1 of 1
Inner Soul Technologies - Yet another scam?
Posted: 27 June 2009 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  459
Joined  2005-07-08

We have been posting about a new boy on the block on the LifeWave patches thread. I thought it might be time to give Rene Luther Hamilton, in Canada, his own Hoax Forum thread.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forum/forum_comments/2526/P5020/    See my June 25, 2009 post.

Mr Hamilton, who started his career selling cookies has moved on swiftly to Quantum Physics!

http://www.innersoultechnologies.com/quantum-wellness-patch.html

On the way, he decided to try out a little side business that ended up with a criminal conviction:

http://csc.lexum.umontreal.ca/en/2005/2005scc47/2005scc47.html

He has been into photography, with a less than stellar set of examples on an earlier website:

http://www.powerofsoul.org/  “posoul”

His user name, posoul22, turns up on ebay where you can buy his latest creation, the Quantum Wellness Patch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Quantum-Wellness-Energy-Patches_W0QQitemZ140308441801QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item20ab08eac9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1205|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

This link, of course, is time sensitive.

“You only wear one of them at a time, approx 2 -3 inches below your navel or belly button. They are super thin, and about the diameter of a dime. They are also water proof, and can shower, bath, swim or do any activity with them, without having to worry if they are going to come off.”

Looks like Mr Hamilton has been reading up on David (not a doctor or a scientist) Schmidt at LifeWave patches, Karma Singh and a host of other scam artists.

So, if anyone is interested, let’s continue our conversation about the new pretender to the throne here.

Cheers,

Dave

Posted: 28 June 2009 01:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

Ugh.

How can people that sell this crap sleep at night? hmmm

I know now that all I have to do is design a web page, make up some testimonials, and sell whatever I decide to call my sticker! surprised  mad

Urk.

Nano-technology my anus. angry

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 28 June 2009 01:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
DavePrime - 28 June 2009 05:36 AM

By spending all the money that they make on expensive beds?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 29 June 2009 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5538
Joined  2007-03-14
Accipiter - 28 June 2009 05:55 AM
DavePrime - 28 June 2009 05:36 AM

By spending all the money that they make on expensive beds?

And memory foam pillows.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 29 June 2009 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

And drugs, lots of drugs.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 19 September 2009 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-09-19

DISCLAIMER; I’m not endorsing or promoting any of these products. I’m not selling or marketing for any of these companies, just simply sharing my own experience!

Hi All,

I’m willing to try this out and I’ll post an update of my own experience.  My friend introduced a similar product ICEWAVE from Lifewave products to deal with my stiff and painful neck.  I have limited range of motion for the last 4 years. Hard to drive when I have to look back just to change lane. My Chiropractor used to “Fix” this problem but I’ve lost my insurance and can no longer afford the $50 per visit so I was desperate to try anything.  I spoke to the person, an older lady who has been in the IT support and suffered the same problem I got for 13 years.  Because of her being in the front of the computer for 8 plus hours a day, 5-6 days a week, she slowly lost range of motion in her upper back/neck area. 

by the time she seek medical help, she was only given 2 options to correct her stiff and painful neck and they are 1) Use of Steroid 2) Invasive Neck Surgery.

She opted not to pursue either solution and just dealt with the pain until her husband who secretly been using all the lifewave products for his own medical conditions allow her to try the ICEWAVE patch.  Like a miracle, after a few seconds of finding the right patch placement, her pain went to 50% reduction and then it was completely went away.

Bu the way, I spoke to her husband and he had a more serious medical condition but thanks to the patch he’s almost back to normal.  He used to take 20-24 pills everyday for various medical conditions…..now he only takes 1 pill!  He’s still under medical observation with his regula doctors but they have eliminated over 90% percent of his medication.

I’m the most skeptical person when it comes to anything to do with your body.

I believe that there will never any products that will work with everybody, but if you find that you have exhausted all practical remedies, one should at least try something new or innovative within reasons.

Cheers

BTW, I used the ICEWAVE patch, and my neck pain went away almost instantly but the range of motion is what I need to work on through therapy.  I can do stretching without pain which will eventually increase my range of motion. At the time of writing, I have restored 50% of my range of motion.

DISCLAIMER; I’m not endorsing or promoting any of these products. I’m not selling or marketing for any of these companies, just simply sharing my own experience!

Posted: 19 September 2009 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10

Abasoul, if you’re posting about lifewave, please post over at the lifewave thread.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forum/forum_comments/2526/P5260/

I also suggest you at least go through as much as you can of the 264 pages. Specifically, any posts that deals with why anecdotes are meaningless, or the placebo effect.

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 19 September 2009 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Razela - 19 September 2009 07:41 PM

I also suggest you at least go through as much as you can of the 264 pages. Specifically, any posts that deals with why anecdotes are meaningless, or the placebo effect.

I think it’s getting to the point where it needs an index, or possibly a whole series of sub-forums of its own. . .

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 20 September 2009 03:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Accipiter - 19 September 2009 07:46 PM
Razela - 19 September 2009 07:41 PM

I think it’s getting to the point where it needs an index, or possibly a whole series of sub-forums of its own. . .

Perhaps a seperate *website* even? Nicely detailed out, etc.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 04 February 2011 06:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-02-04

Hey guys!

I work at Showcase store in Edmonton, AB (Westmount Shopping Center) and just had a gentleman enter my store showing me and the customers here his “energy pendants”. We talked for a long time because he brought up a few things about quantum physics which I always enjoy talking about. He directed me to his website http://www.innersoultechnologies.com/ and showed me all the different kinds of products he sells. Mental alarm went off when he would approach a customer, ask him/her to raise a hand, he would step back about 6-7 feet and well what looked like he was trying to “use the force” on their hand. He would ask if they felt anything, one person said yes and the other said no, so I decided to humor him and play too. When he did it too me there was nothing really noticable, I felt the breeze of air, fingers trying to relax, and eventualy pins and needles due to hold my hand up. He asked if I felt “anything”, I replied I feel the air and pins and needles cause my hand is elevated. He claims the pins and needles effect was him, that he knows how the world works, it’s not a physical realm we live in, was born with heighten sense of awareness. Now he tried to measure my “lifeforce energy” through my finger giving me a reading of 130, I asked 130 what? how does one measure something like this with out a tool/device? I didn’t know what he really wanted but he eventually left, I did a quick search on him and found this site! what a day smile

Posted: 05 February 2011 05:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Yep. Pure bunkum, snake oil, and quackery. If they worked, he’d be rolling in cash, rather than selling them willy-nilly to anyone who’ll listen to him in the mall.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

1 of 1