6 of 11
Campaign to eliminate World’s fastest man ever officially launched
Posted: 02 September 2008 02:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06
MadCarlotta - 01 September 2008 11:54 AM

So…you are 100% behind the idea that people who annoy us should be banned? Interesting….

*hides*
I know a small handful of folks who would want me gone.
Then again, we all have our annoying qualities about us.

[[[FYI, I am making this comment before reading other posts]]]

Signature 

Posted: 02 September 2008 02:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-02-06

So…you are 100% behind the idea that people who annoy us should be banned? Interesting….

Looking back (Yes, I am lazy).
I in no way said he should be banned, nor did I intend that my use of the meaning of “black-list” to mean total exclusion.

Signature 

Posted: 02 September 2008 02:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-02-06

I still feel that BLT is just copy and posting from some unknown source, or that he is writing gibberish. He dose not reply to any questions and if he “does” it is some odd paragraph, which explains hardly anything, to the question at hand.

Signature 

Posted: 02 September 2008 11:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
DJ_Canada - 02 September 2008 06:46 AM

I still feel that BLT is just copy and posting from some unknown source, or that he is writing gibberish. He dose not reply to any questions and if he “does” it is some odd paragraph, which explains hardly anything, to the question at hand.

The sources seem to uniformly be Matt Marriott’s blogs.  I don’t actually have any problem with copying and pasting (though I greatly prefer it if the source of the copy is given, which to give him credit BLT does tend to do), as a great many of the topics from the “In The News” section actually start with somebody simply copying and pasting a news article.

What I don’t like is when a person only copies and pastes, and totally ignores any requests for clarification or any questions he’s asked.  To me, that implies one of two things:  either the person is simply incapable of thinking for himself and can only copy and paste like a good little drone, or else that he doesn’t have any respect for anybody else but himself (in other words, he truly believes that all the other people are just “sheeple” to throw the occasional titbit to, thus making him just as bad as the supposed people that he’s decrying).

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 03 September 2008 05:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

I guess i should hide…

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 03 September 2008 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15028
Joined  2006-08-16
DJ_Canada - 01 September 2008 04:15 AM

Personally (tho he is not, technically, breaking any rules) I think his IP should be on the black-list.

I started a black list once.  After a while it became too hard to remember who was on it and the black ink on black paper made it illegible.  I eventually just had to give it up.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 05 September 2008 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
BigLieTechnique - 05 September 2008 01:09 PM

Brussels Van Damme Meeting 2008, Usain Bolt, Asafa Powell and End Times Reductionism
More rambling and outright falsehoods that try to distract everybody from the critical flaw in previous claims that makes all subsequent claims rubbish.

1.  In the original claim, it was a requirement of the whole evil plot that Usain Bolt is constantly linked to doping by the mainstream media (“This association is what the TV

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 05 September 2008 02:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
BigLieTechnique - 05 September 2008 01:09 PM

No Coverage of what could even become THE greatest SPORTS moment FOR EVER

If you live in the UK, Germany, France or almost all the rest of Illuminatziland and you don’t understand why NOBODY gets the chance to watch what is announced as one of the greatest sports moments ever (1) and could even become THE greatest FOR EVER (2), then you still did not get ANYTHING (3).

Yeah well except both of these events were pretty extensively covered, at least here.

I watched the 200 m final (on tape delay since the original was in the middle of the night our local time) at a restaurant with about 100 fellow running aficionados.  It was quite fun.  It was right after our speed training workout on a track.

As I mentioned before (and note that you have yet to respond to), the 100 m final was played and replayed frequently here.  I mean—the guy broke a world record in the 100 m even though he pulled up before the finish line!!

Or is the U.S. outside of “Illuminatziland”?  If so, I object.  Your fellow CTists usually put the U.S. as the headquarters of the New World Order.

Please respond to my post before you post another message asserting that these events received no coverage.

Also, how about responding to Accipiter’s overwhelming proof that your claim of some kind of media smear campaign alleging Bolt was doping is completely false?

My prediction:  he will do neither and instead merely drop in another cut and paste bit of nonsense identical to posts spammed all over the interwebs.

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 05 September 2008 08:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Personally, I wanna know why he thinks such race times are the limits of human ability? sure, I’ll grant a certain amount of diminishing returns and a steep curve, but…

no.. wait.. sorry.. I’m trying to read logic into his frothing. That’s bad for the brain.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 06 September 2008 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

Here is some information on the broadcasting set-up at the race.

Here is video of the race, posted by someone from Finland.  And from the UK.  And from Italy.  And from Slovakia.  And from Sweden.  And while we’re at it, even from Jamaica and from Brazil.  If you look at European news outlets (e.g. Die Welt), you’ll also find plenty of coverage of the race.  And I’m sure that what with the scattering of people on this Forum who live in Europe, they can provide even more examples.

It’s obvious that people all over Europe were able to watch the race or learn the results.  It’s equally clear that once again BLT/Kyoon/Matt Marriott/etc. missed the mark by a wide margin.

So far on this thread they’ve made the following claims:

1.  Throughout the Olympics, news coverage will be constantly linking Usain Bolt to drugs.
FAILED

2.  Usain Bolt would be executed shortly after the Olympics, after being disgraced during the games.
FAILED

3.  Bolt will do well at the Olympics.
TRUE

4.  Usain Bolt will be accused of using drugs, then executed.
NO SIGN OF THIS HAPPENING SO FAR

5.  Throughout the entire event of the 100-meter races at the Olympics, the news focused on Bolt taking drugs rather than showing the races.
FAILED (and failed embarrassingly, in that this claim was made after the races had already all been run and broadcast so BLT should have known better!)

6.  The racing in Z

Signature 

Posted: 07 September 2008 01:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

dammit my head hurts…
reall bad
can anyone summarize it?

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

6 of 11