3 of 3
Conspiracy theorists spot ‘timber plank’ on Mars
Posted: 19 December 2008 10:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Um, MoH isnt the only place BLT’s followers have been..

th3w4tchm3n (8 hours ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply Marked as spam
These pretend ‘aliens’ will soon shake the world-view of the gullible and allow the acceptance of the one world religion. To know what they really are read 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6, Amos 9:2, the books of Enoch, Jasher, and Jubilees. SETI will pretend to find a ‘signal’ soon… Read Obadiah 4 to see if the Illuminati will get away with it.
(Helpful hint: Demons rank of sulfur)
Marked as spam
Reply Marked as spam
Obama & the anti-Semitic fallen ‘aliens’ just in time for 2012! There will be so called “disclosure” of supposed type III “aliens” under the tenure of Obama any time from 2009 to 2012. After decades of conditioning, billions will fall for it but you won’t because we are talking about it here and now before it even happens, plus you are going to read about it in 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

Google/youtube: Phil Scnieder; Project Bluebeam; TR-3B; Haunebu;Nazi Bell; Merkabahs; Vimanas; Verichip Corp

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 20 December 2008 02:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
silver caliber magnum - 20 December 2008 03:14 AM

Um, MoH isnt the only place BLT’s followers have been..

Marked as spam
Reply Marked as spam
These pretend ‘aliens’ will soon shake the world-view of the gullible and allow the acceptance of the one world religion. To know what they really are read 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6, Amos 9:2, the books of Enoch, Jasher, and Jubilees. SETI will pretend to find a ‘signal’ soon… Read Obadiah 4 to see if the Illuminati will get away with it.
(Helpful hint: Demons rank of sulfur)
Marked as spam
Reply Marked as spam
Obama & the anti-Semitic fallen ‘aliens’ just in time for 2012! There will be so called “disclosure” of supposed type III “aliens” under the tenure of Obama any time from 2009 to 2012. After decades of conditioning, billions will fall for it but you won’t because we are talking about it here and now before it even happens, plus you are going to read about it in 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

Google/youtube: Phil Scnieder; Project Bluebeam; TR-3B; Haunebu;Nazi Bell; Merkabahs; Vimanas; Verichip Corp

Ummmm. . .

Huh?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 20 December 2008 09:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23

I just copied and pasted his comments cheese  anyway read the middle part in below reply marked as spam anyway hust read it im too lazy to edit it now

Signature 

GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.

Posted: 20 December 2008 11:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
silver caliber magnum - 21 December 2008 02:02 AM

I just copied and pasted his comments cheese  anyway read the middle part in below reply marked as spam anyway hust read it im too lazy to edit it now

I really have no idea what that’s all supposed to be in regards to, or what it has to do with what we were talking about here.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 20 December 2008 11:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26371
Joined  2004-11-29

Not to mention that there’s no link to the forum that this post was supposedly found on…

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 21 December 2008 03:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23

Youtube actually from the post given by forestranger

Signature 

GO HERE

Posted: 21 December 2008 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

Indeed.

This posting is about LOG!!! from blamo

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 21 December 2008 04:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23

Okay here the one posted by acci about edgar mitchell on youtube? Well i just saw that its about the Alien thingy about what edgar said

Signature 

GO HERE

Posted: 26 August 2010 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  740
Joined  2006-12-06

Sorry to have to revive this thread but there is evidence of life on Mars now.
ET, phone Home Depot!

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 26 August 2010 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5151
Joined  2005-01-27

What

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 26 August 2010 10:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  740
Joined  2006-12-06

Facebook buddy actually found the plank and posted it.

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

3 of 3