10 of 16
LifeWave glutathione patches scam
Posted: 04 April 2012 04:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2898
Joined  2005-06-15
Phil Steinberg - 04 April 2012 02:22 AM

I find this post incidently and I must say I am shocked of all I read.
If you’re real (honnest) and serious, you would look at what the company claims, not some hype from distributors (too many I agree).
I use the patches for over 4 years, including all my family (2 of them having a medical background - dentist and military radiologist).
And YES they have done miracle.

OK. What “miracle” have they performed? What evidence can you give us?

Yes ! so many troubles have gone…
But there is no magic and one must ask form the pathes what can be asked, not more.
The patches won’t change Casimodo into Appolo… They will only help your body work better, and all depends on what your body can still do.
When you go to the sun, the synthesis of Vitamin D happens, and so many biological reactions depend on light.
Yes ! All your systems (imune etc…) will work better and eventually your body will auto heal or auto-fix some problems.

I agree about the sun giving us benefit but what relevance does that have to LifeWave glutathione patches? LifeWave glutathione patches are not the sun.

What evidence do you have for bodies auto healing and auto-fixing themselves?

You are 100% right when you talk scam when some people tell you they will fix autism or other problems. But you should make the difference between the stupid claims of a distributor and the real thing behind it.
The patches help the body with better/more natural biological reactions (such as synthetizing more glutathione, carnosine, rebalancing the biological rythms etc…) it takes a balance food to have the basic ingredients, it won’t work alone. It would be like trying to build a house without bricks, or paint without paint…

The problem I read throughout the many threads of this forum is that there is a big mix between the claims of non-sense distributors and the real thing and the company.

I could go on and on, tell of 1000s of testimonials including on horses (and other mamels and of course you all know the psychology of horses and how placebo works on animals !!! wink )
All I can say is that one of the worse things that could happen to me is to not have those patches available anymore.

What is the “real thing” you speak of? Can you show us a link to a study that points to your claim of “better/more natural biological reactions (such as synthetizing more glutathione, carnosine, rebalancing the biological rythms etc…)”?

I still haven’t seen any real evidence for why anybody should be spending their money on this.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 04 April 2012 04:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

... Ok, I started out with a long, careful analysis of that post, carefully pointing out every flaw and fallacy, but it’s just not worth it - it’s the same as all the others.

Digest version instead.

If you had actually read this thread, you would know we do our homework around here, and we don’t like it when people claim otherwise. Burden of proof is still on you, and you have not provided anything but the usual smoke and fluff usually provided by these snake oil salesmen.

We don’t care for ‘personal experiences’ or ‘testamonials’. We. Want. Proof. NO proof has been provided that supports the claims, and until you can provide some, we’re going to shake our heads. Saying ‘It works for me!’ is not proof. Saying ‘It works for my friends!’ is not proof. Even saying ‘It works for the Pope!’ is not proof. You want to get our attention? Post up a properly-conducted, independant, third-party test. Until you can do that, don’t bother saying how awesome they are.

Please direct your attention to our ‘how NOT to support your product online’ thread. Let’s face it, you’re NOT doing a good job of it. Between clumsy attacks, fallacies and poor spelling/grammar, you’re defending the product by saying ‘well of course it’s not better than placebo… but aren’t placebos great?’. Saying that your product isn’t very good is not a selling point.

If they stop selling these things, don’t worry. There’s plenty of other people willing to sell identical products to gullible idiots.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 04 April 2012 04:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

You know, I’ve been meaning to update my signature. Welcome to Number Four.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 04 April 2012 05:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

Testimonials are not science and totally not worth the time.

And if it is really so good as you say then why would a seller make stupid claims instead of real ones.
But allas it´s your money you waste.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 04 April 2012 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-15
Unfairly Balanced - 04 April 2012 05:00 AM

Testimonials are not science and totally not worth the time.

To be fair if a testimonial includes links to actual scientific evidence to back it up then that’s a different matter.

But yes, a testimonial on it’s own with nothing to back it up is not science. So I agree with you.

