Is Jim Morrison Alive?

image Most people think the musician Jim Morrison, lead singer for the Doors, died in Paris on July 3, 1971. But Gerald Pitts says that he "discovered Jim Morrison Living on a Ranch in the Pacific Northwest in the summer of 1998." According to him, Morrison is living a quiet life as an American cowboy "away from the Hollywood scene." Even though Morrison evidently engineered an elaborate death hoax to escape publicity, he agreed to appear on film for Pitts. You can buy a copy of this film for only $24.95 (shipping is extra). Pitts' site includes a video comparing the features of Jim Morrison the fifty-something cowboy to Jim Morrison the twenty-something singer. However, no matter how many times I watch the video, I just don't see any similarity.

Celebrities Death

Posted on Mon Jan 03, 2005

Yes, Jim Morrison is dead. However the date and time of death is not widely known. James Douglas Morrison passed away on October 7th 1983 in North Hollywood under the assumed name Robert Trimwell. Cause of death: Acute Cocaine intoxication.

Posted by Maxwell Pink jr.  in  Orange County  on  Mon Mar 14, 2005  at  10:51 AM
Shit... i might be out of a job soon.
Posted by Ian Astbury  on  Wed Apr 06, 2005  at  10:58 AM
That guy aint Jim period - Jim is where he has been for the last 34 years - Pere LaChaise - and it looks like he is going to stay there because the lease on the gravesite was for 30 years and "his parents" elected to let him stay over there instead of bringing him home. The Pere LaChaise people dont want him because the grave is a "nuisance" to them regarding it's shrine status and his "parents" said that it would only be the same thing over here. So Poor Jim couldnt find peace on either side of the Atlantic it seems, his parents didnt want him, Paris didnt want him, only his devoted fans want him - and we are still here 30 odd years later.
Posted by Rhia  in  Little Rock, Arkansas  on  Thu Apr 07, 2005  at  03:33 PM
That is not Jim Morrison! I can make anybody look like anybody else using that technique! (Remember the Jackson, 'Black and White' video? I don't believe Jim died in Paris, but I do believe he's probably dead by now. Besides, if he was going to let someone sell his image, I think he would have done it less subtlely (sp?)
Posted by Mary  in  Albany, OH  on  Fri Apr 08, 2005  at  08:49 AM
If Jim Morrison was alive...he would never let pamela courson be so hurt by his death. never. He loved her. He wouldn't have ever let her gone through that and where the fuck is he getting money from then? Before he died he had legal problems. and he drank so much and did drugs you think he's alive and healthy? Thats such bullshit getting money off of that. I don't understand why Pamela Courson's parents dont fucking sue that nutter because They have control of his estate.
Posted by Sarah  in  Orange County  on  Fri Apr 08, 2005  at  06:10 PM
hahaha that guy makes val kilmer look like jim morrison.
Posted by mike  on  Fri Apr 08, 2005  at  06:13 PM
Ian - you will never be out of a job - it will never happen baybee - too much talent!
Posted by Rhia  on  Fri Apr 08, 2005  at  06:26 PM
is not a fake story he is alive i was at his places lots of times, i can say more but the thing is beter to forget the thing he well talke one day smile
Posted by jame j  in  nl  on  Tue Apr 19, 2005  at  01:29 PM
Posted by Jim M.  in  ca  on  Thu May 19, 2005  at  06:24 PM
He had every reason in the world to disappear.

I think this is the guy in the video:

