16 of 16
LifeWave glutathione patches scam
Posted: 16 November 2012 02:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-09-21
halcyon - 15 November 2012 10:24 PM

Really? you think it would make the presses? Any idea of the current state of medical research today? Any single thing proven to work IF ITS NOT A MARKETABLE drug, while almost never get mentioned.

Hell look at the kind of screwup we reelected for president….not like the opposition was ANY better…but still.

So the fact it doesn’t get mentioned PROVES it works, why bother with clinical double or triple blind studies?

Nice try changing the topic by going into the election.

Signature 

“Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

“Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.” ... H Simpson

“The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.”

Posted: 17 November 2012 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Yeah, that’s a spurious, fallacious argument if I’ve ever seen one.

You claim that it wouldn’t be ‘marketable’, yet this is a product that is being sold, and by definition, is pure marketing? Um… no.

If it did what it claims to, they… wait…

If it did half of what it claims to… no…

If it did anything at all, then there would be amazing amounts of marketing and sales would be through the roof. The only reason there isn’t, is because it does. not. work.

If you have no faith in modern medicine, then you don’t have to have any, but please don’t try claiming superiority as a result. Thanks. I like not dropping dead from cholera on a regular basis.

But yes.. this is typical of supporters for such products. You have to evade, change the subject, and be insulting, instead of presenting a valid, coherent argument. No wonder you think this is such an awesome product.

Come on back when you have enough conviction in your arguments to present a strong argument rather than weaseling, and we’ll treat you with more respect.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 17 January 2014 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2006-02-25

David Schmidt has always said essentially, “Just put a couple of my nifty patches on, and be sure to keep hydrated, and you’ll feel more energetic.”

This from MSN today:

6 Easy Ways to Feel More Energized

2. Drink water. “Feeling tired is often a sign of dehydration,” explains Dr. Lipman. “Sometimes when we think we need a sugar rush or caffeine fix, our body is really asking for its most simple form of liquid nourishment—water.” Be sure to have a bottle filled with H20 with you at all times to hydrate throughout the day. “If you really want to take it to the next level, squeeze in some lemon,” says Dr. Lipman. “This will help your digestion, and a strong digestive system is key to keeping energy levels high.”

So Schmidt was right:  Just put a couple of his magic patches on, and be sure to keep hydrated, and you’ll feel more energetic.

Posted: 17 January 2014 08:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2898
Joined  2005-06-15
Joel - 17 January 2014 08:39 PM

David Schmidt has always said essentially, “Just put a couple of my nifty patches on, and be sure to keep hydrated, and you’ll feel more energetic.”

This from MSN today:

6 Easy Ways to Feel More Energized

2. Drink water. “Feeling tired is often a sign of dehydration,” explains Dr. Lipman. “Sometimes when we think we need a sugar rush or caffeine fix, our body is really asking for its most simple form of liquid nourishment—water.” Be sure to have a bottle filled with H20 with you at all times to hydrate throughout the day. “If you really want to take it to the next level, squeeze in some lemon,” says Dr. Lipman. “This will help your digestion, and a strong digestive system is key to keeping energy levels high.”

So Schmidt was right:  Just put a couple of his magic patches on, and be sure to keep hydrated, and you’ll feel more energetic.

You’re kidding, right? Just drink the water and don’t waste your money on Schmidt’s useless magic patches.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

16 of 16

‹‹ Victor Lustig      Drake’s Plate of Brass ››