5 of 11
Campaign to eliminate World’s fastest man ever officially launched
Posted: 28 August 2008 12:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

My question is ‘Why would the Illuminati even care about the outcome of sports…..”
LOL

Signature 

Posted: 28 August 2008 12:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-02-06

A play on ‘Jocks’ and ‘Geeks’.
Sorry, I found it funny at the moment.

Signature 

Posted: 30 August 2008 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17

I have no idea what point you’re trying to make.

Any chance of you actually composing your own post and explaining what you think we should know, rather than just going for the ‘copy and paste’ option?

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 31 August 2008 02:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
BigLieTechnique - 30 August 2008 11:46 AM

BOTELLON, not BOLT
(lots of irrelevant nonsense)

Nope.  You’re not wiggling out of this by throwing up a smokescreen to change the topic.  I repeat my earlier questions about the original claim:

1.  In the original claim, it was a requirement of the whole evil plot that Usain Bolt is constantly linked to doping by the mainstream media.  That never happened.  How can the original claim still stand, then, with that critical requirement having been met?

2.  Even if Bolt had been linked to drugs and was punished as a result, how would that terrorise the population and “sell evolution” and make people want to use drugs?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 31 August 2008 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20

Moderators?  BLT’s most recent post is word for word of a post that is in many places on the internet.  (Google “Botellon, not Bolt”.)  He’s either spamming or passing off someone else’s words as his own.  There are at least 4 blog/forum entries that are identical to this post.

Not to mention that it makes not sense.  (How can you redefine “totally censored” to mean “not totally censored”?  Besides that, I have seen Bolt’s 100 m race over and over again.  It wasn’t censored.  In fact, it received a lot of play because he pulled up early to celebrate even though he still turned in a record time.)

ETA:  Looks like most of these posts (and I’ve now seen it more than a dozen times) were made under the name of Matt Marriott.

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 31 August 2008 11:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
JoeDaJuggler - 01 September 2008 02:20 AM

ETA:  Looks like most of these posts (and I’ve now seen it more than a dozen times) were made under the name of Matt Marriott.

If you look at BLT’s other posts on this Forum, you’ll see that he’s actually linked us to about sixty of Matt Marriott’s blogs.  I think that BLT either is Matt Marriott, or else works for him.

Interestingly enough, Matt Marriott doesn’t allow comments on his blogs.  Just like on here, Marriott/BLT apparently doesn’t want discussion.  He doesn’t want to inform us (as that would involve him actually explaining things).  He just wants to preach at people and see his words all over the Internet.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 01 September 2008 12:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-02-06

I highly doubt this Matt Marriott person is BLT.  Yet it does seem like 99% (I’m sure there is a margin of error, considering he has only made 14 posts as far) of BLTs posts are Copied and Pasted.

Personally (tho he is not, technically, breaking any rules) I think his IP should be on the black-list.

He is like that guy who slurps his soup while sitting beside you at a restaurant.
You don’t wanna do anything about it, yet you are ticked off at how oblivious they are about them self, for being so annoying.

Signature 

Posted: 01 September 2008 07:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

So…you are 100% behind the idea that people who annoy us should be banned? Interesting….

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 01 September 2008 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-05-20
MadCarlotta - 01 September 2008 11:54 AM

So…you are 100% behind the idea that people who annoy us should be banned? Interesting….

I don’t know about annoying, but aren’t both spamming and plagiarism grounds for banning? 

He’s doing either one or the other (and maybe both).

Signature 

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 01 September 2008 10:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
BigLieTechnique - 01 September 2008 10:08 PM
Accipiter - 31 August 2008 06:04 PM

I repeat my earlier questions about the original claim:

1.  In the original claim, it was a requirement of the whole evil plot that Usain Bolt is constantly linked to doping by the mainstream media.  That never happened.  How can the original claim still stand, then, with that critical requirement having been met?

Techniques to cover-up the fact that REAL tests show that 99.9% of the best athletes do NOT dope
(lots of stuff that doesn’t address the questions)

So, you quote one of my questions, write several paragraphs, and don’t answer the question.  I repeat again:

1.  In the original claim, it was a requirement of the whole evil plot that Usain Bolt is constantly linked to doping by the mainstream media (“This association is what the TV

Signature 

Posted: 01 September 2008 11:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-05-20
BigLieTechnique - 01 September 2008 10:08 PM

The fact that Usain Bolt proved as early an age as 15 his “superman” capabilities, later being the first 18 years old to run the 200 m under 20 seconds, poses no special problem to the illuminati. They proved already that they can now tell anything to the sheep.

But Accipiter has shown that the media have not been spreading a rumor about Bolt.  In fact, the facts you mention about Bolt’s early days were all reported in the mainstream media which you contend is controlled by the Illuminati.

So tell us where have “they proved already that they can now tell anything to the sheep”?  Can you post some examples of this smear campaign in the Illuminati-controlled media?

It’s like you’re writing stuff on this thread without reading anything written by other people.  It’s almost as if you have no interest whatsoever in an actual discussion.

Signature 

5 of 11