2 of 4
Man From the Future?
Posted: 09 February 2006 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2006-01-13

I really like these. I think they look real. You are very good. Not disturbing at all.

Posted: 09 February 2006 06:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-01-13

I think I downloaded one of your screensavers a few years ago.

Posted: 09 February 2006 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Thanks Boogirl!!!  Well, some are disturbing….I’m a disturbed person but Hey, it’s fun and not many today can enjoy their vocation!!!  Besides, Misery enjoys company HAHAHAHAA!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 09 February 2006 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

*ahem*
COULD EVERYBODY STICK VAGUELY TO THE TOPIC, PLEASE?

OTHER DISCUSSIONS ARE WELCOME IN THE OFF-TOPIC SECTION.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 09 February 2006 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-01-13

We are sorry.  She started it.

Posted: 10 February 2006 04:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19
hulitoons - 09 February 2006 08:43 PM

Time Traveling Tourist or better known as TTT

TIPS and TRAPS of TIME:

1.  Historically the existence of both TTTs and TT itself have been considered a hoax and all TTTs must maintain this illusion including TT vehicles.  Deviation can cause a paradox

2.  NO TTT’s cover must be revealed in the era into which they have traveled.  Deviation can cause a paradox

3.  No TTT is permitted to carry into any time era, any identifying credentials or other paraphernalia which would identify the existence of the ‘future’.  Deviation can cause a paradox.

4.  ALL TTTs must study the customs and costumes of that era as well as lingo so that the TTT will effective blend in.  Deviation can cause a paradox

5.  Oh, no obvious cameras…. Deviation can cause a paradox

Deviation from the absolute laws of TTTs can create a paradox effectively closing the doorway to your return home. 

Be also advised that your passport will self-destruct upon EraEntry -

Probably, my only problem with so-called laws of time-travel is that no-one has done it so far, so how can we possibly know what the laws of time travel are?

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 10 February 2006 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17
Mort - 10 February 2006 09:21 AM
hulitoons - 09 February 2006 08:43 PM

Time Traveling Tourist or better known as TTT

TIPS and TRAPS of TIME:

1.  Historically the existence of both TTTs and TT itself have been considered a hoax and all TTTs must maintain this illusion including TT vehicles.  Deviation can cause a paradox

2.  NO TTT’s cover must be revealed in the era into which they have traveled.  Deviation can cause a paradox

3.  No TTT is permitted to carry into any time era, any identifying credentials or other paraphernalia which would identify the existence of the ‘future’.  Deviation can cause a paradox.

4.  ALL TTTs must study the customs and costumes of that era as well as lingo so that the TTT will effective blend in.  Deviation can cause a paradox

5.  Oh, no obvious cameras…. Deviation can cause a paradox

Deviation from the absolute laws of TTTs can create a paradox effectively closing the doorway to your return home. 

Be also advised that your passport will self-destruct upon EraEntry -

Probably, my only problem with so-called laws of time-travel is that no-one has done it so far, so how can we possibly know what the laws of time travel are?

No one’s done it that you KNOW of…..!  but hmmmm, you might be right about the laws, we COULD be existing right in the middle of a paradox right now…that’s a maddening concept

Signature 

UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 10 February 2006 10:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

Hmm, true. Maybe “The Real World” is a lot more/less normal. Depending on your definition of the word normal…

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 10 February 2006 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17
Mort - 10 February 2006 03:16 PM

Hmm, true. Maybe “The Real World” is a lot more/less normal. Depending on your definition of the word normal…

I don’t live in ‘The Real World’....I’m in a wormhole somewhere and quite lost

Signature 

Posted: 10 February 2006 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
hulitoons - 10 February 2006 04:32 PM

I’m in a wormhole somewhere and quite lost

Which reminds me…

One supposedly scientific method of time-travel is to create a symetrically traversable wormhole (what goes in one end comes out the other), then send one end on a relativistic round-trip to a nearby star. You now have a wormhole where you can go in one end and come out the other and the two ends are not in the same timeframe (because the end that stayed at home might have aged 10 years to the other’s 1). Voila, instant time machine.

The only problem (other than a lot of spoil-sport physicists claim it won’t work) is that you can neither travel back to a time before the wormhole was first opened, nor forward to a time after the wormhole closes, as there’d be no end to emerge from. So if someone built one of these things in the future the reason there’d be no TTTs is because they didn’t build it today.

As for Andrew Carlssin, he was probably his own

Posted: 10 February 2006 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26042
Joined  2004-11-08

Actually, I was reading late last year that the wormhole idea might not work after all.  It seems new mathematics show that it doesn’t work out the way people thought it did.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

2 of 4