Posted: 15 February 2009 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6932
Joined  2005-10-21

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,606956,00.html

Yeeeeaaah… Ok.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 15 February 2009 06:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Peenem

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 15 February 2009 06:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

LOL Okay, this is wonderful.  I’m not even going to try deconstructing it, as it would take weeks.  Just read it and enjoy.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 15 February 2009 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5545
Joined  2007-03-14
Accipiter - 15 February 2009 11:58 PM

LOL Okay, this is wonderful.  I’m not even going to try deconstructing it, as it would take weeks.  Just read it and enjoy.

Always good for a laugh.  smile

And to add to that article. 

operation high jump

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 16 February 2009 05:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

You know.. I’ve heard that a lot of conspiracies come about because people can’t imagine that something that had such an impact upon their lives could be so *mundane* in source. Thus, the Nazis were so hideously effective because they secretly had amazing technology, JFK was assasinated by a huge conspiracy, and the World Trade Towers were demolished using explosives. They can’t wrap their brains around ordinary human beings having that sort of power, so it *must* have been something else..

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.

Posted: 16 February 2009 05:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21
Accipiter - 15 February 2009 11:36 PM

Peenem

Signature 

Posted: 16 February 2009 06:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

As you all know Nazi UFOs are equipped with state of the art weaponry that are kep secret by the Gov. wHILE Freemasons are the government!

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 16 February 2009 08:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29
Accipiter - 15 February 2009 11:58 PM

LOL

That looks like someone ran across the Create a Conspiracy thing, and then expanded on it.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 16 February 2009 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
Accipiter - 15 February 2009 11:36 PM

Of course, the V-2 rockets would be utterly unlike what the flying saucers would have to be like in pretty much every single detail that matters.  For the flying saucers to do what they are claimed, they couldn’t just be rockets.

Of course everyone knows that flying saucers (and the more recently demoed jet pack) work like hovercraft. . . that can somehow function in outer space. . .

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 17 February 2009 01:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
Robin Bobcat - 16 February 2009 10:28 AM

Thus, the Nazis were so hideously effective because they secretly had amazing technology. . .

Actually, that is true in part.  They did make a lot of advances in technology, and those did often give them an edge.  There’s a difference between “advances in technology” and “inventing totally new technology that is beyond anything created even half a century later and that defies known physics”.

Robin Bobcat - 16 February 2009 10:31 AM

Oh dear.. *please* don’t let them know it might actually be a valid launch site…

Of course, if it is a launch pad then it would probably be for a rocket rather than a flying saucer.  There’s no reason why they couldn’t have done some of their rocket testing in that area, I suppose.  And since the idea of their flying saucers was supposed to be that they could take off without and special launch areas, then why would they need a launch pad?

Signature 

Posted: 17 February 2009 05:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23
Smerk - 16 February 2009 01:43 PM

LOL

That looks like someone ran across the Create a Conspiracy thing, and then expanded on it.

LOL
I have discovered the truth!
In order to understand Word Domination you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group called Silver’s Legion made up of revolutionaries with help from MOHers.

The conspiracy first started during Election of Barack Obama in America. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including 9/11.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their Kitten Sacrifices.

They want to kill children with the help of the Illuminati and imprison resisters in Philippines using Airplanes.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Fight back. Since the media is controlled by Silver we should get our information from Accipiter.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 17 February 2009 07:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5152
Joined  2005-01-27

Here they are: Denver International Airport

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

1 of 2