Signature 

I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Posted: 04 April 2012 07:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2012-04-04

Hi Peter

Let me first tell you how I discovered the patches. After I have torned the inner ligament of my right knee in a ski accident, 2 months of total immobilisation, then when they free your leg, the pain at any movement is just unbearable. A friend sent me the patches (ice wave - pain - in this case), and just like everyone I laughed, loud. The laughters dropped when after less then 5 minutes I could walk and feel no pain whatsoever. Then I started using the other patches to recover and instead of the usual 1 year + of physiotherapy, it took less than 3 months to recover 99%.
Enough to raise some interest right ?
After I started using them, the first symptom I had for a couple of years disappeared, just about 1 week later (terrible head aches that lasted for 3 or 4 days after drinking just 1/2 glass of beer). Never got a headache again since then. Detox thanks to Glutathione
For years, my skin was grey, dull… after about 1 year it turned back (progressively of course) to a nice rosy colour, full of light and transparence.
I had some age spots on the hands… gone after maybe 18 months or so. Glutathione + Carnosine
I had tendinitis on the left arm, by just carrying even something light like a coait, arm bent… no more… Glutathione
Those are the most obvious benefits for myself.
Does it mean everyone will have the same ? no of course. We all react differently, our body does what it can do.
For instance I know of some people who don’t need glasses anymore, my sight has not improved…

I was once in Norway, sth of Stockholm and was presented a horse that couldn’t put his front right leg on the floor, for weeks. The owner, equine therapist, couldn’t do anything anymore, horse was at the end of the rope. After 36 hours of patching, the horse went back to racing. Tell me of the placebo effect on horses wink

The strongest and msot common evedences are with people with arthritis… knee arthritis. See them arrive with 2 cruches, and walk pain free after a minute or so. All you need is place them right (and it’s easy). Please note that I have not said “cured”... I said pain free (or drastically reduced) with the patches.
Wanna challenge me ? no prob.
In 4 years I had less than 10 failure in pain patching (over several 1000s), knowing I call a failure less the at least 50% pain reduction in seconds.

About the sun…
The patches act exactly the same way. they reflect the infrareds of the body back to the body after passing the different filters, crystals etc…
Why isn’t this said on the site ? legals, labs, FDA’s, market etc…
But soon it will be, because the company as opened a medical diivision and the products have been approved by a eeuropean meddical governing authority for use in state hospitals and the medical world. Being under implementation I will keep the name of the country under silence, untill it is finalized and public.

What do I mean by the “real thing” ?
Sorry for the language, english is not my mother language. I mean the facts behind the patches, versus what non-sense distrubutors claim. The studies, publiched in pear reviews, many available on the site of the company.
The 10s of 1000s of testimonials including those of so many professional athletes (I patch several myself or my close partners) you can see the list on the company’s site… and Lifewave has never paid any athlete (I know for having requested so on several occasions and got a flat “no”! the best I got was a 1 for 1, they order one, they get one free).
Here is a public link to studies and other resources : http://lifewave.com/research.asp

As you know, in our industry ther is what you can wirte and what you can’t write. What you can say, and what you can’t say.
Unfortunately, too many “non professional” distributors in our industry needs to scream louder than needed to “sell”.
The patches do NOT cure anything, they help well-being, and they are a part of a whole (balanced diet, healthy lifestyle etc…)

You know what surprise me the most ? (although I understand the distress of people with severe problem hoping for miracles)..
It is that they beleive in magic, and any claim made. Teh company condamn such behaviour and has closed so many distributors accounts for that reason.
Magic is illusion. Science is facts. Lifewave is science, no question.
It’s time that we, socalled “western world” think prevention/well-being, rather then cure.

YES, I am with you in condamning most claims, most deviations which are the sole responsability of those people.
Please don’t make it the word of the company, and don’t ban a product for such.

The american red cross has endoreced the patches on every of their rescue operations, for over 2 years already.
Susan Somers in the US is endorcing publically and defending the patches on every TV and Radio station around the country, she wrote 3 books talking of Lifewave. One of them is “the star” of Sex and the city 2”.
A mobile clinic following all motorbike races in Europe used them. They stopped (not completely though) only for the cost to them.
I have several private clinics using them in my group…
I know of several hospital managers who are regularly patched and their family, but they can’t claim it, or they lose their job (power of the pharmaceutical and drug companies).
etc… etc…

Best regards

PS: you can find more and more researches going the same line than Lifewave… energies, light therapy…
There need to be a first. Every new paradygm first raises critics, then agressivity, then everyone takes it for granted. Remember the cell phones in the early 90s ? they were seen as a distrubance, enough phone in the office, let us work. Now they all have several.