JAMES D MORRISON, Mar 1949, 2491 BIEHN ST KLAMATH FALLS, OR. He's listed as 5 1/2 years younger than the singer though. Probably a different person though. It's easier to change your name then your birthdate. One takes a court the other a fake birth certificate and paper trail.
Posted by Andrew  in  Baghdad  on  Fri May 20, 2005  at  03:53 AM
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the time on this fake!,
Also try this, get the song Unhappy Girl, and play it backward, i've heard of backmasking songs, but this is the king of backmasking, "love people join us in sympathy, i love it"
peace out!
Posted by evildaz  in  Scotland  on  Fri May 20, 2005  at  09:09 AM
Regardless if Jim is alive or not, he stopped making songs and writing in 1971 so he died in the public eyes. I don't know if I am convinced if this is Jim or not, but there are some very interesting similarities, the chin, the position of the eyes, the indentations on the sides of his face, and his voice. The nose appears to be swollen on the end from either old age or alcohol. The facial changes could be caused by plastic surgery. Also the missing mole on the left side of his nose could have been removed. It is possible. Acording to Gerald Pitts, Jim staged his death because of a French conspiracy to kill him, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix with narcotics because they were all Vietnam war protestors. The FBI helped him disappear. I know the FBI have the capabilities to alter ones physical appearance. I am not saying this is or is not Jim. As a Doors fan, i am hoping it is Jim but even if it is, do you really think he is going to rejoin the Doors and tour------NOT, so in the public eye he is dead.
Posted by JB  on  Sat May 21, 2005  at  05:46 AM
It would be nice if it were true! but why isn't the media whores all over the place by now?
Posted by John  in  Eaton,Oh  on  Sat May 21, 2005  at  02:55 PM
At the time of Jim's ill-fated trip to Paris, I believe I read in No One Gets Out of Here Alive, he had about or over 20 paternity suits hanging over his head - where are these people now? Regardless of whether he fathered each and every one of them or some or most of them were fake claims, it is odd, that not another word was ever heard about them, at least to my knowledge they were never heard from. Can anyone out there enlighten me?
Posted by Rhiannon  in  Little Rock,Arkansas  on  Mon May 23, 2005  at  08:46 PM
geez that greatly does look anything like Jim Morrison...anyone else concerned for the menatl health of whoever sent that in???
Posted by Nikki  in  Australia  on  Mon May 23, 2005  at  10:01 PM
well, well, is this jim today >? have any of you folk talked to this guy? i think jim did fake his death but i would'nt go around saying that it was 100% him , people do look the same and remember jim did sing about his death in the song hyacinth house from la women album.
Posted by paul grey  in  scotland  on  Wed May 25, 2005  at  09:33 PM
I say "dig his casket up"! The French want his gravesite changed because of all the CRAP left at Jim's gravesite. Jim's dead French neighbors have been complaining for years! 150 lbs of brick or sand? My bet, brick.................
Posted by Kevin B.  in  Florida  on  Tue May 31, 2005  at  12:52 AM
I just can't se how Jim Morrison could have faked his death for over thirty years and gotten away with it. It's completely ludicriss. I really question the credibility pf this freak. Seems to me he's either a Doors fan or was at one time and decided one day at his rodeo to find the (not so) closest looking guy who looked like Jim Morrison and was convinced. PEOPLE CAN'T WE SEE. Obviously the o'l rodeo ain't doin so good these days so this sick puppy decides to make his money however he can. I say let Jim's music live forever. But please for the love of god let the guy Rest in Peace.
Posted by Scott  on  Tue May 31, 2005  at  12:24 PM
From doing a report on Jim, He really didn't like the idea of having a band, He just wanted people to hear his poetry, not to make money.I think we should do a sonar to see if their is a skeleton or bricks. If it's bricks or sands, we have a handfull of explaining don't we wink?
Course, if they did find out we would probably never know, but words sneek out, like Area 51 wink haha.. I am a Doors Fan, I would like to meet Jim (if he's alive).It would be stupid to go back on tour, since the French don't even like him when he's even dead, or is he a live....?
Posted by Paul  on  Tue May 31, 2005  at  01:08 PM
Absolute horse shit folks!
Posted by C'maaaaaaaan  in  Klamath Falls OR  on  Wed Jun 01, 2005  at  04:42 AM
I dont like Jim Morrison, I like Bob Dylan.
Posted by Bill Yeager  in  Pittssburgh  on  Wed Jun 01, 2005  at  02:02 PM
I'm so ashamed of you Bill.
Posted by Charybdis  in  Hell  on  Wed Jun 01, 2005  at  02:05 PM
I know he's alive, I met him!
Posted by Mike Bean  in  Eugene, Oregon  on  Wed Jun 01, 2005  at  02:14 PM
I don't like Bill Yeager, I like Jim Morrison
Posted by Bob Dylan  on  Wed Jun 01, 2005  at  02:16 PM
My version of Watchtower rules!!!!

J. Hendrix > Alive and well in Canada.
Posted by Jimmy hendrix  on  Wed Jun 01, 2005  at  02:20 PM
Wait, I am Jim Morrison!!!
Posted by Mike Bean  in  Eugene , oregon  on  Wed Jun 01, 2005  at  02:27 PM
I mow his lawn every week.
Posted by Mike Bean  in  Oregon  on  Wed Jun 01, 2005  at  02:31 PM
The monk bought lunch...
Posted by Robby  on  Wed Jun 01, 2005  at  03:18 PM
Yeah, he bought a little...
Posted by Ray  on  Wed Jun 01, 2005  at  03:19 PM
Yes he did...
Posted by John  on  Wed Jun 01, 2005  at  03:19 PM
Comments: Page 1 of 65 pages  1 2 3 >  Last ›