Picture of *real* Bigfoot body leaked [UPDATED]
Posted: 19 August 2008 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

How Shocking…..

Researchers: Bigfoot in Ga. just a gorilla suit

ATLANTA - Turns out Bigfoot was just a rubber suit.

Two researchers on a quest to prove the existence of Bigfoot say that the carcass encased in a block of ice - handed over to them for an undisclosed sum by two men who claimed to have found it - was slowly thawed out, and discovered to be a rubber gorilla outfit.

The revelation comes just days after a much ballyhooed news conference was held in California to proclaim that the remains of the creature found in the North Georgia mountains was the legendary man-ape.

Steve Kulls, executive director of squatchdetective.com and host of Squatchdetective Radio, says in a posting on a website run by Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi that as the “evidence” was thawed, the claim began to unravel as a giant hoax.

First, the hair sample was burned and “melted into a ball uncharacteristic of hair,” Kulls said in the posting.

The thawing process was sped up and the exposed head was found to be “unusually hollow in one small section.” An hour of thawing later and the feet were exposed - and they were found to be made of rubber. 

Matt Whitton, an officer who has been on medical leave from the Clayton County Police Department, and Rick Dyer, a former Georgia corrections officer, announced the find in early July on YouTube videos and a website.

“Everyone who has talked down to us is going to eat their words,” Whitton said at the time.

Phone calls to Whitton and Dyer went unreturned Tuesday. But the voicemail recording for their Bigfoot Tip Line - which proclaims they search for leprechauns and the Loch Ness monster - has been updated and announcing they’re also in search of “big cats and dinosaurs. If you see any of those, give us a call.”

On Tuesday, Clayton County police Chief Jeff Turner said he has not spoken to Whitton but processed paperwork to fire him.

“Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity,” Turner said. “He has violated the duty of a police officer.”

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2008/08/19/6506011-ap.html

Signature 

Posted: 19 August 2008 11:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

Beat you to it mate.
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums/viewthread/7554/P22/

Signature 

Posted: 19 August 2008 11:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15028
Joined  2006-08-16

Amazing!!!!!!!

What an unbelievable discovery.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 19 August 2008 11:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15028
Joined  2006-08-16
Alpha Male - 20 August 2008 03:48 AM

Yeah, I saw it, but that was in the news section, but this piece is for the hoax section.

Agreed.  This does now “officially” belong in the Hoaxes section.  I’m going to merge and move the thread here.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 20 August 2008 03:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

Awwww….  downer

And here I was hoping that a here-to-for undiscovered or at least unverified zoological wonder was about to be revealed….

*...Takes delivery of a medium sized, frost free freezer received from a mid west shipping address…*

“That was close.” hmmm

*...signs approval on takeover expenditure for fake suit and like model freezer…*

*...smiles and sends new acquisition down to Section 17, the DNA Lab Facilities…*

*...sits back and chuckles evilly having hoodwinked a nation…..again…...*

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 20 August 2008 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Eh, that’s all just proof that it is fake.  Since when does proof matter?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 21 August 2008 04:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23
DavePrime - 20 August 2008 07:07 AM

Awwww….  downer

And here I was hoping that a here-to-for undiscovered or at least unverified zoological wonder was about to be revealed….

*...Takes delivery of a medium sized, frost free freezer received from a mid west shipping address…*

“That was close.” hmmm

*...signs approval on takeover expenditure for fake suit and like model freezer…*

*...smiles and sends new acquisition down to Section 17, the DNA Lab Facilities…*

*...sits back and chuckles evilly having hoodwinked a nation…..again…...*

Dang you already have 17 sections! i only have 16…
I believe that bigfoot is
a possum

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 07 January 2014 06:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

Rick Dyer’s at it again!

A self-proclaimed Bigfoot hunter claims to have shot and killed the creature and says he will tour the US with the body to prove his claims.

Texan Rick Dyer claims to have shot Bigfoot on September 6, 2012 and last week released a picture he said was of the creature.

On his website, Mr Dyer says: “I tracked a creature. I shot it,” he said. “With tears in my eyes, I watched it take its last breath.”

“Bigfoot is not a tooth fairy—Bigfoot is real,” he told TV station KSAT in San Antonio.

“The most important thing to me is being vindicated, letting people know that I am the best Bigfoot tracker in the world and it’s not just me saying it.”

Mr Dyer says he lured the creature into a trap using ribs from a local Walmart that he nailed to a tree, the New York Daily News reports.

Dyer said his hands went numb as he aimed the gun at Bigfoot after it ripped the ribs off the tree and walked away.

“That night Rick Dyer became known as ‘The Best Bigfoot Tracker in the World’ and changed history the way we know it,” the account proclaims.

Mr Dyer has been linked to a previous Bigfoot hoax when his claim to have found a body turned out to be an ape costume.

This time, he says it’s fact: “It is the real deal,” he told the station. “It’s Bigfoot and Bigfoot’s here, and I shot it and now I’m proving it to the world.”

There’s a short video at the link.

Also, his website is “Under Construction”...

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

3 of 3

‹‹ The latest quit smoking gimmic      Subway Ad ››