1 of 2
Michael Jackson: the wildest conspiracy theories
Posted: 30 June 2009 11:50 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

The internet is a hive of conspiracy theories, and conspiracy theory spoofs. Here are a selection of the most bizarre explanations for Michael Jackson’s death.

1) Michael Jackson was killed by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to distract attention from Iran

For: The King of Pop’s death was perfectly timed for the wobbling Iranian regime. Just as reports of its post-election clampdown were provoking howls of protest in the West, and pushing the previously hesitant President Obama to say was “appalled and outraged”, Jacko’s death sucked media attention from Persia to Bel Air. Even more tellingly, “Michael Jackson RIP” replaced “#iranelection” at the top of Twitter’s trending topics, effectively killing off the last hopes of a revolution.

Against: No evidence whatsoever.

2) Michael Jackson faked his own death to escape money worries/start new life/hang out with Elvis

For: Michael Jackson’s precarious financial position has been well documented. Around

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 02 July 2009 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Beasjt - 30 June 2009 03:50 PM

1) Michael Jackson was killed by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to distract attention from Iran

For: The King of Pop’s death was perfectly timed for the wobbling Iranian regime. Just as reports of its post-election clampdown were provoking howls of protest in the West, and pushing the previously hesitant President Obama to say was “appalled and outraged”, Jacko’s death sucked media attention from Persia to Bel Air. Even more tellingly, “Michael Jackson RIP” replaced “#iranelection” at the top of Twitter’s trending topics, effectively killing off the last hopes of a revolution.

Persia. Bel Air.

Fresh Prince of Persia.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 12 July 2009 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

La Toya: Michael was Murdered

“Michael WAS murdered,” declared La Toya, 53. “And we don’t think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive.”

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 22 July 2009 09:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  739
Joined  2006-12-06

Now this popped up:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/07/22/michael-jackson-is-this-his-secret-love-child-see-the-pic-115875-21539221/
It is the Mirror, mind you.

I was wondering what took the gold diggers so long…...

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 22 July 2009 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

5.) Michael Jackson is meeting with Elvis for dinner

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 09 December 2009 05:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-12-09

I believe Michael Jackson is indeed alive. I have been doing some nosing around for a while to look at all the possible angles as to how he may have faked his death.

http//michaeljacksonhoaxstillalive.blogspot.com

is my blog. I update it regularly with some news and some theories.

Posted: 09 December 2009 08:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Well, I’m sure you’re not the only one who thinks so.

What’s your take on the whys and hows?

Bear in mind, we’re a fairly cynical bunch here, but also very meticulous in our analysis. If you want to find a hole in your theories, we’re likely to oblige you in spades.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 03 September 2012 06:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19462233

Some detail emerging that he wasn’t exactly up for doing these comeback gigs. Although this all clearly illuminati propaganda wink (or should that be proper gander?)

Posted: 03 September 2012 08:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

That´s one hell of a necroposting.

Whatñs next…

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 03 September 2012 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2898
Joined  2005-06-15
Unfairly Balanced - 03 September 2012 08:36 AM

That´s one hell of a necroposting.

Whatñs next…

Given how big a star Michael Jackson was I won’t be surprised if revelations keep coming out in dribs and drabs over the coming years. Maybe even some as yet unknown conspiracy however minor.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 03 September 2012 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

Sirius is a big star.

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 03 September 2012 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

sirious

Signature 

Trust me.

1 of 2