15-Inch Waist
Status: Real
image The picture to the right has not been photoshopped (would that it had). That woman's waist really is that thin. She's Cathie Jung, who holds the title in the Guinness Book of World Records for the Smallest Waist on a Living Person:

Cathie Jung's waist is about the same size as a regular jar of mayonnaise. She's been wearing a corset every day for the past 12 years, and she now wears one 24 hours a day. "I probably have around 100 of them," says the corset queen.

The pictures of Cathie remind me of the Stomach-Sucked-In picture I posted earlier this year. (via The Presurfer)
Body Manipulation
Posted by The Curator on Wed Nov 16, 2005

Ok, first of all if shes a grandma she needs to give a good example to her grandchildren and this is NOT
Posted by Kenzie  on  Tue Jun 03, 2008  at  05:48 PM
she looks like a blow up doll - and has a front butt
Posted by jamie  in  indianapolis  on  Wed Jun 04, 2008  at  05:20 PM
wow, how ignorant most people are...and still have the nerve to post their biased and uneducated opinions...tsk tsk
Posted by piraterie  on  Thu Jun 19, 2008  at  02:07 AM
To Elizabeth L on page 3... She's like 70 years old, so I don't think she can die young because of her corset.
Posted by Jenn  on  Wed Aug 20, 2008  at  01:10 AM
question WHY U WANNA B LIKE DAT IDK U MUST HAVE A FHUCKING PROBLEM U NEED 2 GO GET UR WAIST A LITTLE BIT BIGGER YAA DIGG

SIGNATURED BY:2CUTE4U
Posted by 2CUTE4U  on  Sun May 03, 2009  at  07:28 PM
What a gorgeous waistline! Mine's 17, but I'd love to be 15 like Cathie!
Posted by Lenore  on  Thu Jul 09, 2009  at  06:57 PM
This woman is gorgeous and for real. I saw her back in the late 80s at a Dressing for Pleasure ball. She's the ultimate erotic turn-on. Every man should be so lucky as to get his woman to agree to such tight-lacing.
Posted by Seeker  in  Virginia  on  Thu Nov 26, 2009  at  09:14 PM
Wow, that is just freakily hourglassed. It's LITERALLY an hourglass shape. o-o I don't understand how it can be a turn on for some of you guys. I think Mayra Veronica looks much better, and she's a 36-23-36, so her body curves in naturally and not as sharp.

Can Cathie Jung digest anything? Wouldn't her vital organs be crushed from all the squeezing?
Posted by Pinky  on  Fri Mar 26, 2010  at  09:55 PM
that looks fake and reminds me of barbie. that's weird
Posted by Cuddlepuppy2  on  Sun Jun 27, 2010  at  02:13 PM
Ew! This is quite disturbing. She looks like she can break in half! And her arms look like nothing but skin and bones! Why anyone would want to push their body to this point is beyond me.
Posted by AKP  on  Fri Jul 09, 2010  at  10:48 PM
Yuck! That looks disgusting!!
Posted by Jaye  on  Sun Aug 22, 2010  at  02:47 PM
Comments: Page 3 of 3 pages  < 1 2 3