1 of 8
New World Order - In the Name of God
Posted: 23 May 2009 03:07 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2009-05-23

I apologize because this thread is to long, but I hope that you’ll have benefit from him, because he gave quite different view on NWO, than usual.

Everything have its own cause. Even decisions which are made in your family consisted of 4-5 members are good deliberated and projected to be fruitfully in the future. If it is the rule for a micro community - family, then you can imagine with what quantity of effort, attention and foresight there are made plans and decisions for macro community

Posted: 23 May 2009 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-05-23

This group is determined to be a nucleus of future project, so accordingly to this agreement they got anglo-saxon identities and they are employed in intelligence-security services, secret research centers and military-industrial complex. As a decoy in a process of distract of world attention, in a press there is added prefix

Posted: 23 May 2009 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-05-23

This image talks itself, so we are going to add a few of short comments:

-> Many people will consider that on the pyramid of the power, the power percentage between jesuit and the rabbis is not showed in a real form, wherefore the power in the world is mainly in the hands of the rabbis.

Although during centuries rabbis had influence on historical happenings, they succeeded just in a Jesuit-Rabbis Coalition to multiply that influence and transform it into the power they have now, so they took the role of the Coalition task force and also a chance for demonstration as a younger and more active partner. 
At the same time, Vatican left to itself the more important part of the story

Posted: 23 May 2009 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-05-23

3. Sadism
If we could describe sadism as “enjoying in someone

Posted: 23 May 2009 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-05-23

“OCCULT NATURE OF NEW WORLD ORDER “
Many times in a press and a press you will find versions about occult nature of New World Order. Don

Posted: 23 May 2009 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-05-23

LAMB FOR SACRIFICE
Institution of the lamb for sacrifice is present in all societies which are openly or clandestinely based on totalitarianism, played noticeable role, so it is also the case here.

In every society where racial and social partitions are strongly expressed and where is often present an appearance human rights violations, there is a high level of displeasure of the citizens. To prevent that displeasure of spreading, ruling elite mainly use technique which demands of other world nations to choose one which is their natural enemy by national, religion and racial features, so that enemy have to be charged for real, constructed or imagined guilty. Using the speech of hate and war propaganda of its

Posted: 23 May 2009 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-05-23

EUROPEAN ISLAMIZATION OF SERBIA
According to plans of this Coalition, entry of Serbia in European Union at the same time will represent a beginning its ultimate disappearing.
Since the countries within European Union have free traffic of labour, goods just as a right of buying of real estates on a whole territory of community, a few years or decades after admission of Serbia, when prudence and suspicion against new union state is going to relax, there will be admited about 80 millions of Turks in European Union. Just like 6 centuries ago, also in a 21st century they will be used for reiteratively and ultimate islamization of Serbia. This process is conceived to develop in two phases:

In first phase

Posted: 23 May 2009 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

So I’m sensing that you are saying that Serbia is now the center of conflict regarding global conquest by the power elite? big surprise

Wow. rolleyes

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 23 May 2009 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

pffffffff

another one

For once and for all: we do not exist!

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 23 May 2009 06:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

I agree with my non-existing fellow jesui-rabbi-hinduist colleague: we do not exist…..

And if you continue arguing we do, soon you’ll not either….

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 23 May 2009 10:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

*yawn*.. Mmmph.. what was that noise?

Huh.. hey folks? Anyone know why my Nuttermeter just burst into flames and exploded? I mean it was just sitting there, not pointed at anythi…

Oh.. wow.. dayum… Ok.. Wow. This one’s gonna need an industrial strength Nuttermeter to properly deal with.

Just…. wow.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 23 May 2009 10:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Persival - 23 May 2009 07:07 PM

If sometimes there was a period in a human history during which humanity were experienced accelerated development, it certainly was the beginning of 20st century. . . .Somehow in the same time, there is published “Origin of the species”,

Since when is the 1850’s the same time as the 1900’s?

which is not written because yonder scientists didn

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

1 of 8