Here is some information on the broadcasting set-up at the race.
Here is video of the race, posted by someone from Finland. And from the UK. And from Italy. And from Slovakia. And from Sweden. And while we’re at it, even from Jamaica and from Brazil. If you look at European news outlets (e.g. Die Welt), you’ll also find plenty of coverage of the race. And I’m sure that what with the scattering of people on this Forum who live in Europe, they can provide even more examples.
It’s obvious that people all over Europe were able to watch the race or learn the results. It’s equally clear that once again BLT/Kyoon/Matt Marriott/etc. missed the mark by a wide margin.
* * * * *
So far on this thread they’ve made the following claims:
1. Throughout the Olympics, news coverage will be constantly linking Usain Bolt to drugs.
2. Usain Bolt would be executed shortly after the Olympics, after being disgraced during the games.
3. Bolt will do well at the Olympics.
4. Usain Bolt will be accused of using drugs, then executed.
NO SIGN OF THIS HAPPENING SO FAR
5. Throughout the entire event of the 100-meter races at the Olympics, the news focused on Bolt taking drugs rather than showing the races.
FAILED (and failed embarrassingly, in that this claim was made after the races had already all been run and broadcast so BLT should have known better!)
6. The racing in Z