Posted: 04 April 2012 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-04-04

Hi Robin

I joined this forum on a friendly appraoch.
You talked to me agressive and attacking.

When you speak french the way I speak english or italian, I will accept your critics on my “poor smelling/grammar”
Your agressivity reminds me of the “WorldWide Scam network” just a tabloid destroying more than supporting the truth.

Sorry I won’t enter this sort of ping-pong game.
I brought my 10 cents to whoever may use it.

Posted: 04 April 2012 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-15

Phil Steinberg all I see in your reply to me are stories without links to credible scientific studies to back you up.

As for the link http://lifewave.com/research.asp I find this stunning because of what it does not include. I’m talking about well respected universities and independent government bodies.

Can you give us a link by the American Red Cross in regards to how they have endorsed and used these patches?

As for the “real thing” unless somebody else is typing your replies for you I can’t help but think your English is good enough to understand that term.

As for your sentence:

Phil Steinberg - 04 April 2012 07:56 AM

YES, I am with you in condamning most claims, most deviations which are the sole responsability of those people.

I’m not condemning “most claims”, I’m condemning “all claims”. You have not given me any reason to think that LifeWave glutathione patches are anything other than a scam. I believe them to be a waste of money.

Signature 

I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Posted: 04 April 2012 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-04-04

here are other links on the Red Cross partnership that I could find right now :
http://lifewave.com/giving-back.asp
http://annieappleseedproject.stores.yahoo.net/lifewave1.html

Now, I have given you all facts.
One likes them or not, accepts that 100s of 1000s of user can’t all be wrong, that many health professional can’t all be wrong.
There are plenty

When rejection (which seems to be the general concensus in this forum) leads, well… one can bring a horse to the river but can’t force him to drink.
Why don’t you just try them ? and I will guide you… you’ll be surprised.
Why don’t you call 3 or 4 of your friends (or family members) with knee athritis and patch them ? (I’ll guide you) and you’ll be stunned.
Try is worth a million words.
There is no bliinder than who refuses to see, there is no deafer than who refuses to hear.
Some beleive in God, noone ever saw him. I beleive in facts, I have seen plenty with Lifewave patches.

Wish y’all a good life

Posted: 04 April 2012 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-15
Phil Steinberg - 04 April 2012 09:15 AM

here are other links on the Red Cross partnership that I could find right now :
http://lifewave.com/giving-back.asp
http://annieappleseedproject.stores.yahoo.net/lifewave1.html

Now, I have given you all facts.
One likes them or not, accepts that 100s of 1000s of user can’t all be wrong, that many health professional can’t all be wrong.
There are plenty

When rejection (which seems to be the general concensus in this forum) leads, well… one can bring a horse to the river but can’t force him to drink.
Why don’t you just try them ? and I will guide you… you’ll be surprised.
Why don’t you call 3 or 4 of your friends (or family members) with knee athritis and patch them ? (I’ll guide you) and you’ll be stunned.
Try is worth a million words.
There is no bliinder than who refuses to see, there is no deafer than who refuses to hear.
Some beleive in God, noone ever saw him. I beleive in facts, I have seen plenty with Lifewave patches.

Wish y’all a good life

It’s good Livewave gives money to the Red Cross but do the patches actually work? Where can I find a link showing how the American Red Cross uses them and how they evaluate them?

With the annieappleseedproject it doesn’t really give figures of the effectiveness of the use of the patches in Haiti. Who was paying the medical staff who were using the patches? These are questions I’d like answers too.

Signature 

I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Posted: 04 April 2012 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

@Phil Steinberg

Just show some scientific articles in well respected publications.
Since those don´t excist and what you post I can only conclude that:
A) you are a well meaning person who is been baited and is now paying for snake-oil, or
B) you are actually a bad person who works for the snake-oil company.

In either case you are pathetic.

I sincerly hope you don´t find my response agressive, because I do feel sorry for you.

PS I´m the first person to embrace any miracle cure. So show me the evidence, not some blabla. And don´t you think that any big pharma company would buy the patents (if they excist) at once to make more money… if it actually worked… which shows that even they indeed have some kind of ethics.

PPS Placebo´s don´t work on animals since you can´t talk anything into them, like gullable people. And btw a cancer fighting placebo will do nothing… whatever I´ll tell you.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

10 of 16

‹‹ Victor Lustig      Drake’s Plate of Brass ››