2 of 2
Is White House Blocking Search for Bin Laden?
Posted: 01 July 2008 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  421
Joined  2006-05-29
Robin Bobcat - 01 July 2008 03:01 PM

Oh, I wouldn’t doubt there’s plans available on hand to invade, bomb, spy upon, bring brownies and milk to, and generally meddle with every square inch of this planet, under several different conditions.

In fact, I would find it exceedingly amusing if they *didn’t* have a set of plans available for zombie infestation.

If they even have a procedure for alien contact (I’ve seen a (partially blacked out) copy of it), you can be certain they have come up with one for everything equally plausible.

Signature 

-Paranoid amnesiac: I keep forgetting they’re after me-
Vanquished Illusions and Desire wear Techno-Organic Wings

Posted: 01 July 2008 05:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

True. I suppose a lot of the stuff is done as excercises, to find and work out kinks in the system in case something totally unexpected happens..

“Crap.. Who would think we’d get an F5 tornado on a costal city.. well, dust off the plans for the Giant Rubber Monster Recovery Effort.”

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 02 July 2008 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Robin Bobcat - 01 July 2008 09:24 PM

True. I suppose a lot of the stuff is done as excercises, to find and work out kinks in the system in case something totally unexpected happens..

After all, situations change.  In the mid-1800’s the US and Canada were close to being at war against each other.  Fifty years later, they’re allies.  Things could change again.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 03 July 2008 05:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14
Accipiter - 02 July 2008 03:30 PM
Robin Bobcat - 01 July 2008 09:24 PM

After all, situations change.  In the mid-1800’s the US and Canada were close to being at war against each other.  Fifty years later, they’re allies.  Things could change again.

As soon as the price of oil gets up to about $175 a barrel.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 06 July 2008 06:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07
MadCarlotta - 01 July 2008 01:07 PM

I think there are plans somewhere to invade Canada as well. Seriously.

Didn’t work so well the last time…

Hmmm… Make the plans public to put pressure on Pakistan to co-operate perhaps?

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 07 July 2008 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17
MadCarlotta - 01 July 2008 01:07 PM

I think there are plans somewhere to invade Canada as well. Seriously.

I don’t think it’d be from the US given that all those walls are being built…..I’m of the mind that they’re being built not so much to keep others out, but to keep those of us still inside the borders in.  That smacks of conspiracy!!!!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

2 of 2