12 of 16
LifeWave glutathione patches scam
Posted: 05 April 2012 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 122 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27

Why don´t they test them in a scientific way.
Double blind. Open and in a verifiable way. You know, like real medicines.
If that stuff is really that good I´m sure some universities will be more than happy to do that.

Everybody wants a cure-all in a patch.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 05 April 2012 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 123 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2898
Joined  2005-06-15
Unfairly Balanced - 05 April 2012 11:51 AM

Why don´t they test them in a scientific way.
Double blind. Open and in a verifiable way. You know, like real medicines.
If that stuff is really that good I´m sure some universities will be more than happy to do that.

Everybody wants a cure-all in a patch.

Yes but there could be a certain satisfaction in asking them to put their own money where there mouth is. grin

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 05 April 2012 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 124 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

I rather drink plain water… dino peepoo et all.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 05 April 2012 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 125 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

Oh, and btw, they are way to smart/clever/devious for what you want. You want something for free, while they are in this game for the (ill-gotten) money.
But nobody stops you from trying to get as much of that crap for free.
Good luck.
And don´t forget to dispose of them in a responsible manner.

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 05 April 2012 10:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 126 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-15
Unfairly Balanced - 05 April 2012 12:22 PM

Oh, and btw, they are way to smart/clever/devious for what you want. You want something for free, while they are in this game for the (ill-gotten) money.
But nobody stops you from trying to get as much of that crap for free.
Good luck.
And don´t forget to dispose of them in a responsible manner.

Maybe my deviousness is a bit too obtuse. I wouldn’t expect that many (if any) actual free samples. I was thinking of using that line to call their bluff.

Signature 

I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Posted: 06 April 2012 03:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 127 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

Do it.

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 06 April 2012 04:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 128 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Wouldn’t matter. Even if they send you free samples, then you won’t have ‘applied them properly’, so your test results would be ‘invalid’, and tossed out with all the other ones that say these are pure snake oil. Besides, do you *really* want to be on their mailing list?

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 06 April 2012 04:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 129 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-15
Robin Bobcat - 06 April 2012 04:13 AM

Besides, do you *really* want to be on their mailing list?

Good point.

Signature 

I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Posted: 06 April 2012 04:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 130 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

Wouldn’t matter. Even if they send you free samples, then you won’t have ‘applied them properly’, so your test results would be ‘invalid’, and tossed out ...

In the scientific community we call those who do their “research” like that “tossers”.

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 06 April 2012 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 131 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Unfairly Balanced - 06 April 2012 04:30 AM

Wouldn’t matter. Even if they send you free samples, then you won’t have ‘applied them properly’, so your test results would be ‘invalid’, and tossed out ...

In the scientific community we call those who do their “research” like that “tossers”.

Do you say that with a strong accent when you do?

Those guys? Booncha blewdy tawssahs, they is!”

Anyway, just to sum up: Once again we have had another ‘Personal Testamonial’, who upon further questioning is probably actually selling the stuff, and pretty much uses our ‘How Not To Sell Your Product Online’ as a checklist. They get indignant and grouchy when requests for proof are asked for, rather than our just going ahead and trying it on their say-so. Sound familiar?

Let’s see if any of them actually are reading, or just doing searches and posting up wherever their product is mentioned:
___
Hey new people! If you think LifeWave - or any other alternative medical widget - is nifty, don’t presume that somehow you will not receive the same requests for information, the same skepticism, and yes, even a bit of snark.

If you are not willing to provide actual information, then do not post.

We don’t want to hear about how it worked for you, and we aren’t interested in ‘just trying it’.

We. Want. Proof.

Until you give us that, we will assume you are either a deluded user, or a scamming salesman.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 06 April 2012 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 132 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2012-04-04

Guys you are amazing !

If you read and investigated what I gave you you would have found some double placebo studies as you requested
If you had read thouroughly what I gave you you would have had enough to question your scepticism and had been nicer than arrogant and insulting, pleasing eachother in attacks against the products, the company, and personal attacks.
Again, there has been only one of you who simply asked questions for answers, and I replied to him with enough element for anyone honnestly looking for proofs.
But you all hide behind your claims that you take for the only ones valid in your eyes.
Suit yourselves and have fun, every one has the right to have fun his own way.
You know it takes ages to get what you want, and that any alternative solution is fought against by the pharmaceutical industry.
You may know that in Canada you may go to jail for just growing aromatic herbs if they have been said to have health beneficial properties…. that in Europe a text have been voted to ban the sale of aromatic herbs as insignificant as Marjolain on public markets. They must go through the agreement of the pharmaceuticals…

If you were honnestly looking for the truth, knowing that a government agency of a major european country (I will give you the name of the country once it’s all official) would stop your sarcasms.

I offered you go get a few people with knee arthritis and to guide you position the patches right…
All I could read was more sarcasms and that bla bla whatever you wrote. The truth is probably that you don’t dare whitnessing such effective results.
No problem to me, since anyway, your only goal is the critic.

Therefore this will be my last post, since I have no time to lose in your durty game.

Peter, if you are honnestly open to the truth, then PM me, or email me, I’ll get you some icewave, once you have agreed on a how we will do the test.
Then you can tell those jerks what you will have seen.

Bye all
Enjoy your circus

12 of 16

‹‹ Victor Lustig      Drake’s Plate of Brass ››