2 of 3
Teens Make Pregnancy Pact…
Posted: 21 June 2008 08:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

And she has VERY distinct dragon-ish tendencies. ie she breathes fire when angry, is apt to rampage around the cave when provoked, is apt to ‘flights’ of fancy, those kinds of things! LOL

That, and her claws….the claws OMG the claws! shock

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 21 June 2008 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9103
Joined  2008-03-02
DavePrime - 22 June 2008 12:35 AM

And she has VERY distinct dragon-ish tendencies. ie she breathes fire when angry, is apt to rampage around the cave when provoked, is apt to ‘flights’ of fancy, those kinds of things! LOL

That, and her claws….the claws OMG the claws! shock

What, you mean the ones I chew on all the time, so they wouldn’t scratch anything?  Pfft.  Silly man.

And boy, he makes me sound like a terror, doesn’t he?  rolleyes

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 22 June 2008 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Madmouse - 20 June 2008 07:08 PM

24-year-old homeless guys, apparently.

Sorry… wink

I was going to say ‘Cock’ but your answer is better.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 22 June 2008 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

I would be curious to hear how these kids plan on taking care of the babies when they have no jobs, no income and probably will have a hard time finishing school.  I’m betting they think their parents will look after the babies for them most of the time.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 22 June 2008 10:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Gray is right though….Its there babies there responsibility…
*70% of filipinos dont know where babies come from cool cheese  wich s weird cuz it fits with the story well almost…*

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 22 June 2008 10:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15029
Joined  2006-08-16
gray - 23 June 2008 02:07 AM

I would be curious to hear how these kids plan on taking care of the babies when they have no jobs, no income and probably will have a hard time finishing school.  I’m betting they think their parents will look after the babies for them most of the time.

Duh.  They’ll get the 24 year old homeless guys to pay child support.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 23 June 2008 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08
silver caliber magnum - 23 June 2008 02:16 AM

Gray is right though….Its there babies there responsibility…
*70% of filipinos dont know where babies come from cool cheese  wich s weird cuz it fits with the story well almost…*

A woman who lives down the street had her first baby at 12 or something…and when her mother kept asking to check her private areas she was confused…and finally asked something like, ‘Isn’t the baby coming out of my belly button?”  She’s in her 50s now…and does know where babies come from…but I guess just because you get married at 11 in the Philipines there’s no sex ed class at the rehearsal dinner.

I thought the “pact” thing was a little weird…b/c the way they said it didn’t really make it seem like an actual agreement to do this together.  Just a desire to do it together.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 23 June 2008 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5149
Joined  2005-01-27

It

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 23 June 2008 05:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17
Renquist - 23 June 2008 02:02 AM
Madmouse - 20 June 2008 07:08 PM

24-year-old homeless guys, apparently.

Sorry… wink

I was going to say ‘Cock’ but your answer is better.

Thank you! wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 23 June 2008 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

These children never thought beyond the game itself.  The ‘goal’ was met and that simply meant collect $200 in Monopoly currency.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 23 June 2008 09:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

I’m still wondering at the thought of a 15 or 16 year old picking up some homeless guy and having sex just to get pregnant.  The guy must have thought he was in heaven for a while.  Doesn’t say much for the girl though.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

2 of 3