Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Hardwired sucks. Zombieland was Okay.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 21 April 2010 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 134 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15031
Joined  2006-08-16

From the 2010 Summer Movie Preview issue of Entertainment Weekly:

PIRANHA 3D
STARRING Elisabeth Shue, Jerry O’Connell
DIRECTE BY Alexandre Aja
RELEASE DATE August 27

The premise couldn’t be simpler, as director Alexandre Aja explains: “An earthquake releases prehistoric piranhas during spring break.” Elisabeth Shue (Leaving Las Vegas) stars as the sheriff of Arizona’s fictional Lake Victoria, where thousands of college-age revelers descend, and Jerry O’Connell plays a video auteur there to shoot a masterpiece called Wild Wild Girls. If all that plus the R-rated horror film’s 3-D format doesn’t grab you, then how about Richard Dreyfuss, who makes an appearance as a fisherman in the mold of his beloved Jaws character, Matt Hooper?

LOL LOL LOL

Instant classic!

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 22 April 2010 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 135 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  739
Joined  2006-12-06

‘How to train your dragon’  3/5 stars.

It was fun for the kids, the animation was great, but altogether a forgetable story.

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 22 April 2010 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 136 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

How to train your dragon 1/5
No matter how i watch it, it was not funny, cool, nor nice.

Alice in wonderland, 3/5. Though i would’ve given 4/5 the theater i watched it in was stupid.

Couldn’t parents tell their kids to Shut up? Behind me kids were saying “Nay, iyan si mad hatter diba? O si joker?” (Translation: Mom, that’s the mad hatter right? Or is it the joker?) He was saying it 8 times in the movie. Even when it wasn’t the mad hatter. Then after the movie some little girl was singing “Alice” horribly off key and with such funny face gestures you want to take a picture and make a Demotivational poster. Glad to get that off my chest.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 12 May 2010 12:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 137 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16

Saw Iron Man 2 last week. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Not quite as much as the first, but it was still good and a lot of fun.

Tah - 22 April 2010 03:28 AM

PIRANHA 3D
DIRECTE BY Alexandre Aja
RELEASE DATE August 27

The premise couldn’t be simpler, as director Alexandre Aja explains: “An earthquake releases prehistoric piranhas during spring break.” Elisabeth Shue (Leaving Las Vegas) stars as the sheriff of Arizona’s fictional Lake Victoria, where thousands of college-age revelers descend, and Jerry O’Connell plays a video auteur there to shoot a masterpiece called Wild Wild Girls. If all that plus the R-rated horror film’s 3-D format doesn’t grab you, then how about Richard Dreyfuss, who makes an appearance as a fisherman in the mold of his beloved Jaws character, Matt Hooper?

LOL LOL LOL

Instant classic!

Now with trailer!

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 12 May 2010 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 138 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17

I liiked Iron Man 2 better than the first one! 

I also loved How To Train Your Dragon - I’ll be buying it when it comes out on DVD. 

I wanted to like Alice In Wonderland more than I did, but I still enjoyed it.

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 18 May 2010 06:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 139 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2010-01-28
Madmouse - 12 May 2010 08:15 PM

I liiked Iron Man 2 better than the first one!

yeah i enjoyed it too and i was surprised , cause usually i

Posted: 18 May 2010 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 140 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21
Tah - 12 May 2010 04:43 AM

Saw Iron Man 2 last week. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Not quite as much as the first, but it was still good and a lot of fun.

Tah - 22 April 2010 03:28 AM

PIRANHA 3D
DIRECTE BY Alexandre Aja
RELEASE DATE August 27

LOL LOL LOL

Instant classic!

Now with trailer!

Looks Tasty!! cheese

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 20 May 2010 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 141 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

Just added these to my DVD collection:

Repo Man http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087995/
The Driver http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077474/
The Thing http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084787/
The Tingler http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053363/
Vanishing Point http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067927/

Posted: 10 July 2010 10:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 142 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16

Wow. Toy Story 3 was really, really good. And the ending made me a little…well, the air conditioner vent happened to be aimed at my face and my eyes worked a little more than normal to stay moistened. Luckily they didn’t work hard enough to make me look like I was crying, just enough for me to look a little misty. Stupid air conditioner vent.

Signature 

Posted: 10 July 2010 10:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 143 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Yes.. I think I had the same seat at the theater myself.. That or they stuffed the seat cushions with something I’m allergic to.. stupid seat cushions…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

13 of 17