1 of 1
Christians have Australian Idol rigged
Posted: 20 October 2007 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2007-09-25

Apparently one producer of Today Tonight, Craig McPherson, is so worried that Australian Idol is rigged by Christians, that he has decided to blow the cover on the scandal. *Gasp!* The evidence? About three out of the current six or seven people are Christians. I don’t actually think that the Christians have rigged the voting. If anyone has, it would be ten. I don’t actually watch this season, becuase a) my friends sister, Lana was voted out, and b) I feel the tallent is very poor. However, this might mean I am not a valid judge of whether the Christians have it rigged. Here is the linky link, but there’s more on it than shown here. http://www.theage.com.au/cgi-bin/common/popupPrintArticle.pl?path=/articles/2007/10/06/1191091426731.html

ONE of Australian Idol’s producers is so freaked out that the talent show is being taken over by the Hillsong church, that he secretly contacted Channel Seven’s Today Tonight to blow the scandal wide open. This is the claim made by TT’s executive producer Craig McPherson to The Sunday Age after days of God-bothering controversy.

“Whether the struggling show was after publicity or not,” Mr McPherson wrote in an email, “we then made a series of checks and found (Hillsong and affiliates) were very much involved in the whole of Idol.”

The idea that happy-clappers have been stacking the Idol vote in favour of Jesus-loving contestants has been around since Guy Sebastian won the first series. That Sebastian, a church-goer, was the most talented singer in that series is beside the point.

Signature 

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
-Oscar Wilde

Posted: 20 October 2007 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

I thought this was going to be about some blood weeping Madonna in a Sydney church found to have hoses leading to her eyes.  LOL

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 20 October 2007 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-25

No, we don’t get many of them. Or at least, we haven’t had one for a while. But I did hear some story about some guy who had a statue of Steve Irwin that started weeping at “the exact moment of his death”. I didn’t even know you could get Irwin statues.

Signature 

-Oscar Wilde

Posted: 20 October 2007 12:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
BananaIce - 20 October 2007 01:51 PM

No, we don’t get many of them. Or at least, we haven’t had one for a while. But I did hear some story about some guy who had a statue of Steve Irwin that started weeping at “the exact moment of his death”. I didn’t even know you could get Irwin statues.

Well, not so much a ‘statue’ per se, as one of those ‘anatomically interesting’ dolls….

... what, a guy can’t have a hobby?

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 20 October 2007 08:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

I can’t bring myself to be much interested in American Idol much less the ones outside the US

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 21 October 2007 12:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-25
Robin Bobcat - 20 October 2007 04:54 PM

Well, not so much a ‘statue’ per se, as one of those ‘anatomically interesting’ dolls….

I can imagine that as a father son bonding activity… “Daddy, what’s this hole for?” “Hmm, I don’t know son… Oh, wait. Yes, it’s for the stingray!”

Signature 

-Oscar Wilde

Posted: 21 October 2007 01:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
BananaIce - 21 October 2007 04:16 AM
Robin Bobcat - 20 October 2007 04:54 PM

I can imagine that as a father son bonding activity… “Daddy, what’s this hole for?” “Hmm, I don’t know son… Oh, wait. Yes, it’s for the stingray!”

LOL

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

1 of 1

‹‹ The Diana-Morrissey Phenomenon      Genocide. ››