1 of 3
I need some help with a joke.
Posted: 01 April 2008 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-04-01

I’m a very gullible person and my friend and his cousin, who is a girl, are always playing pranks on me. I need something real good to get them back. I’m not good at thinking up lies or pranks, so in result I came here hoping for some help. Any suggestions are welcome. Also if you need some basic information about these two people to create a prank you can contact me by AIM. Details deleted by Mod.

-Thanks, Ryan

Ryan, please don’t put contact information on the public forum. If anyone wants to contact you, they can do so through the PM system here. But welcome to the forum anyway.

Posted: 01 April 2008 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Set all of their clothes on fire, they will be mad at first, but later they will calm down and you all can have a beer and laugh about how good you got them.

The actual actions depicted in the above statement are intended for jest only and are not intended to be carried out, now or at any point in the future.  Applicable taxes and fees may apply.  5.99% APR, 6.99% APY applies only if balance is kept current, if after 60 days balance is overdue the rate will default to the rate of 65.99% APR.  In the event that you do not pay in a timely manner we reserve the right to harvest your extra organs and indenture your children for one year for every payment missed.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 01 April 2008 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

Put a walrus in their fridge

Signature 

Posted: 01 April 2008 04:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

Generate rental contracts for their brains and send them to a collection agency noting payment(s) overdue. 

(Or send them to the organ bank with plans for future harvesting…)

Make sure the return address is theirs not yours.

When the collection agency responds, (or the organ bank) they’ll be like, “What the hell?”

Sit back and laugh. cheese

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 01 April 2008 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

Buy a rubber snake, the more realistic the better.

Tie fishing line around the snake’s head and attatch the other side to the underside of the lid of their laundry basket. Only about 7 or 8 inches would do it, so the snake is suspended. When the lid is lifted the momentum makes it seem like the snake is leaping out the basket at you. Trust me, this works a treat.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 01 April 2008 07:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Really, for anything truly special and memorable you’ll have to come up with it yourself.  We don’t know you, or the people you’re wanting to target, or what sort of situations would affect them what way.  The best jokes are tailor-made to fit individual targets, while all that we can do is provide you with some generic ideas at best.  I could tell you all about my anchovy launcher, or the attack-trained rattlesnake, or the immovable car, or the grenade-simulator sentry terroriser, or any of the other things I’ve done. . .but they probably wouldn’t work for you.  It would be best if you could somehow take advantage of your friends’ own interests and habits.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 01 April 2008 08:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

2 words, super glue smile

Signature 

Posted: 01 April 2008 08:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21

Saran wrapping their toilet and then putting the seat and lid back down is always good….

Signature 

Posted: 02 April 2008 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  421
Joined  2006-05-29

Fun with concrete.

1) Concrete wheels. Put the car on bricks, drill a hole in the top of each wheel and fill it with quick-dry concrete. Wait at least 3 hours, then remove the bricks.
2) Concrete door. Nail a large wooden plate in front of the door. Make sure there are several inches of room between the door and the plate, if not use wooden girders left and right. The bottom must be closed, then pour in quick dry concrete in the top.
3) concrete shoes ...

Signature 

-Paranoid amnesiac: I keep forgetting they’re after me-
Vanquished Illusions and Desire wear Techno-Organic Wings

Posted: 02 April 2008 02:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1318
Joined  2007-05-06

Get a small cooking pan. Pee in it. Freeze the pee in a freezer. Pull it out. You’ll have a very thin slice of frozen pee. Then, slide that slice under someone’s door while their at work/class/etc. and it will defrost and turn into liquid pee inside their locked room. Mystery pee!

Wait, no, don’t do that. That’s a terrible idea.

Signature 

So I can just type anything and it will show up here?

Posted: 02 April 2008 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21
Stargazer - 02 April 2008 06:12 PM

Get a small cooking pan. Pee in it. Freeze the pee in a freezer. Pull it out. You’ll have a very thin slice of frozen pee. Then, slide that slice under someone’s door while their at work/class/etc. and it will defrost and turn into liquid pee inside their locked room. Mystery pee!

LOL

Signature 

Posted: 03 April 2008 07:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17
Stargazer - 02 April 2008 06:12 PM

LOL

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

1 of 3