1 of 1
Jack Hanna, flamingo stuck in airport turnstile
Posted: 18 September 2007 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15030
Joined  2006-08-16

Jack Hanna, flamingo stuck in airport turnstile

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Animal expert Jack Hanna and an 11-month-old flamingo became trapped while trying to squeeze through a security turnstile at an Ohio airport. It took firefighters to finally get the flamingo out.

Hanna, the director emeritus of the Columbus Zoo and a frequent guest on nationally televised talk shows, was returning from a zoo fundraiser with a mongoose, a small leopard and the flamingo. Three other people were with them.

The entourage arrived at the Ohio State University Airport just after midnight Sunday to find the terminal closed. The only way to leave the tarmac was through a 10-foot-tall metal turnstile with several horizontal bars

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 18 September 2007 01:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15030
Joined  2006-08-16

And, of course, when I first saw that headline I thought of Jack Handey and was trying to figure out what part of the joke I missed in order for it to make any sense.

Then I realized it was the animal guy and went, “oh, yeah…”

wink

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

1 of 1