4 of 10
Are there aliens among us?
Posted: 11 October 2006 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29
BetterLookAgain - 11 October 2006 08:48 AM

What ever happened to “if we can dream it, then it can be so.”  This doesn’t apply here?

I could dream about being married to Angelina Jolie or sprouting wings and flying all I want to but it is not going to happen.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 11 October 2006 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15030
Joined  2006-08-16
BetterLookAgain - 11 October 2006 08:48 AM

Big Flags - aliens are ugly, aliens are EVIL but smart.
This does not sound like a creature God would create.

God wouldn’t create anything ugly?

Two things come to mind.  First, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Second, take a closer look at the world around you.  There are lots of ugly creatures.  And plants.  And rocks.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 11 October 2006 07:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

At the risk of starting something (but probably not), there is this theory, and I’m sorry I don’t have a link, that the God of the old testament was an alien advanced scientist who created us from his own DNA and some ape DNA or something.  He found this nice planet with the right apes or something.  Anyway, he first made this guy (we’ll call him Adam to avoid confusion) then made Eve from DNA from rib marrow of Adam and went from there making people and changing them enough so they could breed without growing extra toes.  But I digress, The Adam and Eve alien creations ate some kind of indiginous mind altering plant (I swear I’m not making this up) that they weren’t supposed to, and gained access to parts of the brain that the alien God did not want them to gain access to.  Scared the F**k out of them because all of a sudden they had these racial (species-al) memories from the alien race that he didn’t want them to have.  He got a little pissed and exiled everybody from the area where the plant grew because he didn’t want anybody else access those frightening alien memories. 

Sound familiar so far?

Anyway, he made all these rules about sex and food and worship because he wanted everybody to be nice and clean and healthy, and everybody knows that pork causes tricinosis, and that if you mix your meat and dairy that your meat will spoil until refridgeration is invented.  Also, because Alien God was a scientist, he knew all about crop rotation and he made that a rule, too. 

Meanwhile, these other aliens are coming down and breeding with us and making giants and stuff like that, and that’s where the flood comes in.  The ark is a big DNA lab (the Catholic conspiracy omitted this part) because you just can’t fit all those animals in, but you can clone their DNA.

Long story short, that guy died and the real God stepped in.  Nobody knows where he was when alien God had control, but when you are God, time is irrelevant and bathroom breaks can take an eternity. 

We know the alien God wasn’t the real one because he was mean and punished people and stuff like that.

So the real God showed up a few years before Jesus/Joshua/Yeshua was born.  His mother was implanted, but again, we won’t go into that.

So that’s why the God of the old Testament and the God of the new Testament are so different. 

I think there’s an offshoot religion which refers to an intergalactic battle for control, so if I get the time, I’ll google it for you.

Much love,

Bebe

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 11 October 2006 07:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15030
Joined  2006-08-16

First of all:

big surprise big surprise big surprise

Second of all:

Bebelicious - 11 October 2006 11:09 PM

if you mix your meat and dairy that your meat will spoil until refridgeration is invented.  Also, because Alien God was a scientist, he knew all about crop rotation and he made that a rule, too.

What?  He couldn’t just give us refridgeration?

Pfft.  Some god.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 11 October 2006 08:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05
Tah - 11 October 2006 11:51 PM

First of all:

big surprise big surprise big surprise

Second of all:

Bebelicious - 11 October 2006 11:09 PM

if you mix your meat and dairy that your meat will spoil until refridgeration is invented.  Also, because Alien God was a scientist, he knew all about crop rotation and he made that a rule, too.

What?  He couldn’t just give us refridgeration?

Pfft.  Some god.

Remember, he was a MEAN God.  He turned people into salt.  Fortunately, they used that to make beef jerkey, which is OK.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 12 October 2006 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

Boy oh boy am I ever lost now!

Way too much food for thought here, and a lot of it is junk food, best I can tell.

So, what if aliens looked just like us?  And they are walking around, even now, assuming positions of power and then they are going to take over and banish us all to someplace horrible, like Bible Camp or something, or perhaps endless meetings with estate planners.

Please note:  I do not find any reason to disllike the Bible, but there sure a lot of people that get insights from it that I find a bit difficult to go along with.  And, of course, many of those folks feel compelled to beat us to death with their knowledge, until we agree with them.

A talk-show host, now retired, and he was certainly a believer in the Bible and God and everything, but something he oft repeated was, ‘God, please save me from your followers.’

Anyway, maybe there are aliens among us!  If they are well-trained, we would never know it.  Perhaps it is the Jews; as a group, they are far more intelligent than most of us, more creative, far more motivated to succeed, and very much family oriented.  And, as a group, they suck at sports.  In other words, they will never be quarterback of an NFL team, but they could very well own it!

Just a thought…....

Dan, still taking them Vicodins, still floating just a bit off the ground….....

Posted: 12 October 2006 09:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

To be honest… if there are aliens amongst us, they’re not doing wonderfully, are they?

I mean, it’s just like they’re normal people…

wink

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 13 October 2006 02:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Boo - 13 October 2006 01:50 AM

To be honest… if there are aliens amongst us, they’re not doing wonderfully, are they?

I mean, it’s just like they’re normal people…

wink

Hmm, that would explain many of the people here on this Forum. . .

*looks around nervously*

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 13 October 2006 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05
BetterLookAgain - 12 October 2006 05:39 PM

Bebe,

That’s an interesting theory.

However, once again, it jails you into the material world, and it turns God into physical matter.

The definition of God means:    He made the rules,    He made physical matter

Your god would be a sub-god, subject to physical matter.

Regarding Noah’s Ark, it was 450’ X 75’ X 45’  (it would hold about 570 modern railroad boxcars)
Plenty of room for every land dwelling animal “root kind” that we have today.
That’s a bit too much space for a DNA lab.

Click this link for more info:
http://www.users.bigpond.com/rdoolan/arksize.html

In fact, the more I look at your story the more I realize that this is the Devil’s same MO
—-True God does not exist
—-Jesus is not God’s Son
—- Mary was not a virgin, quasi evolution etc.etc. etc.  etc.. etc… till nausium from every angle, every nature show, every dark covered new release movie - always pounding it in,  always….  always

To have a sense of godliness but deny the ultimate power, is an empty let down, a lie and a fake.
-

I’m getting the impression that you took me seriously.  Now, I’m scared.

Signature 

Posted: 13 October 2006 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

Well, if one substitutes different letters for your screen name, Bebe, and then notes that there are three pairs of letters used twice, and three times two is 6, and three sixes is ‘666’, one gets:

‘I am the Anti-Christ 666’

And you thought you could fool us, didn’t you!  You are SO devilish!

Dan the Anit-Anti-Christ Guy

Posted: 14 October 2006 09:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05
Dan Jr. - 14 October 2006 12:41 AM

Well, if one substitutes different letters for your screen name, Bebe, and then notes that there are three pairs of letters used twice, and three times two is 6, and three sixes is ‘666’, one gets:

‘I am the Anti-Christ 666’

And you thought you could fool us, didn’t you!  You are SO devilish!

Dan the Anit-Anti-Christ Guy

You are now doomed to join my minions.

Signature 

4 of 10