1 of 4
Wayne Madsen says, 
Posted: 01 May 2009 06:19 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

Experts report that the swine flu virus combines genes of various diseases which affect both humans and pigs. According to them, this could indicate that the deadly illness is man-made.

Wayne Madsen an investigative journalist from Washington presents his own theory on the origins of the creeping virus.

Source

Video

And there you have it. The first conspiracy yeller.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 01 May 2009 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Never mind that there are aready *several* diseases that affect both pigs and humans, and that such things are common in nature.

I was rather amused when CNN had a twitter from someone stating that it was planted by Al Quaeda in order to punish the West for eating pork.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 01 May 2009 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Robin Bobcat - 01 May 2009 10:46 AM

Never mind that there are aready *several* diseases that affect both pigs and humans, and that such things are common in nature.

I was rather amused when CNN had a twitter from someone stating that it was planted by Al Quaeda in order to punish the West for eating pork.

Wow, that conspiracy theory manages to be wrong on about 6 levels. I mean, that takes DEDICATION.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 01 May 2009 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21
Renquist - 01 May 2009 12:48 PM
Robin Bobcat - 01 May 2009 10:46 AM

Wow, that conspiracy theory manages to be wrong on about 6 levels. I mean, that takes DEDICATION.

Hey, given the quality of the other posts on the web page, that’s apparently fairly tame by their standards..

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.

Posted: 01 May 2009 11:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

It

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 01 May 2009 05:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Actually, there’s no reason why this most recent strain of swine flu couldn’t have been man made.  On the other hand, there’s no reason why it couldn’t be natural, either. . .

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 02 May 2009 01:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-05-02

This disease is not even called swine flu anymore. It’s called the HN1 disease. The name has been changed because the sale of pork is down…..

Posted: 02 May 2009 06:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

No,... I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic but, it changed because pork isnt really that connected with the flu

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 02 May 2009 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23

I had bacon and pork sausages for dinner last night
and ham for lunch ‘yum!’

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 02 May 2009 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Of course it’s not naturally occuring! It’s God’s punishment for homosexuality, incest, profanity, adultery, sodomy, and burning and eating babies. Really. rolleyes

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 03 May 2009 01:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21
ZeldaQueen - 03 May 2009 03:23 AM

Of course it’s not naturally occuring! It’s God’s punishment for homosexuality, incest, profanity, adultery, sodomy, and burning and eating babies. Really. rolleyes

‘Burning and eating babies’....? Wow… Phelps has decided to do away with any sort of logic or plausibility, hasn’t he? I mean, he’s never been grounded in reality, but now he’s just gone silly…

Signature 

Posted: 03 May 2009 02:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  240
Joined  2007-06-23
ZeldaQueen - 03 May 2009 03:23 AM

I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it. It’s relevant to my interests…and absurd.  And has bright flashly seziury lights.

Signature 

“You know, if you watch Jaws backwards, it

1 of 4