3 of 4
Wayne Madsen says, 
Posted: 03 May 2009 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Yeah but pastafarinism isnt counted, or is it?

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 03 May 2009 11:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17
silver caliber magnum - 03 May 2009 03:48 PM

Yeah but pastafarinism isnt counted, or is it?

Remember that suggestion about where to discuss it?

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 05 May 2009 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Berlynprime - 05 May 2009 04:42 PM

“Burning and eating babies?” Was that necessary? Really? I didn’t know it was that widespread a problem.

Gosh, you must not get out much.  There’s a kabob place just down on the corner here that offers rotisserie baby.  Yup.  When they offer baby food, they really mean it!

But hey, at least you won’t get the swine flu from it!  So feel free to eat babies as a healthy alternative to pork.  Small children:  the other other white meat!  And get them when they’re young, so that they don’t have a chance for the evil scientists to mutate their viruses into super-flu!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 05 May 2009 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Berlynprime - 05 May 2009 04:42 PM
ZeldaQueen - 03 May 2009 03:23 AM

Of course it’s not naturally occuring! It’s God’s punishment for homosexuality, incest, profanity, adultery, sodomy, and burning and eating babies. Really. rolleyes

Wow. That is all I have to say. “Burning and eating babies?” Was that necessary? Really? I didn’t know it was that widespread a problem.

What about that 18 month old that died? Was he guilty of profanity or sodomy? shut eye

According to those freaks, anyone who isn’t a member of their family will burn in Hell. They seem to believe that God made the world to condemn everyone to the fires of Hell, except them.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 05 May 2009 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

It would be quite ironical (and in many ways just) if he and some of his family came down with the most virulent strain of the ‘swine flu’.  Makes one wonder how he would “spin” his way out of that one…. hmmm  cheese

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 05 May 2009 07:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
DavePrime - 05 May 2009 11:28 PM

It would be quite ironical (and in many ways just) if he and some of his family came down with the most virulent strain of the ‘swine flu’.  Makes one wonder how he would “spin” his way out of that one…. hmmm  cheese

Probably they’d just say that they hadn’t persecuted everybody else on Earth enough yet, and so they have to increase their pestering of everyone.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 06 May 2009 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

If it were any of the “other” Phelpses (not Fred), they’d still say the deceased was sinful and not mourn. They did a documentary on the WBC (titled “The Most Hated Family in America”) and the interviewer asked on of the girls (Jael Phelps I think) about why they celebrated people dying. She said they were celebrating God’s intervention. He asked her what would they do if she were hit by a bus and she said “I’d go to Hell and they’d celebrate God’s intervention”.

If it were TAP (That @$$hole Phelps), I could see it going one of two ways: They could claim that it was really the work of the Devil (funnily enough, the WBC seems to speak little of the Devil) or they could claim that he was a martyr.

Actually though, I think they just don’t associate things that happen to them as “God’s judgement”. One clip of the documentary showed them picketing and a person driving by threw a styrofoam cup at them. The cup hit a little boy who was picketing on the head. They all stopped to check on him, make sure he was alright, and the whole time, Shirley Phelps-Roper kept saying “That’s horrid, who’d throw something at a kid?” Someone online pointed out that in any other case, wouldn’t they think it was God’s judgement?

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 06 May 2009 08:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5539
Joined  2007-03-14

The tosser probably wasn’t aiming for the kid and the moving vehicle threw his aim off.  Too bad they didn’t hit Fred.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 06 May 2009 10:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01
gray - 07 May 2009 12:36 AM

The tosser probably wasn’t aiming for the kid and the moving vehicle threw his aim off.  Too bad they didn’t hit Fred.

I don’t think Fred was there. He showed up only two times in the documentary. The guy tried to interview him both times. The first time, he shooed the interviewer away saying the question (how many kids Phelps had) was too easy/silly. The second time, he answered every question (literally) with “Asked and Answered” except for the first, which he said was “Too stupid” and refused to answer on the grounds that the interviewer was clearly too stupid to understand the answer to it.

Getting back to the swine flu though, it seems like every time something big comes up there’s always people saying “It’s not natural! It’s a part of a huge plot!” I guess we’ve gotten so used to controlling things that we can’t accept that something big or destructive could happen without human intervention…

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 08 May 2009 01:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
ZeldaQueen - 06 May 2009 08:52 PM

If it were any of the “other” Phelpses (not Fred), they’d still say the deceased was sinful and not mourn. They did a documentary on the WBC (titled “The Most Hated Family in America”) and the interviewer asked on of the girls (Jael Phelps I think) about why they celebrated people dying. She said they were celebrating God’s intervention. He asked her what would they do if she were hit by a bus and she said “I’d go to Hell and they’d celebrate God’s intervention”.

If it were TAP (That @$$hole Phelps), I could see it going one of two ways: They could claim that it was really the work of the Devil (funnily enough, the WBC seems to speak little of the Devil) or they could claim that he was a martyr.

Actually though, I think they just don’t associate things that happen to them as “God’s judgement”. One clip of the documentary showed them picketing and a person driving by threw a styrofoam cup at them. The cup hit a little boy who was picketing on the head. They all stopped to check on him, make sure he was alright, and the whole time, Shirley Phelps-Roper kept saying “That’s horrid, who’d throw something at a kid?” Someone online pointed out that in any other case, wouldn’t they think it was God’s judgement?

I saw that.

They use kids for their own ends and then turn it round on the guy that threw a cup at them, for being a terrible human being throwing a cup at a kid. They’re lucky it wasn’t me. I’d have thrown a bottle. And I’m a shit-hot aim with an empty bottle. I wouldn’t have hit the kid.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 08 May 2009 02:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

Wasn’t there something on this topic once about swine flu?  wink

Signature 

3 of 4