on August 7, 2005 and to return on August 10,2005.
Posted by S. Evans  in  virginia  on  Mon Aug 08, 2005  at  08:39 AM
I need a doctors dated for the date august 8,2005
saying that i wasnt able to show up to work.
Posted by luisa  on  Mon Aug 08, 2005  at  12:44 PM
I need a doctor's note for today, august 08, 2005, saying I wasn't able to go to work because of a stomach virous
Posted by Jaime Johnson  on  Mon Aug 08, 2005  at  04:28 PM
i need a doctors excuse from work for 8/5 8/6 8/7 beacuse i had tonsillitis.
Posted by Eric F Matos  in  san antonio, tx  on  Mon Aug 08, 2005  at  05:10 PM
I have a rash due to a medical reaction
Posted by Nicole Coon  in  Chandler  on  Tue Aug 09, 2005  at  03:16 PM
I hereby excuse S. Evans, luisa, Jaime Johnson, Eric F. Matos fro work because of, ahhh, feck it, because they're lying skivers with the combined intellect of a mouse.

Dr. Boo
Posted by Boo  in  The Land of the Haggii...  on  Tue Aug 09, 2005  at  04:04 PM
And Nicole? That's lovely.
Well done you.
*pat pat*

Dr. Boo
Posted by Boo  in  The Land of the Haggii...  on  Tue Aug 09, 2005  at  04:05 PM
i would like a doctors note for work
Posted by james conkrite  in  jacksonville IL 62650  on  Wed Aug 10, 2005  at  07:11 AM
Posted by BRIDGETT BURRELL  in  ALABAMA  on  Wed Aug 10, 2005  at  11:52 AM
I need a note saying I was at the dentist please. My supervisor is being a Jack off about this.
Posted by joseph  in  atlanta  on  Wed Aug 10, 2005  at  12:35 PM
i need a doctors note saying that i no longer have mono and am able to work by Sunday, August 14th
Posted by Danielle Clermont  in  Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts  on  Thu Aug 11, 2005  at  07:29 AM
Dear Doctor, I have been out of work AUgust 9,10,11th. My Boss now asked me for a doctors note. I told them I had strep throat and that my doctor didnt want me to go to work untill the spots in my throat where gone. I need this by tomorrow 8/12/05 please help -Tierra Tarazon
Posted by Tierra Tarazon  in  Scottsdale, AZ  on  Thu Aug 11, 2005  at  03:39 PM
Need note to return back to work on 8/15
Posted by steve williams  in  New York, Brooklyn  on  Fri Aug 12, 2005  at  11:48 AM
i have been sick in and out for two weeks. i go in everyday and i call off once well now i need a doctors note so i dont lose my job

thanx sincerly kat
Posted by KATHRINE NEWLAND  in  11447 columbia st. redford, Mi 48239-2274  on  Fri Aug 12, 2005  at  02:12 PM
I need a doctors note saying i was sick so i can give it to my work if i cant get one i'm going to get fired.
Posted by Nicole  in  St. Augustine  on  Sat Aug 13, 2005  at  01:10 PM
I need a doctors note saying I the flu and excusing me missing work on Aug 13 and 14 of 2005.
Posted by Corrine Housley  in  San Antonio, Texas  on  Sat Aug 13, 2005  at  02:30 PM
i need a doctors note saying my dad was admitted to kaiser hospital in fremont,ca. on sunday august 7,2005...please help me out... thanks his name RAY SANTOS KAISER CARD # 7010272
Posted by Franchette  in  fremont,ca.  on  Sat Aug 13, 2005  at  07:22 PM
I need a fake doctor's note saying that my Aunt was hospitalized or could not participate in normal/every-day activities. (My excuse was that I had to watch her 3 year old son.)
Posted by Allison Stensgaard  in  Elgin Illinois  on  Sat Aug 13, 2005  at  09:54 PM
i need a doctors note saying i was in a terrible car accident and i didnt wake up for a day and i need it asap thank u
Posted by michael sullivan  in  san antonio  on  Sun Aug 14, 2005  at  12:02 PM
Comments: Page 17 of 30 pages ‹ First  < 15 16 17 18 19 >  Last ›