19 of 19
“Save your child from being a goth”, says church
Posted: 30 July 2009 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 199 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5540
Joined  2007-03-14

And I thought my family was strange sometimes.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 30 July 2009 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 200 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

I really would love to meet NEO’s parents some day…

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 30 July 2009 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 201 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
MadCarlotta - 30 July 2009 10:27 PM

MoH Road Trip!  B.Y.O.C.B.A.P.H*!  Wooohoooooooooo!  Who has a tour-bus we can borrow?

*(Bring Your Own Cauldron, Broomstick, And Pointy Hat)

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 31 July 2009 06:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 202 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

*refits armored personell carrier for touring purposes*
*finds the world destruction button* if been looking for this for a while now….

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 31 July 2009 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 203 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29
MadCarlotta - 30 July 2009 10:27 PM

You are insane. 

Did you know that my “father” tells the story that anytime he mentions the LDS church on the phone to his other church buddies, the line goes dead.  Must be a mass LSD conspiracy.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 31 July 2009 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 204 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Good grief, I didn’t know what LDS was so I had to Google it!

http://www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/basic-beliefs/the-commandments/the-commandments

The commandments of God have been restored through revelation from God to the Prophet Joseph Smith and other prophets. You can know for yourself that these things are true by asking Heavenly Father in prayer.

Can you imagine how shaken I was to see ‘Joseph Smith’..........I was married to a Joseph Smith.  We legally changed his last name to Hulit prior to marriage (my maiden name which I’ve kept).  He was a lot younger than me, with severe learning and developmental disabilities (I’ve talked about him here a couple times I think).  I met him shortly after he’d been released from prison (didn’t know that at the time) and knew this young man needed help but was too old to adopt so I married him (please NEVER do that!!!!)  It was hell HELL!  He died a couple years ago.  His foster mother was able to contact me 10 months before his death and I was able to speak with him one last time though we’d been out of each other’s lives for a good long while and I was remarried. 

Joe had a good heart, but you learned VERY quickly to NOT trust anything he said…...........

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 29 December 2009 11:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 205 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-12-29

I apply for 31 of these things…......WHY?!?!

i like the

Sleeps too excessively or too little.

Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

So stupid and funny.

Posted: 29 June 2012 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 206 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-06-29

this is fucked

19 of 19