1 of 11
How many MoHers really exist?
Posted: 05 November 2008 06:37 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17

I was thinking about this the other day, and trying to work out how many of us verifiably exist, basing this on actual meetings. I thought it could be interesting to see how many of us we can link.

I can vouch for Boo, WoM, Renquist, Alex, Nettie, Smerk, Chary and Tru, and I’ve also talked to Oppiejoe on the phone. smile

How about anyone else?

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 05 November 2008 06:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3807
Joined  2008-09-08

*apparently does not really exist* downer

Posted: 05 November 2008 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

More like ‘may not really exist’. wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 05 November 2008 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3807
Joined  2008-09-08

Well that goes hand-in-hand with what Acci said about me living in a singularity, then. grin  It’d be pretty hard to find my apartment to come visit and prove I exist if it was true.

Posted: 05 November 2008 06:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

How many MoHers really exist?

Is that before or after I lure some of them into my basement?

And for the record, I do not really exist as an individual.  I am merely Smerk’s plaything.

(What’s that you say, Sweet Mistress of Dragony Delight?  Another talon polish?  Right away, Radiant Goddess of the Sproingy Whiskers!)

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 05 November 2008 06:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15028
Joined  2006-08-16

I’ve met Alex, Nettie, Oppiejoe and Transfrmr.

That could be taken outward to include everyone MM listed since I’ve met Nettie, she’s met MM and MM met all those people.

That could also be extended to Acci since Nettie has met Smerk and Smerk has obviously met Accipiter.

And Smerk and Accipiter have met Hulitoons.

You probably didn’t want me to take it out that far, did you, MM? wink

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 05 November 2008 06:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
Tah - 05 November 2008 11:53 PM

I’ve met Alex, Nettie and Oppiejoe.

And wasn’t there a certain Canadian person you may have met, too?  wink

That could also be extended to Acci since Nettie has met Smerk and Smerk has obviously met Accipiter.

She did?!?  big surprise

And I also met Gabuhaha. . .and then she vanished.  I admit to nothing regarding her.  And that covers all the MoH peoples whom I know I’ve met.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 05 November 2008 06:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

That’s what I’d worked out.
By the way, does Trans not really exist? wink

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 05 November 2008 06:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
Madmouse - 05 November 2008 11:56 PM

Wait a minute. . .he’s a transforming robot.  Maybe he’s really Nettie in one of his forms!

Oh, and do the Prime Clan count as far as verifying each other, or do we run with the assumption that they are all actually some scruffy middle-aged guy living in his mother’s basement and suffering from multiple-personality disorder?

Signature 

Posted: 05 November 2008 07:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16
Accipiter - 05 November 2008 11:56 PM

And wasn’t there a certain Canadian person you may have met, too?  wink

Madmouse - 05 November 2008 11:56 PM

Not until he actually shows back up on the forum and starts spending time here again. mad

And in other news…  oops!  Got so busy thinking about connections through Nettie I forgot!  Sorry, Trans! downer

Hey!  Stop misquoting and misreading my posts! tongue laugh

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 05 November 2008 07:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17
Accipiter - 05 November 2008 11:58 PM

Oh, and do the Prime Clan count as far as verifying each other, or do we run with the assumption that they are all actually some scruffy middle-aged guy living in his mother’s basement and suffering from multiple-personality disorder?

Ummm… An already verified person would have to meet at least one of them, I think. Sorry, assorted Primes. wink

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 05 November 2008 07:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16
Madmouse - 06 November 2008 12:10 AM

Ummm… An already verified person would have to meet at least one of them, I think. Sorry, assorted Primes. wink

*Pulls out a telescope and points it in a general eastward direction.*

Do I actually have to meet them?

Signature 

1 of 11