1 of 6
The TRUTH about Obama!!!!!!
Posted: 09 September 2008 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Heed my words, for I have discovered the TRUTH!

This very day I had my God-given tea drinking rights infringed upon, and as a consequence I have been made aware of a most dire and diabolical conspiracy:  the evil anti-tea plot!

This afternoon Obama’s hired thugs terrorised and tormented me as I was innocently sipping a cup of tea.  What reason, you may ask, would Obama have for being against tea drinking?  Well, let me tell you!

It’s all an Illuminati plot!  The Illuminati have always been against tea, due to its healing and calming properties blocking their nefarious mind control techniques!  It’s obvious when you think about it.  Simply rearrange the letters in “Illuminati”, and you discover their secret agenda:  “At Ilium nil”!  Isn’t that perfectly clear?  Ilium is, of course, an old name for the city of Troy in what is now Turkey.  And what is Turkey well known for?  Coffee, of course!  For centuries, Turkey was the focal point through which most of Europe’s coffee supply was funneled.  And as everybody knows, coffee and tea have long been rivals in the world of hot beverages.  And so we see that the Illuminati are attempting to eliminate all tea in Turkey, thus the amount of tea in Turkey (“Ilium”) will be zero (“nil”).  And once Turkey is entirely under the evil influence of coffee as opposed to the benevolent effects of tea, then the Illuminati can go on with their fiendish plot!

For Turkey is crucial to their plots.  You can tell this from the way that the Illuminati have been subtly conditioning Western minds with pro-Turkish propaganda.  Take, for example, the American holiday of Thanksgiving.  What is one of the most traditional and well-known foods consumed during that holiday?  Turkey!  Americans are being brainwashed into giving thanks for Turkey!  And just how many other nations aside from the Ottoman Empire has had a common item of furniture named in its honour so that its influence can infiltrate millions of unsuspecting households?  The TRUTH is obvious!

After all, it’s clear that the Ottomans have long been a tool of the Illuminati in their anti-tea campaign.  It’s a historical fact!  Less than a century after the founding of Islam, Muslim armies were ravaging India.  And what is India?  One of the world’s leading producers of tea!  And what were the Ottomans?  An Islamic nation!  And here’s the real clincher:  Obama’s father was raised a Muslim!  See how it all falls together?

And remember all those news reports of bee populations being wiped out?  Well, that’s yet another tentacle of the all-devouring squid that is the Illuminati in a metaphorical sense!  All these years, people have been assuming that chem-trails were directed against people.  But now we see the TRUTH!  The Illuminati have been spraying the bees, to deprive us all of honey to add to our tea!

So stand up for your rights!  Battle for good and purity!  Defy the Illuminati!  Scorn the hellish soul-flaying evil abomination that is coffee!  With every sip of it that you consume, the malevolent Illuminati overlords mock you!  Save yourself, your planet, and all future generations by drinking wholesome tea instead!

And to all you Americans who are going to vote in the upcoming election, remember:  every vote for Obama is a vote against tea!  That’s right!  Don’t fall into the cunning trap of the Illuminati!  This November, be sure to vote for freedom, democracy, justice, outrageous manly jewelry, and the American Way!  Vote for Mr. T!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 09 September 2008 07:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15030
Joined  2006-08-16

Do you have any links you can provide?

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 09 September 2008 07:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
Tah - 09 September 2008 11:50 PM

You Illuminati swine!!!!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 09 September 2008 08:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16
Accipiter - 09 September 2008 11:53 PM
Tah - 09 September 2008 11:50 PM

You Illuminati swine!!!!

I’d prefer not to have a link to the Illuminati’s wine.  Though if they prefer wine to tea that might be important.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 09 September 2008 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

It’s all here for those who have the eyes to look!!!!!

Signature 

Posted: 09 September 2008 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16
Accipiter - 10 September 2008 12:05 AM

OMG!

Results 1 - 10 of about 10,600 for illuminati hate tea.

big surprise

Signature 

Posted: 09 September 2008 09:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23

Well,
I’m convinced smile

I just realised
Obama and Ottoman both begin with O
And Obama once sat on an Ottoman

And if you add some letters to the word Ottoman
and take some other letters away and then shuffle them
about, you get the word Illuminati.

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 09 September 2008 11:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

The Illuminati have always been against tea, due to its healing and calming properties blocking their nefarious mind control techniques!

They got to Acci! He is employing a double back technique.
Tell the truth to add power to the lie!
LOL

Signature 

Posted: 10 September 2008 02:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2006-02-18
Tah - 10 September 2008 12:08 AM
Accipiter - 10 September 2008 12:05 AM

OMG!

Results 1 - 10 of about 10,600 for illuminati hate tea.

big surprise

yeah, but:

Results 1 - 10 of about 3,010 for pirate flavoured asbestos poppers. (0.28 seconds)

anyone care to explain that?

Signature 

“Well Sir, while I may not like what You say, I’ll defend to the death Your right to say it.”
-Peter Griffin

Posted: 10 September 2008 04:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

big surprise

And…..and….and THIS very thread is the very first link on Google! shock

It’s all right there in front of us….... surprised

.......I can’t believe we haven’t seen it before!.....  gulp 

There are none so blind as those who will not see….... shut eye

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 10 September 2008 05:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

Acci, you are onto something! That whole Boston Tea Party business starts to make sense now!

but I do think adding those mushrooms to your tea was not a good idea…

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 10 September 2008 06:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

Whoops…Someone hold Acci down while I sedate him, please!

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

1 of 6