1 of 2
The hoax -Bill Gates, the richest man in the world, exposed - worldwide exclusive
Posted: 29 May 2008 11:05 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2008-05-29

Bill Gates is a product of the US government (i.e. the illuminati).

Bill Gates is, second only to Albert Einstein, the ultimate useful idiot, used to implement several illuminati agenda items, and in particular the control of digital information.

Since software needs an operating system to run on computers, the agenda item was to
- make sure that the operating system that would be used was under illuminati control, to be able to control and spy the web.

So the illuminati created the
- financial environment required for Microsoft to buy any prime software that would appear in the market
- legal framework to make sure the agenda item was completed successfully.

Of course, as usual, they staged it as “government fighting Microsoft monopoly”, “government fines Microsoft”, etc.

I don’t need to waste many words on the subject of “Microsoft as a spy central”, after years of the cycle “security holes exposed - Microsoft delivers patch”.

As far as his “billions”, Bill Gates really owns only a small fraction of the fortune that the illuminati media (Forbes, etc) tell you that he owns.

There’s plenty of proof about it.

Posted: 30 May 2008 03:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

That would be a ‘Conspiracy Theory’, not a ‘Hoax’.

Bill Gates has never been the richest man in the world. The Sultan of Dubai has him beat by a wide margin.

Sofware does not need an operating system to run on computers. That’s what machine code and assembly are for. It’s just a helluva lot *easier* to run with an OS.

If the Illuminati are spying on the web, then why are you doing something so foolish as to post online?

Anyone insults Albert Einstein around me, the jacket comes off.

Anyone wishing to spy on the web would not need Microsoft’s help. The main router backbones of the web typically use server-based software. They could sit and read your email and check your web history quite easily, no matter what OS you’re using, or if you delete your entire hard drive and throw it off a cliff afterwards.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 30 May 2008 04:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-05-15

Kyoon, How do you guys come up with these wacky theories?

Posted: 30 May 2008 05:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

There’s actually a medical condition that causes this sort of thing. Apophenia is where someone sees connections between things that aren’t actually connected. It’s very common in paranoid schizophreniacs and conspiracy theorists. The end result is somethign that winds up incomprehensible to most people because the person suffering from the disorder assumes that the connections are obvious to everyone else once shown.

Further, there is a need to ‘prove’ the theory, or at least make it ‘plausible’. Conspiracy theorists do this by attaching on new elements, until the whole thing becomes a bloated goulash of every crackpot theory on the planet. Aliens aren’t ‘provable’, but aliens covered up by the government is more so, since the proof is covered up. Aleins covered up by the government who are working with the illuminati is even less likely to be proven false. Ad nauseum.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.

Posted: 30 May 2008 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

Actually Bill Gates was the richest man in the world, but has been surpassed by Buffet (not jimmy) and some other guy. He might have held it were it not for Microsoft trying to buy Yahoo.

The Sultan of Dubai is only worth a paltry $14-15 billion.

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 30 May 2008 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21
MadCarlotta - 30 May 2008 01:23 PM

Actually Bill Gates was the richest man in the world, but has been surpassed by Buffet (not jimmy) and some other guy. He might have held it were it not for Microsoft trying to buy Yahoo.

The Sultan of Dubai is only worth a paltry $15-15 billion.

Really? Huh. I’d heard that the Sultan was worth hideous amounts of money. Go fig.

Signature 

Posted: 30 May 2008 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

Well, I’d call 14 billion a hideous amount, it’s just not as much as $100 billion, which is what Gates was worth. He’s dropped to around $58 billion now though. Maybe he needs to budget himself better, start clipping coupons or something.

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 30 May 2008 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26041
Joined  2004-11-08

You’d think the Illuminati could afford an assassin, or something.  For such a secretive, controlling institution they sure do let an awful lot of people expose their inner workings.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 30 May 2008 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

Edison was a real thief. Why didn

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 30 May 2008 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

Actually, the richest person in the world is the inventor of the electrical resistor, Seamus Grady O’Hm.

There isn’t an electrical device anywhere that doesn’t use his invention, even batteries have resistors inside them, making him the world’s first multi-trillionaire. With that amount of money at hand, it was no trouble at all for O’Hm to buy himself absolute anonymity, to the extent that today hardly anyone even remembers him!

Posted: 30 May 2008 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

To think that the transistor was sold to Japan for only 0,75 dollar cent.
That would be a dime in nowadays dollarcents I think.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 30 May 2008 02:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Kyoon - 30 May 2008 03:05 AM

There’s plenty of proof about it.

And would providing even one little bit of it be too much trouble for you?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

1 of 2