10 of 11
Campaign to eliminate World’s fastest man ever officially launched
Posted: 18 August 2009 02:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

The illuminati have taken Usain and released him from there plans. They are thinking of new plan which involves terriyaki, tentacles, and weird video sets

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 20 August 2009 11:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15030
Joined  2006-08-16

And now he has set a new world record in the 200M (19.19 sec).  Wow.  Not bad for a dead guy.  I don’t think Bernie could have done better.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 21 August 2009 12:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Tah - 21 August 2009 03:20 AM

And now he has set a new world record in the 200M (19.19 sec).  Wow.  Not bad for a dead guy.

So, are you feeling terrified, and having urges to take lots of drugs now?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 02 November 2009 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8339000.stm

Earth’s fastest man adopts cheetah

The world’s fastest man, Usain Bolt, has adopted a Cheetah at the Nairobi Animal Orphanage.

The world record holder named the two-month-old cub ‘Lightening Bolt’ during the launch of the Animal Adoption Programme.

The Jamaican athlete posed for photos and bottle fed the cub during his four day trip to Kenya.

Complete with video!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 02 November 2009 10:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23

Illuminati Created Cheetah or ICCs. Very lethal and cute.

Signature 

GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.

Posted: 13 December 2009 07:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tv_and_radio/sports_personality_of_the_year/8405693.stm

Sprinter Usain Bolt secures BBC Overseas award again

Usain Bolt has won the Overseas award for the second year running at the 2009 BBC Sports Personality of Year show.

The Jamaican followed on from his epic feats at the Olympics by setting new world records to win both the 100m and 200m at the World Championships.

His sensational time of 9.58 seconds in the 100m in Berlin was coupled with an equally unbelievable 19.19 in the 200m.

Bolt, speaking via an earlier recorded message said: “It is an honour to win this prestigious award again.”

He added: “Hopefully I can break the record and win it three or four years in a row.”

Tennis superstar Roger Federer, who was the other contender for this year’s award, and boxing legend Muhammad Ali are the only other sports stars to have won the award on successive occasions.

It’s just terrible the way in which all of the media outlets have been linking him with drugs and tearing down his public image, isn’t it?

Signature 

Posted: 13 December 2009 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Heh.. Ok, Acci.. you’ve won. You’ve spiked the ball. You can stop dancing in the endzone, the groundskeepers want to go home.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 13 December 2009 11:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

But. . .but I haven’t dumped a big cooler full of frigid Gatorade all over the heads of the Mods yet!

Signature 

Posted: 14 December 2009 05:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

hmmm  You’d better not even think about that, Acci…

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 14 December 2009 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23

Gatorade is as flammable as wet is to water

Signature 

GO HERE

Posted: 10 August 2012 04:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Just thought I’d give this thread a nudge, seeing how well Bolt’s been doing. smile

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

10 of 11