1 of 2
Demonic Intergalactic Spiders Attack Earth Spacecraft!
Posted: 11 December 2007 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17

Nobody except me knows about this horrible conspiracy!!!! You won’t believe me but that it because you are in cahoots with the evil arachnid overlords!!!1!
Look, I have proof* -

When Nasa abruptly scrubbed the planned launch of the space shuttle Atlantis on Sunday, postponing any launch until January at the earliest, the official line blamed a recurring fault in the fuel sensors as the reason for the cancellation.

However, footage of that day - from Nasa’s own cameras - reveals the real reason the launch has been delayed. It’s because the shuttle has been attacked by a giant alien spider beast:

No Nasa spokesperson has yet commented on the massive intergalactic arachnid’s attempt to eat Atlantis - but experts viewing the footage suggest that it is a clear indicator that the Earth is about to be plunged into an all-out space war with a race of 150ft-long demonic spiders who live on rocket fuel.

See? Now you all know that I am right and you are all wrong!

*‘Proof’ may not constitute real proof raspberry

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 11 December 2007 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

You’ve ruined your credibility with that last sentence…

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 11 December 2007 07:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17
Boo - 12 December 2007 12:25 AM

You’ve ruined your credibility with that last sentence…

I have a reputation to uphold…

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 11 December 2007 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Really?
hmmm

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 11 December 2007 07:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17
Boo - 12 December 2007 12:28 AM

Really?
hmmm

red face

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 11 December 2007 07:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15028
Joined  2006-08-16

Not to mention that your ramblings are way too coherent.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 11 December 2007 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

Look, I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t bring myself to be as blatantly illogical and nonsensical as our usual nutters patrons.
Plus, there’s no way I could spell and punctuate with sufficient lack of skill. If I ever do, you’ll know that I’ve been taken over by Illuminati/Jews/Masons/REPTOIDS.

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 11 December 2007 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23

This sounds more likely than certain things others have claimed recently

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 11 December 2007 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17
Sharruma - 12 December 2007 12:38 AM

This sounds more likely than certain things others have claimed recently

Exactly why I put it in this section. wink

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 11 December 2007 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2007-11-22

...blank stare

Signature 

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.

Posted: 11 December 2007 08:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15028
Joined  2006-08-16
Madmouse - 12 December 2007 12:37 AM

Look, I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t bring myself to be as blatantly illogical and nonsensical as our usual nutters patrons.
Plus, there’s no way I could spell and punctuate with sufficient lack of skill. If I ever do, you’ll know that I’ve been taken over by Illuminati/Jews/Masons/REPTOIDS.

You’ll never make it in the world of conspiracy theorists. raspberry

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 11 December 2007 08:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17
Tah - 12 December 2007 01:10 AM

You’ll never make it in the world of conspiracy theorists. raspberry

Yeah, I know. Another career option out the window… *sigh*

Edit: Y’know, I just realised where I went wrong. I linked to some ‘evidence’ instead of spending ten pages insisting that I had some but refusing to show it… wink

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

1 of 2