11 of 16
LifeWave glutathione patches scam
Posted: 04 April 2012 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-09-21
Phil Steinberg - 04 April 2012 09:15 AM

Why don’t you just try them ? and I will guide you… you’ll be surprised.
Why don’t you call 3 or 4 of your friends (or family members) with knee athritis and patch them ? (I’ll guide you) and you’ll be stunned.

Sure, have the company send me a bunch of free patches to test out.  I’m not about to spend my money on an unproven product to see if their unproven, untested calims are hype or not.

Oh, and why not save some time & tell us what exactly you do to “guide” us in their use?  Is it more “guidance” than just saying “OK, stick the patch here” ?

Signature 

“Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

“Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.” ... H Simpson

“The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.”

Posted: 04 April 2012 11:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5150
Joined  2005-01-27
feotu - 04 April 2012 11:30 AM

Sure, have the company send me a bunch of free patches to test out.  I’m not about to spend my money on an unproven product to see if their unproven, untested calims are hype or not.

Oh, and why not save some time & tell us what exactly you do to “guide” us in their use?  Is it more “guidance” than just saying “OK, stick the patch here” ?

Darn, now I´m interested. Were the hell are those patches going to be patched (into) that you need a guide?
Or is the guidance just a blabla talk about how good they are and thus being the foundation of placebo mumbojumbo?

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 04 April 2012 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-09-21
Unfairly Balanced - 04 April 2012 11:53 AM
feotu - 04 April 2012 11:30 AM

Darn, now I´m interested. Were the hell are those patches going to be patched (into) that you need a guide?
Or is the guidance just a blabla talk about how good they are and thus being the foundation of placebo mumbojumbo?

That’s what I’m thinking, describe how you feel before the patch is applied, then after some pep talk & attachment has occured, some more encouraging chat while the patch is working, then some vague, general assertions ( don’t you feel more relaxed/calmer/at ease/less discomfort?); and since pain is subjective & there’s no meter a doctor can use on a person to measure their curent pain level,  some reassuring words & encouragement can make the pain ( or perhaps stiffness) seem less than it was.

Signature 

“Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

“Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.” ... H Simpson

Posted: 04 April 2012 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2012-04-04

Well…
Peter, you seem the only descent person in here,
For the rest, just a bunch of arrogant nay sayers…
The offer remains for you, if you are as honnest as you seem descent.

Good bye all… sorry for having tried to give you some elements and facts.
At least I will have offered you some attraction.

Live well
Adios

Posted: 04 April 2012 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

We only ask for something very very simple.
Show the evidence that the product works as advertised. That the claims you make have a foundation.
It´s that simple.
And then we will seriously look into it. However, you say a lot without a shred of data, research etc.
Instead you charge us with being naysayers and being arrogant.
In fact the stand you took there is a very nice example of someone being arrogant. We don´t take your word on face value and now you feel attacked/not being taken serious/hurt (because we don´t see your genius) etc.
So what do you do?
Simply flee.

Oh and by the way

sorry for having tried to give you some elements and facts.

That´s excactly what you didn´t.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 04 April 2012 03:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Phil Steinberg - 04 April 2012 08:04 AM

Hi Robin

I joined this forum on a friendly appraoch.
You talked to me agressive and attacking.

When you speak french the way I speak english or italian, I will accept your critics on my “poor smelling/grammar”
Your agressivity reminds me of the “WorldWide Scam network” just a tabloid destroying more than supporting the truth.

Sorry I won’t enter this sort of ping-pong game.
I brought my 10 cents to whoever may use it.

No, you came here to try and defend your shoddy product. There’s a difference.
Agressive? Attacking? Oh no. No no no.. This isn’t agressive. This is snarky and dismissive. Believe me, if you think this is me angry, you are sorely, sorely mistaken.

Actually, I took German in high school, and sign language in college. If you would like to have a conversation in ASL over the forum, I’ll be only too happy to oblige.
I don’t know who those folks are, but let me guess: they also don’t like holographic stickers, demagnatized water, or crystal dolphin telepathy?

I think you just did. You’re playing the victim here, and trying to turn my request for proof into an ad hominem attack. Nice try, but we don’t do deflection here.
Terrific. We’re playing for quarters. And proof. Come back when you have proof.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 04 April 2012 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-09-21
Phil Steinberg - 04 April 2012 12:58 PM

Well…

Live well
Adios

The offer remains?  So you’re ready to let us spend our money to see if the product will do what you claim it does?  Some offer.  And I’m guessing that the money can’t be refunded if we’re not completely satisfied…

Facts?  You’ve given us anecdotal claims,  while you can state these are factual anecdotal claims ( in that the fact exists that you have anecdotes regarding the product) these aren’t independently & scientifically verified facts.

Signature 

Posted: 04 April 2012 08:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2897
Joined  2005-06-15
Phil Steinberg - 04 April 2012 12:58 PM

Well…

Live well
Adios

I don’t know how to respond to that. You do realise I agree with the other people who are disagreeing with you?

Maybe I’m just a likeable guy?

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 05 April 2012 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27
Phil Steinberg - 04 April 2012 02:22 AM

I find this post incidently and I must say I am shocked of all I read.

“incidently”

So, here we have a very happy client of snake-oil.
Why did he “incidently” stumble on this topic?

Is it because he want to know more, or wants to find websites that might not be agreeable with his visions?
Or (and that´s more plausible) he works for this snake-oil company.

Anyway, again we have to put up with a very questionable person.

Another one who tells a lot of stories, but can´t deliver some very simple answers to our very simple questions.
Instead he says we are arrogant.

What´s the arrogance in asking for proof for what he says?

Again, it´s very simple: you claim and “we” want proof of what you say/claim.

I can only hope he will stick to his mumbojumbo when he really gets sick and will face the consequence.
Like I wish that for any snake-oil seller.
If you really believe in your “medicene” then stick to your concontion.

I will not hate you less for it.

So, to put it bluntly: I hope you rot in whatever hell you believe in, since you are the real killer and claiming to be good. Enjoy.

The only Phil Steinberg I could find… a geologist… ie A GODDAMN SCIENTIST, in future, please be so kind to find another name next time. Like John Smith. Gives you much more credibility…

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 05 April 2012 11:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

Now I´m off to get me some real meds…

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 05 April 2012 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 121 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2897
Joined  2005-06-15

Maybe we should keep asking the supporters of the LifeWave glutathione patches to send us free samples (rather than them just expecting people to pay for them). I wonder how they would answer that request.

We could say to them “Surely, if they really are that good you’ll send us free samples so we can see for ourselves just how good they are. Your investment in sending us free samples will be paid back to you more than a thousand fold once we see how miraculously they cure our ailments. Yes, we fully understand you have total faith in your product so you know the wisdom in sending us free samples. You will even spend an extra few hundred dollars out of your own personal pocket in shipping costs so we can have extra free samples to give to our families, friends and neighbours for in this way you will see an extra thousand fold plus return on your investment.”

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

11 of 16

‹‹ Victor Lustig      Drake’s Plate of Brass ››