2 of 2
Disprove idiots to me
Posted: 19 June 2009 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

If you convert the word “idiots” to its corresponding number you get, 8 3, 8, 14, 19 & 18.  By adding those together you get 70.  With a little leap in logic you assume that is the age of an idiot, and since idiots kill themselves off through one means or another way before 70, idiots can not be true.  Thusly, idiots are disproved.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 19 June 2009 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2898
Joined  2005-06-15
NEO - 19 June 2009 04:13 PM

If you convert the word “idiots” to its corresponding number you get, 8 3, 8, 14, 19 & 18.  By adding those together you get 70.  With a little leap in logic you assume that is the age of an idiot, and since idiots kill themselves off through one means or another way before 70, idiots can not be true.  Thusly, idiots are disproved.

So the answer to my question isn’t 42 but 69? For 69 is the event horizon extrapolated by your argument. I’m glad 69 has a rich and colourful meaning.

Let us all rejoice. I shall prance along down my street. As I toss flowers and rose petals onto passing strangers I shall extoll the virtues of 69 upon them. And I shall say my idiocy has been disproven.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 20 June 2009 12:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

I drink about 5 pots of coffee a day,(It is my major form of liquid intake.)  so I understand about certain types of coffee getting old after a while.  cheese

I hope your new press works well though. (I’m a big fan of a good cup of java.)  Hopefully it will be smooth, full flavored, and with just a bite of bitter to settle it out. wink

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

2 of 2