Big Dog

image I've seen big dogs before. But this is ridiculous. There's no way it can be real. I say photoshop. (via Liquito)

Animals Photos

Posted on Mon Feb 28, 2005

More content from the Hoax Museum:

Comments

HA HA no...im not old...im SO not her....i just get mad when people think they kno me just becuase of the comments i put up...and hey omgosh...take a joke people
Posted by llllllllllllllpppppppp  on  Thu Mar 22, 2007  at  05:34 PM
my dog is the best, the perfect dog. he is a gental giant, but fierse, and vicious when it comes to fighting, and if and intruder trespasses, there is a devil side to him.
Posted by josh  in  ha2 rbs  on  Wed Mar 28, 2007  at  11:27 AM
aww...thats the same with my dog sadie...she is a mastiff too
Posted by llllllllllpppppppppppppp  on  Thu Mar 29, 2007  at  12:36 PM
I don't think that's the really size of the dog. Why? because the lady is looking at the dogs chest. Most people look at a dogs face....well that's what I think
Posted by Paige  in  Nanaimo  on  Wed Jul 11, 2007  at  06:05 PM
You people should really read what you write BEFORE you post it.....I needed a translator to get through this page!!!
Posted by not a dumb ass  on  Tue Jul 31, 2007  at  01:22 PM
Paige in Nanaimo, you are right, it is fake. Look at the shadows under the roof-rack bars...they are directly under them. The dogs shadow is to the left of him, unless there are TWO DIFFERENT suns shinning, it is a FAKE!!!! Cool pic though!
Posted by Adam  on  Tue Jul 31, 2007  at  01:27 PM
smile my dog is way way way better he is not going to hurt me yours would just squish me lol:@:@:@
Posted by shanon  in  wawa  on  Wed Aug 08, 2007  at  10:25 PM
Oh my god......
Posted by Adam  in  The Artic ice cap  on  Thu Aug 09, 2007  at  08:38 AM
This is a really big Dog but the Dog I have in my office named (Naim) is much bigger and dangerous.

Sayed Hamed
Kabul,Afghanistan
Posted by Sayed Hamed  in  Kabul, Afghanistan  on  Tue Oct 23, 2007  at  09:24 AM
big surprise woh, thats one big dog
Posted by harry aworth  in  australia  on  Tue Oct 30, 2007  at  05:46 AM
hi its anna and ben ere m8 thats one big dog weve got a boxer shes massive to lol bye brap brap m8 lol iz it blud
Posted by anna and ben warrent  in  norwich  on  Wed Dec 19, 2007  at  11:42 AM
I have Old English Mastiffs. One is 250 one is 290. That pics about right- they are impressive animals.
Posted by mastiff mom  in  NM  on  Mon Dec 24, 2007  at  03:41 PM
J have to agree with many of the other posters, that has to be a fake picture.
Posted by hlq  in  usa  on  Thu Feb 21, 2008  at  05:45 PM
Haha, I think it is Photoshop.

Makes me really want to get into more dog and pet photography!
Posted by Pet Photography  in  Sydney  on  Sun Feb 24, 2008  at  09:43 PM
I don't know, I've seen bigger dogs before!
Posted by Dog Symptoms  in  USA  on  Wed Jul 16, 2008  at  03:54 AM
Definitely photoshop. Can't be real.
Posted by Dog Products  on  Wed Jul 16, 2008  at  06:44 PM
Wow is all i got to say man im used to my red nose pit thinkin he looks mean! wow
Posted by Molly  in  Va  on  Tue Jun 22, 2010  at  01:03 PM
Comments: Page 2 of 2 pages  < 1 2