2 of 3
Picture of *real* Bigfoot body leaked [UPDATED]
Posted: 13 August 2008 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2008-07-11

Sorry about the link. I can’t even get the the website right now, but everything else seems fine, so I think it’s the site.

Signature 

The hills have eyes, and they watch you when you sleep.

Posted: 13 August 2008 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

I think there are too many hits being played upon the site and so it’s timing out.  I got it earlier very easily but it’s simply too busy at the moment.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 14 August 2008 01:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-08-14

personaly I find this could be true….except for the fact that Tom B. is involed , he’s made claims before that came up dry…......guess we’ll all see Friday At noon…....................yes I beleive…..as far as the folk’s here having issues with the link….........go to you tube , and search bigfoot body…...........also if you have time , listen to art bell texas hillbilly shoots two bigfoots.. on you tube…......and if you realy got time listen to the 14 part a bigfoot shooting….it’s the full version of the art bell texas hillbilly shoots two bigfoots ......I found it to be a great storie told very well….even if it might be false…...but since I’m a believer I’d like to think it’s real…...hope the new directions help other’s see what I’ve seen

Posted: 14 August 2008 01:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15029
Joined  2006-08-16
haskins69 - 14 August 2008 05:00 AM

personaly I find this could be true….except for the fact that Tom B. is involed , he’s made claims before that came up dry…......guess we’ll all see Friday At noon…....................yes I beleive…..as far as the folk’s here having issues with the link….........go to you tube , and search bigfoot body…...........also if you have time , listen to art bell texas hillbilly shoots two bigfoots.. on you tube…......and if you realy got time listen to the 14 part a bigfoot shooting….it’s the full version of the art bell texas hillbilly shoots two bigfoots ......I found it to be a great storie told very well….even if it might be false…...but since I’m a believer I’d like to think it’s real…...hope the new directions help other’s see what I’ve seen

I think he’s trying to communicate with us in some rough form of Morse code.

But that could be my mistaking the overuse of periods and total lack of any other punctuation (and most capitals) as some crude form of communication.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 14 August 2008 03:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07
Tah - 14 August 2008 05:36 AM

I think he’s trying to communicate with us in some rough form of Morse code.

But that could be my mistaking the overuse of periods and total lack of any other punctuation (and most capitals) as some crude form of communication.

......................................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 14 August 2008 03:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  154
Joined  2006-03-12

I watch this Monster Quest show .. I think its on Discovery or Sci Fi Channel.. one of those.

There was one episode about a bigfoot that had attacked a cabin in the woods several times so the owner had placed Boards with upward facing nails to deter further attacks.  The bigfoot apparently stepped on one of these boards and left behind blood and tissue evidence.

When tested in the laboratory the results were no direct match to any known species, although they were said to be similar to that of primates.

It was intruguing stuff, Im not sure how easily DNA evidence would be to fake… Im guessing they could have gotten samples from different animals mixed it together and smeared it on the nails… but Im not sure if that would work.

Could be real… but you’d think they would have found all large animals to be found in the USA.

Posted: 14 August 2008 04:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23
Charybdis - 13 August 2008 02:04 PM

I predict…. that this ‘body’ will never be examined by credible biological scientists.  It will either go ‘missing’, or they will only show it to people who pay them large amounts of money.  wink

According to alex it is…
But the big foot scientists are wack…

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 14 August 2008 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

I predict that I won’t make any predictions about this.  *shivers*  I just gave myself the chills.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 14 August 2008 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2006-12-06

One of my all time favorite quotes:

“I never make predictions. I never have and I never will”. (attributed to Tony Blair)

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 15 August 2008 04:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23

Thats someones quote isnt it?

Signature 

GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.

Posted: 16 August 2008 02:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23

DNA was tha of an opposum
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080815/us_nm/bigfoot_dc
NOT REAL…
Hoax
but will be checked again

Signature 

GO HERE

2 of 3

‹‹ The latest quit smoking gimmic      Subway Ad ››