Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
silver caliber magnum - 07 September 2008 05:41 AM

dammit my head hurts…
reall bad
can anyone summarize it?

Weird person says things will happen.  Things don’t happen.  Weird person says things did happen.  Weird person says that yet other things will happen, too.  Other things don’t happen.  Process repeats.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 07 September 2008 01:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

well then whats this about assasinating him then??

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 07 September 2008 01:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
silver caliber magnum - 07 September 2008 05:48 AM

well then whats this about assasinating him then??

See previous reference to weird man being weird.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 07 September 2008 02:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
Tah - 03 September 2008 08:30 PM

I started a black list once.  After a while it became too hard to remember who was on it and the black ink on black paper made it illegible.  I eventually just had to give it up.

I’m just beginning a black list.  So far I’ve only got:

-8 balls
-both the pot and the kettle
-Dick Cheney’s conscience

OK. . . so it’s not much of a list. . . . .

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 07 September 2008 02:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

I find it’s easier if I just use a piece of black paper.  That way everything I want to include on it is already implied, and it saves me from getting writer’s cramp.

On a different note, has anybody looked online to see just how many forums and other websites Kyoon and his friends/aliases have been hitting?  I did a quick look on Google for “matt marriott big lie technique”, and it’s incredible.  Science forums, news forums, sports forums, outdoor forums, music forums, religious forums, skateboard forums (he got well mocked at someplace called Thrasher Skateboard Magazine, I noticed). . .and they really seem to love Pravda’s forums.  Even answers-dot-com.  They seem to use a few main user names or variations of them:  Matt Marriott, Big Lie Technique, Kyoon, The Truth Is Never Too Horrible, and Truth666.  Even if there really are five different people, they must spend hours every day just going from webpage to webpage pasting the same message over and over.

I also noticed that on some other forums they actually interact more with other people.  I suppose we’re just not special enough for them.

Signature 

Posted: 07 September 2008 02:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

In other words, they’re just spammers. Check.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 08 September 2008 01:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23
Robin Bobcat - 30 July 2008 07:19 AM

Guy smells suspiciously like BLT. If it’s not him, they should move in together.

you just had to summon the devil

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 09 September 2008 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

I notice, BLT, that you had time to come here and start up a whole new thread.  But for some reason you seem to have forgotten to address the problems here on this one.  Why is that?

Here, let me refresh your memory as to what those problems are:

1.  Throughout the Olympics, news coverage will be constantly linking Usain Bolt to drugs.
FAILED

2.  Usain Bolt would be executed shortly after the Olympics, after being disgraced during the games.
FAILED

3.  Bolt will do well at the Olympics.
TRUE

4.  Usain Bolt will be accused of using drugs, then executed.
NO SIGN OF THIS HAPPENING SO FAR

5.  Throughout the entire event of the 100-meter races at the Olympics, the news focused on Bolt taking drugs rather than showing the races.
FAILED (and failed embarrassingly, in that this claim was made after the races had already all been run and broadcast so BLT should have known better!)

6.  The racing in Z

Signature 

Posted: 09 September 2008 02:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

I want to use drugs now, I have bought into the hive mind.  They gave me 4 billion in Alaska dollars, they are made out of ice.  Cool. huh?

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 06 October 2008 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

Okay, BLT sort of made reference to this subject on another topic.  So I’m copying the relevant parts of his comment here, to where it belongs.

BigLieTechnique - 06 October 2008 11:22 PM

As for Usain Bolt, the same is valid as for the exact date for launching the “Obama impeachment” act, no exact date is given since that would be a C type. See explanation below.

Three types of Prophecies
Concerning what the VERY LAST of the End Time Prophets prophesized, there are three types of prophecies:

A - there is nothing the illuminati can do about it;
B - the illuminati could theoretically use it to prove End Times Prophet to be a false prophet, but there is too much at stake for the illuminati to be worth to do it;
C - the illuminati can’t change the basics but can change some detail - e.g. the date, if End Times Prophet pointed out the precise date it was supposed to happen - to prove End Times Prophet “wrong”.

So you’re saying that the Illuminati changed the date for things to happen, or else that you gave false dates to confuse the Illuminati.  Unfortunately, that does not cover the lapses in your theory here.  According to the story you and Kyoon and the rest are supporting, the first stage (Usain Bolt being constantly linked to drugs at the Olympics) was completed, and the next step taken.  And then the next step.  According to you, each event was completed.  It wasn’t put off.  It wasn’t canceled.  It wasn’t vaguely set to happen some time in the future.  It supposedly happened.  It was accomplished.

But we can see that those things did not happen.  According to you guys, we’re already at part nine of this at least:

1.  Throughout the Olympics, news coverage will be constantly linking Usain Bolt to drugs.
FAILED

2.  Usain Bolt would be executed shortly after the Olympics, after being disgraced during the games.
FAILED

3.  Bolt will do well at the Olympics.
TRUE

4.  Usain Bolt will be accused of using drugs, then executed.
NO SIGN OF THIS HAPPENING SO FAR

5.  Throughout the entire event of the 100-meter races at the Olympics, the news focused on Bolt taking drugs rather than showing the races.
FAILED (and failed embarrassingly, in that this claim was made after the races had already all been run and broadcast so BLT should have known better!)

6.  The racing in Z

Signature 

Posted: 10 October 2008 01:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20

Just checking in.

Usain Bolt is still alive, right?

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

7 of 11